Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON- VERDICT REACHED  (Read 763 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: MICHAEL JACKSON- VERDICT REACHED
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2005, 03:18:52 PM »
I wonder how much money each member of the jury received?  Not Guilty on all 10 counts, i must admit i wasn't surprised at all.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2005, 03:21:34 PM »

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2005, 03:23:50 PM »
After the first few counts were revealed as not guilty, the rest seemed fairly predictable. MJ must feel hella relieved right about now.

Matrix Heart

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2005, 03:23:56 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2005, 03:25:55 PM »
OJ move... what would you buy if you was a jury member? I'd buy a nice car first.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2005, 03:31:31 PM »
oh man.. they're interviewing the jury now.. they're talking about how the mother was on the stand.. she sounds nuts!

she was rude, contradicted her self, and was actually argumentative and actually spoke directly to specific jury members.. she even snapped her fingers at them! they're all laughing at descriptions of the behaviour of the kids mother on the stand

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2005, 03:49:45 PM »
only in america??

YEA;I AGREE...ONLY IN AMERICA THE MOST INNOCENT AND NICEST MAN IN THE WORLD WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE!!!!!!

anyway....i'm so happy it's over!!!  i knew how the verdict will be from day 1 !!!! coz he is innocent...no evidence!!!

i like it how the haters are still mad!! FUCK ALL YALL   8) 

playing  Will You Be There!!

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2005, 03:52:40 PM »
only in america??

YEA;I AGREE...ONLY IN AMERICA THE MOST INNOCENT AND NICEST MAN IN THE WORLD WAS FIGHTING FOR HIS LIFE!!!!!!

anyway....i'm so happy it's over!!!  i knew how the verdict will be from day 1 !!!! coz he is innocent...no evidence!!!

I've been saying he's innocent since this BS started, but finally this shit is over with thank god.

but like you said, the haters are still gonna hate no matter what

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2005, 04:02:41 PM »
only in america??

While I agree there was no merit to find him guilty, except for the giving alcohol to minors. (to who ever said their Dad gave them, that's okay if your parent or gaurdian gives uou alchohol, but not anyone else), but he is hardly the nicest man in the world. THere are plenty of people who help people in need and do charitable work and don't do it with the cameras on, and these people don't outbid their close friends in auctions for songs they didn't write.

I just hope this idiots wises up and starts keeping little kids out of his bedroom. Although I blame the parents for letting it happen. If that fuck head came to me and asked if my son could spend the week withhim I'd punch his fake nose off. This dummy needs to drop the act and start acting like his real self. I'll never believe he acts that way in private with his family. All he has to do is go to a nice quiet location and stay off TV. People will stop bothering him after a while.

PLANT

« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2005, 04:03:24 PM »
Im not a hater........How is it cool for anyone his age to play with little boys like that, have random children sleep in his bed?  How many 40+ year old men do you know that take a number of children into their bed or take showers with them?

And then you have people like you feeling sorry or saying hes innocent....I find that fucked up

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2005, 04:07:06 PM »
she was rude, contradicted her self, and was actually argumentative and actually spoke directly to specific jury members.. she even snapped her fingers at them! they're all laughing at descriptions of the behaviour of the kids mother on the stand
That just makes you wanna hit the bi^&*! Someone with that type of credibility can actually take someone like Mike to court....sheeeit anybody could accuse some superstar of wrongdoing if they have some type of conec tion to them! >:(

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2005, 04:12:02 PM »
Im not a hater........How is it cool for anyone his age to play with little boys like that, have random children sleep in his bed?  How many 40+ year old men do you know that take a number of children into their bed or take showers with them?

And then you have people like you feeling sorry or saying hes innocent....I find that fucked up
Think about his past...He is not ordinary. This doesn't excuse him from his innocence but I think Michael put his mind frame as an 11 or 12 yr old sleeping with all those kids like some slumber party. The man doesn't need prison time for this, he needs therapy.

davida.b.

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2005, 04:14:36 PM »
About time.....

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2005, 04:18:22 PM »
only in america??

but he is hardly the nicest man in the world. THere are plenty of people who help people in need and do charitable work and don't do it with the cameras on

???? MEDIA NEVER TALKED ABOUT MICHAEL'S CHARITY WORK!!!it's called RACISM!!!!!!!!!! it was never on TV!!!  !in every country he was,he always visits all the orphanges!! and always invites kids to neverland...kids from the ghettos and other sick kids! he has so manny organizations...heal the world,make a wish...he was nominated for nobel piece price also!!! people don't know nothin! nobody gave so much money ....!!
Why do u think michael built Neverland????? only for himself????  u people don't think!!
i had a list of what MJ did...all the money and organizations! i'll try to find it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2005, 04:29:05 PM »
I love all of the hate spewing from people. Keep it comin'.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE