Poll

WHICH WESTSIDE RAPPER DO YOU THINK NEVER SOLD OUT ????????

ICE CUBE
5 (6.8%)
MC EIHT
29 (39.7%)
DJ QUIK
25 (34.2%)
SNOOP DOGG
6 (8.2%)
MACK 10
5 (6.8%)
KURUPT
3 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: WHICH WESTSIDE RAPPER DO YOU THINK NEVER SOLD OUT ?????  (Read 1053 times)

Acgrundy

Re: WHICH WESTSIDE RAPPER DO YOU THINK NEVER SOLD OUT ?????
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2005, 09:22:22 PM »
Homie, how are you going to have a poll w/o "WC"? WC is the hardest nigga from the west that can walk in any neighborhood w/o a bodyguard..PERIOD!!

WC just did a song w/ Nelly.  Thats pretty much a picture perfect example of selling out.

LMAO @ the dude who said daz never sold out.  thats gotta be one of the funniest things I have ever read on here.  daz would be more of a sellout than snoop if other people in the music industry actually liked him.

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2005, 09:27:08 PM »
Homie, how are you going to have a poll w/o "WC"? WC is the hardest nigga from the west that can walk in any neighborhood w/o a bodyguard..PERIOD!!

WC just did a song w/ Nelly.  Thats pretty much a picture perfect example of selling out.

LMAO @ the dude who said daz never sold out.  thats gotta be one of the funniest things I have ever read on here.  daz would be more of a sellout than snoop if other people in the music industry actually liked him.

The Fucc you laughin at nigga?
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

Acgrundy

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2005, 09:41:36 PM »

The Fucc you laughin at nigga?

well I can throw darts blindly and pick what I'm laughing at about you, or I can give you some specifics.  which do you prefer?  either way, there is a shitload to laugh at about you.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2005, 11:34:38 PM »
Mack 10, waznt that niigga on cash money. What was the motivation behind that move.

DAT NIGGA DAZ - NEVA EVA EVA EVA SOLD OUT. He keep that shit true on EVERY album. He got hood classics. All the albums he has dropped over past decade have been bangin, except for a few. He brought yall that RAW that shiit gutter, He brought yall that Soopafly, that shit is classic. DPG record that shiit was fire. DPGC U KNOW, that shiit was straight fire. He has never changed up man. Daz is the only nigga on the westcoast makin music the same way they did in 94 and yall dont even appreciate dude. The quality may not be there but daz aint changed one bit. He is what the games been missin.

Come on... remixing J-Lo, Usher, SFP... to sell a couple more albums is not selling out?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2005, 12:42:28 AM »
spice 1
kurupt
mc eiht
daz
celly cel

just too name a few

rafsta

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2005, 02:12:12 AM »
ROFL @ ppl voting for snoop and ice cube !!!! the 2 biggest sellouts in the game !!!

Milk Man

• Lil Geezy
  • Original Hustler
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2005, 06:58:44 AM »
MC Eiht has never done anything to try to sell out.

What do you call attempting to have a film career in 93 with Menace II Society ?

The Dream Team

BG Dresta

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2005, 07:27:35 AM »
ummm.... Dresta, Celly Cel, too many to name, theres alotta rappers out there who never sold out...

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2005, 08:30:42 AM »
so many have sold the fucc out. dpg n snoop done sold out ages ago. from snoop claimin to be a G and yet he scared of suge knight to daz dilli becomin the first internet OG. mac 10 sold his ass out, so has cube, dre, eminem, dj quik, and suge knight.

only rapper who aint never sold out is Dresta da gangsta. Eazy r.i.p. never sold out too. yellin Compton in Compton till the day he died.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2005, 09:17:43 AM »
I guess most of you just think people that don't sell any copies of their album arn't sellouts but are OG's and stupid shit like that. But if somebody makes money they are a sellout.

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2005, 09:18:12 AM »
WC

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2005, 10:02:15 AM »
After this answer...lock this thread.....it is DJ Quik
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2005, 10:54:19 AM »
MC EIHT
West Coast To This

KeG

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2005, 11:04:54 AM »
I guess most of you just think people that don't sell any copies of their album arn't sellouts but are OG's and stupid shit like that. But if somebody makes money they are a sellout.

Exactly. They're hating on certain rappers just for being successful.