Author Topic: Open Callout  (Read 123 times)

mosh_master

• Lil Geezy
Open Callout
« on: June 10, 2005, 04:34:10 AM »
anyone step up

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
Re: Open Callout
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 08:24:58 AM »
you say step up son ill answer the call you dont really wanna start an mc brawl fuccin with me boy your bound to fall// into a pit of foul lyrics i push it to the limit lookin at your rhyme book you kno im gonna binit// cuz it int worth a shit man your flow so bad in a real life battle youd get fucked n stabbed// in the face u disgrace to this motherfuccin keystyle// i int never ever never seen a verse from you but spit back and ill show you what a hurse can do// youll get mased in the face now you feelin weary my rhymes sting your eyes and you seein all blurry my shit killin you an you gonna get buried// six feet under my voice like thunder and lighting im frightnin this battle int worth fightin// other peeps you bitin stop the incitin im rapper delightin// yer im in sugar hill gang and you no the beat bang like a stick on a drum// im a king you s bum in the keystyle game with my keystyle fame// im gonna stop now cuz your shit gon be lame

peace out
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill