Author Topic: Man Sneaks Marijuana With Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich  (Read 241 times)

mrtonguetwista

Man Sneaks Marijuana With Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
« on: June 05, 2005, 09:11:48 AM »
THOMASVILLE, Ga. (AP) - A man serving time for burglary at Thomas County Prison is in a new jam. Authorities say Curtis Hall tried to sneak illegal drugs in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Prison officials said Friday that Hall brought the sandwich back to the prison from work detail. About 3 grams of marijuana were found wrapped in plastic between the peanut butter and jelly.

``They're not supposed to return with anything,'' said Peggy Chapman, spokeswoman for the state Department of Corrections.

Hall, 43, was charged with possession of marijuana across a guardline. He will be transferred to a different prison, Chapman said.

Don Seer

Re: Man Sneaks Marijuana With Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 09:12:28 AM »

was this from the future? :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 12:10:05 AM »
What's the best way to get weed across an airport? Anyone have experience with this?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 03:57:07 AM »
What's the best way to get weed across an airport? Anyone have experience with this?

stash it in ur arse

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 06:39:49 PM »

stash it in ur arse

Drug sniffing dogs?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 11:42:24 PM »

Put it in a lead canister, weld it shut, and put it in the luggage check. Make sure you spray the outside of the canister with lysol so you get smell off of it. Lead is too dense for an x-ray and if it is air tight, dogs can't smell anything either. Just put a different name on the tag. You will know what your own luggage looks like.

rafsta

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 01:23:36 AM »

it's not worth the risk or embarassment...

youre a damn fool if you try to take weed across borders after the shit you just been through.

but if push came to shove and i was desperate, i'd just put it in my pocket, just make sure you got no metal on you, doesnt matter where you hide it, if theres dogs theyll find it anyway, may aswell have it in your pocket and say you found the pants or something, and you didnt know theres weed there...

p.S : i've never seen sniffer dogs at an airport.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 03:14:11 PM »
my friend smugles atleast an 1/8th into cali everytime he flies there from van i guess if u have a small amount what he finds that usually works is putting it in a plastic bag n put it in a shampoo bottle n then putting the lid on the shampoo bottle

Acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 05:46:45 PM »
I've taken an 1/4 accross the border to mexico.  be smart, be lucky.  the only 100% gauranteed way of not getting caught is not doing it.