Author Topic: cramps  (Read 243 times)

BG Dresta

Re: cramps
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2005, 12:41:50 AM »
LOL.. I had one of those calf muscles shit >:( >:( >:( >:( . Right after i woke up... that shit hurt like hell for real...like the first 2 times  i started callin people and shit lol...like if they knew what to do about it but like the 3rd time it happned i just grabbed to somethin real tight until the pain went away... :tosser: :nawty:

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2005, 04:58:00 AM »
stretch the muscle where its hurtin  ;)

rafsta

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2005, 05:21:54 AM »
LOL.. I had one of those calf muscles shit >:( >:( >:( >:( . Right after i woke up... that shit hurt like hell for real...like the first 2 times  i started callin people and shit lol...like if they knew what to do about it but like the 3rd time it happned i just grabbed to somethin real tight until the pain went away... :tosser: :nawty:

yeh man, i havent had one in years, but when i did i just gritt my teethe and took it like a man.

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2005, 12:50:35 PM »
i get foot cramps pretty often, those hurt so bad.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2005, 01:07:02 PM »
I just had one not but 5 minutes ago. I was laying down and my muscle started to cramp, and I just stood up. That usually get's rid of them for me. It's weird though cause I stretch every other day and I drink like 4-5 glasses of water at work everyday.