Author Topic: Yukmouth Interview.from allhiphop.com..beef with game squashed!!!!  (Read 763 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Yukmouth Interview.from allhiphop.com..beef with game squashed!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2005, 05:25:40 PM »
Great interview.  Hopefully Yuk drops "Million Dollar Mouthpiece" asap
I cant wait for the mixtape though  8)

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2005, 05:26:24 PM »
Yuk ain't foolin' anyone with his "I'm a boss, so i sent one of my homies to get the chain." If dude was as hard as he claims he would have got that shit back himself.

ABN

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2005, 05:34:30 PM »
this interview just raises more questions then it answers.

Slug

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2005, 07:03:58 PM »
this wont be dead long once Yuk drops AOW 2 shit will prob pop off agin

The new mixtape is Full of Game disses even tho it was before the beef was squashed u know once Game heres all these song he prob gonna start catching feeling again

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2005, 12:53:29 AM »
nice to hear game and yuk beef over, westcoast! and regardless if yuk or his nigga got his chain back, the point is he got it back (without payment, without a ass beating). nigga just handed it over. anyway, good interview nigga

ifrit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2005, 03:36:57 AM »
I can't respect yukmouth, he's start's beef with 50 cent for no reason, disses dre in the process but now says he respects him, back down to game, snitches on spider loc in 3 interview (and he's so fuckin' dumb he doesn't even realize it even after spider says it to him straight up), get's punked out of both his chains, and then get somebody ELSE to get it back (one of them). what happend to the tough guy, what happend to rollin 100 deep, plus he wasn't alone, who responded first his regime niggas, they knew about the situation, but now suddenly he was alone, bullshit!

No matter what anybody says to defend him, he snitches on spider loc about the gun and he's even too fuckin' dumb too realize it. this proves he doesn't know shit about snitches, he's one himself.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2005, 06:03:28 AM »
^ yeah the part about Dre had me bothering a little bit. Like damn, make up your mind already.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Crunkadelic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2005, 10:24:29 AM »
I can't respect yukmouth, he's start's beef with 50 cent for no reason, disses dre in the process but now says he respects him, back down to game, snitches on spider loc in 3 interview (and he's so fuckin' dumb he doesn't even realize it even after spider says it to him straight up), get's punked out of both his chains, and then get somebody ELSE to get it back (one of them). what happend to the tough guy, what happend to rollin 100 deep, plus he wasn't alone, who responded first his regime niggas, they knew about the situation, but now suddenly he was alone, bullshit!

No matter what anybody says to defend him, he snitches on spider loc about the gun and he's even too fuckin' dumb too realize it. this proves he doesn't know shit about snitches, he's one himself.

8)