Author Topic: Mother Held in Slaying and Decapitation of Daughter (Tupac Cult!)  (Read 212 times)

The Watcher

A mother who authorities say was a member of a bizarre cult stands accused of drowning her six-year-old daughter, then decapitating the child and dumping her body off a bridge in Washington state.

According to Kings County Sheriff's Department investigators, 30-year-old Samara Spann was a member of a cult that worships the late rap star Tupac Shukar. Investigators say Spann became convinced her daughter Kyeimah was possessed by demons and killed the child on or about December 31, 2004.

Spann reportedly told detectives that after she drowned her daughter in the bathtub of her home in White Center, Washington, she left the house to stay in a motel. After two days she said she went to a hardware store to buy an ax, a chain and a padlock. She told investigators she went back to the house, laid the child's body on a blanket and sheet on the floor and chopped off the head.

According to detectives, after Spann decapitated the child she put the chain and padlock around the body to weight it, placed it in a plastic laundry bin and put it in her car. Police say she drove south from Kings County, eventually stopping and dumping the child's body from a bridge.

Investigators say that after the daughter's body had been disposed of, Spann returned to Sacramento with two other children where, for five-and-a-half months, she kept the crime a secret.

One week ago, Spann's father contacted The Sacramento County Sheriff's Department because he wanted to file a missing person's report for his granddaughter. He also reported he had received an anonymous call that Samara had killed her child.

Spann was arrested on Friday at a friend's house. She was initially booked on an unrelated child abuse charge pertaining to one of her other children, but allegedly confessed to killing her daughter during an interview with detectives. She is now being held on a homicide warrant and will likely face extradition to Washington to face formal charges.

News10 talked to Gary Spann, the suspect's father, after his daughter's alleged confession. He expressed horror about what has allegedly happened to his granddaughter, but not surprise. "We started hearing Samara when she talked to her daughter," he said. "She started calling her a demon. And this happened before she was even a year old."

The father said he never witnessed his daughter hurting her children, but assumed that abuse was taking place. "I never saw her abuse the children but all the reports, we’re sure it happened," he said. "We saw marks and stuff like that we reported. Even the school saw the marks and they reported it."

Spann said Child Protective Services knew about his daughter. He said his family wanted custody of her children, "but through the system, she being the mother, she had all the rights," he said.

Samara Spann moved to Washington two years ago. "Once she got out of our sight, we don’t know what those kids went through," the father said.

Spann's surviving 14-year-old daughter and 11-month-old son have been placed in protective custody.

http://www.news10.net/storyfull1.asp?id=11456
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Woodrow

Re: Mother Held in Slaying and Decapitation of Daughter (Tupac Cult!)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 05:59:37 PM »
NWA whorider?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 12:41:42 AM »
dats fuckin insane man she chopped of the kids head! they need to send her to Iraq to fight in the war

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 04:40:43 AM »
According to Kings County Sheriff's Department investigators, 30-year-old Samara Spann was a member of a cult that worships the late rap star Tupac Shukar.

Instinct7?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 04:41:33 AM »
NWA whorider?

she's older (35).. and i think she's called megan mccarthy

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 12:24:11 PM »
Why do people always put dead bodies in the water like that? A chain wouldnt weigh anything down.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 03:05:54 PM »
A cult lead by Sneaker Pimp by any chance?

ABN

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 03:13:24 PM »
they just had to put Pacīs name in there huh? the actual article doesnīt mention that the murder had anything to do with them worshipping Tupac Shakur so why the fuck they gotta put the manīs name in there?

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 03:59:55 PM »
And I still wonder why some people are against the death penalty. Fry that bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 04:03:41 PM »
And I still wonder why some people are against the death penalty. Fry that bitch.
maybe coz itīs pretty easy to execute an innocent person? but in cases like this in which itīs cristal clear that the bitch did it i donīt see how anyone could be mad if they gave her the death penalty. but i donīt know whatīs worse:gettin the death penalty or rothing in a cell for 40-50 years.

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 04:47:24 PM »
this shit is sick. I still don't know what does it have to do with 2pac.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 05:04:59 PM »
why doesw it say about tupac

they just want to give rap a bad name by throwing that in there

they didnt even touch upon the cult it self

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 11:11:31 PM »
why not always thowing it in when a christian (on the paper) is doing something fucked up? "Morris Blackbird, 36 year old beholder of the christian faith, decapitated his twin daughters and her mother out of spite. He is believed to go to church every sunday."
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 01:18:44 AM »
maybe coz itīs pretty easy to execute an innocent person? but in cases like this in which itīs cristal clear that the bitch did it i donīt see how anyone could be mad if they gave her the death penalty. but i donīt know whatīs worse:gettin the death penalty or rothing in a cell for 40-50 years.

I agree 100%. Rotting in a cell would probably be worse but fuck em, kill em off instead of costing us money.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE