Author Topic: "Bitches like Carmello Anthony" - Kurupt  (Read 810 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Bitches like Carmello Anthony" - Kurupt
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 07:20:46 PM »
i thought it was a diss to mello.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 07:21:40 AM »
lol, oh my goodness. I haven't heard the song, but from the lines that have been posted here............HELL NO IT'S NOT A DIS'!

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2005, 07:45:51 AM »
It'd be nice if somebody could type the lyrics to the whole song :)

eNgIeS

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2005, 09:02:08 AM »
Why they hatin on Mello?

cuz that nigga is garbage.

So is Kobe buddy. Dont get me wrong, great athlete but im telling you Michael Jordan wasnt the GOAT coz he was a great athelete, it was because he was the best fundamental player ever & because he had the will & the heart & the brains to win. I talked to Luc Longley last year & he told me how MJ would stay 2 hours after practice without a bball & just work on his foot work.

Kobe thought he could be MJ & carry a team of average players to the playoffs like MJ did back before Pippen blew up. Not only could he not do that, but he couldnt even lead them to a better record than the Clippers. & I'll tell you why, he lacks the heart, he lacks the bball IQ & is definately insecure with himself that he feels he has to be everyones #1 rather than just an equal on a team, which Jordan was content with when he started winning titles

& thats what wrong with basketball these days all these people thinking its all about fancy crossovers, lay ups & dunks. & thats why the kids still buy Vince Carter jerseys despite him not doing nothing but score points (he's average or below average in just about every other area) with fancy lay ups & dunks & suddenly he's the best. Same goes with Carmello Kobe Vince Shawn Kemp & any other "next big star" who never makes that jump from All-Star to Legend, because they lack the heart the desire & basketball IQ to get it done. Lebron Dwayne Amare Chris Bosh Kirk Hinrich Ben Gordon & other young stars have teh heart & desire work hard all summer long & im willing to bet that by the end of there career they would've won more as a leader than Kobe did & became better overall players than Carmello will

Sorry just a long rant about NBA i wanted to get off my chest

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »
FragMasterGen  whos that in your sig
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2005, 06:24:46 PM »
it's suga free

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2005, 07:18:42 PM »
the actual line goes "I'm OTHELLOwith bitches like Carmello Anthony"

Othello was the black dude in the Shakespeare play pullin white bitches...

you can take the line 2 ways:

1. he's calling Carmello Anthony a bitch
2. he's proppin up Carmello Anthony, saying he gets lots of bitches

i dont know which is right

peace