Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON- VERDICT REACHED  (Read 770 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON- VERDICT REACHED
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2005, 07:19:40 AM »
performing,dancing singing is in his blood,bones...this is his life...it's what he do....u can't stop what u made for 40 years!STOP SINGING AND DANCING FOR MJ = STOP LIVING!!!
he want to make people happy again,with his music...he said...and his friends said...so we are 100 % gonna have a new MJ album and a new Jackson 5 tour....he needs to rest now...but in 2007....2008 he'll be back ...stonger and better than ever! NOTHIN CAN'T STOP MJ,he is unbreakable...!!!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2005, 07:31:45 AM »
^ he wouldn't have killed himself.

First, whether he looks it or not, he's black.  Black people never commit suicide.  It's just true, lol.

I wouldn't expect anything from Michael again.  I'm gonna bet he'll never release another album, and I'm going to bet he'll become a recluse and you won't see him very much anymore.  Why the fuck would he make music anymore or do anything for anybody?  If I were him, I'd just call it a day and pack it up, nobody respects or appreciates him anymore outside of his fans, who will still be fans if he never records another thing.  There are no new fans to get, there's no appreciation for him, anybody that's not a fan basically thinks he's a child molestor even though he's been found innocent... people are going to think what they want to think, and I wouldn't want to deal with it.  He's got his family, and his children, I'll bet he just sinks into seclusion, personally. 

yeh right. what about that african american who commited suicide from the contender? an old neighbor of mine also was black and he commited suicide by staying in the garage with his car on.

jacko has problems in the head. maybe he didnt molest any little boys.. maybe he did. its very easy to tell the guy is not "right" in the head. sure you hvae his die hard fans who are either idiots, or in denial and will never realise this guy is missing a handful of screws in his head. im sure his past hasnt helped him much with his wacko father, but even if he wasnt rich and famous he might be even worse. if he isnt in jail, he should be getting some help elsewhere..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2005, 07:56:18 AM »

First, whether he looks it or not, he's black.  Black people never commit suicide.  It's just true, lol.

I wouldn't expect anything from Michael again.  I'm gonna bet he'll never release another album, and I'm going to bet he'll become a recluse and you won't see him very much anymore.  Why the fuck would he make music anymore or do anything for anybody?  If I were him, I'd just call it a day and pack it up, nobody respects or appreciates him anymore outside of his fans, who will still be fans if he never records another thing.  There are no new fans to get, there's no appreciation for him, anybody that's not a fan basically thinks he's a child molestor even though he's been found innocent... people are going to think what they want to think, and I wouldn't want to deal with it.  He's got his family, and his children, I'll bet he just sinks into seclusion, personally. 

yeh right. what about that african american who commited suicide from the contender? an old neighbor of mine also was black and he commited suicide by staying in the garage with his car on.

jacko has problems in the head. maybe he didnt molest any little boys.. maybe he did. its very easy to tell the guy is not "right" in the head. sure you hvae his die hard fans who are either idiots, or in denial and will never realise this guy is missing a handful of screws in his head. im sure his past hasnt helped him much with his wacko father, but even if he wasnt rich and famous he might be even worse. if he isnt in jail, he should be getting some help elsewhere..

I think Trauma was just joking about the no blacks commit suicide bit. At least I hope he was.

Don Seer

« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2005, 07:56:39 AM »
course he was

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2005, 08:59:46 AM »
All the talk of Mj touring im not sure if he is physically fit enough to tour the world for months. His performance's must be exahusting, he is 46 years old and would be expected to do all his classics. 2 hours a night plus the tierdness from travelling all the time would take its toll on anyone.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2005, 09:34:35 AM »
james brown is still touring!!!
he will get his powers back...he need to rest now...but later...he will do a tour! but not like a big one...but a small tour! and he will do a big tour with his brothers! don't worry! he still got it! sammy davis, frank sinatra,fred asteir and others were dancing the best when they were 60!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2005, 10:07:51 AM »
Micheal should of got the electric chair

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2005, 01:27:56 PM »
 :laugh:

"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

PLANT

« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2005, 01:44:27 PM »

Watxh out for Mike Tyson now.......Hes on the way....Hes had a few suicide attemps in his life already

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2005, 04:25:19 PM »
yyyyyayyyyya! about time the muthafucka got proven innocent, props. he will release another album thouugh still in the future im sure of it, he must have a few moer words for these muthafuckaz who bee tryna bring him down n get his money......

but still, he needs to stop sleepin with kids, even tho its innocent, dont mean shit. mj's a good guy, he gave millions to charites across the world, he done loads for loads of ppl, but he gets used all the time, about time he got himself a real circle of ppl with brains and he started using his own a lil more now to with a more broad look on things instead of just thinking without thinking if u get wat im saying.

anyways props on being found not guilty, but it dont mean shit, cuz to some cats he'll always be guilty no matter what

but atleast he got his life back and can carry on livin.........homie got some real money issues to get addressed tho still

peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2005, 05:27:18 PM »
what i don't get is the people who STRONGLY BELIEVE michael did it.

what proof are you basing this on?

most of the proof i'm seeing/hearing shows him to be more innocent

someone please show me some proof that he did do this, cuz i don't see any

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2005, 05:45:02 PM »
there is no proof! only people who hate him think he did it!!! people who never liked him...
u know...
and they see now...he is innocent...there was no evidence...Sneddon spend millions of dollars, 70 cops came to neverland! and they proved nothing...so many resources! and their mission failed!!! from 1993 to 2005  they found nothinh,no evidence...coz michael is innocent!and because sneddon tryed so hard to put michael in jail (coz he is a racist)...some people think he is guilty!

no matter what, some will always say,he guilty...fuck them! michael is not making music for those haters!!!

and yea,he will stop sleeping with kids now....Jessie Jackson also told him to do so! and he is not stupid u know...his life has changed for 100 % now. He will no longer be  happy MJ,the peter pan! and singing happy songs!!

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2005, 09:45:20 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2005, 09:53:03 PM »
performing,dancing singing is in his blood,bones...this is his life...it's what he do....u can't stop what u made for 40 years!STOP SINGING AND DANCING FOR MJ = STOP LIVING!!!
he want to make people happy again,with his music...he said...and his friends said...so we are 100 % gonna have a new MJ album and a new Jackson 5 tour....he needs to rest now...but in 2007....2008 he'll be back ...stonger and better than ever! NOTHIN CAN'T STOP MJ,he is unbreakable...!!!

Yeah, that's the point.  Performing, dancing, and singing is in his blood, and it's his life........ but how good has his life been? It looks to me like he's at the breaking point, you've got a man on the verge (or over the edge) of a mental collapse.  He has back pain and physical aches that are probably 90% psychological (I saw on t.v. the other day when he was arraigned, he jumped on top of the roof of the car like a fucking cat, now he's walking around like his back is broken).  He hasn't had a good life, he's had a fucked up life.  He wants to be normal, but he always does unnormal things, and he's certainly supernaturally talented and supernaturally fascinating... perhaps to get some sort of normalcy, he'll decide to kick back and raise his kids. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2005, 09:54:43 PM »
course he was

Somewhat.  There's exceptions to the rule, but for the 2 the guy just mentioned that committed suicide, I could mention 100 white people that did.  I honestly believe generally black people dont' commit suicide, it's because they generally are more religious, etc.  They don't believe in that shit. 

It was said jokingly though