Author Topic: Have yall ever lied to a chick to go on a date wit her???  (Read 386 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Have yall ever lied to a chick to go on a date wit her???
« on: June 17, 2005, 10:51:16 AM »
I've never done this before,Im always honest & all that,but anyways here's the story.Well today is the last day of school so wit a couple of homies & chicks from my class,we all went to get some beers.We went to some stadium & as everyone knows girls get drunk after barely drinkin a whole beer,so we are all leavin & then we see this cool car,a sportish type.2 girls liked it (the other 2 werent wit us anymore) & started commenting on it.So I started joking around & saying stuff that I have a Dodge Viper at home (keep in mind this was just a simple joke).They were like "really???" & wanted me to pick them up some day in the Viper.At first I thought they were joking just like I was but after a sec me & my homies realised they actually fell for it.So they were askin me questions like if I got a license & all that.One of the other dudes started confirming that he's seen the keys to the Viper,lol.After all the chit chat they wanted my number so I gave it to them & Im supposed to pick them up tommorow in my Dodge Viper,lmao.I never knew drunk girls were so naive & I cant believe they fell for sth like that.I dont care how drunk you are,I find it hard to believe that anyone will believe bullshit like that.Anyways Im worried that tommorow they'll realise that I was lying.Or maybe they'll go wit me knowing I havent got that Viper.Just thought I'd share that wit yall,also have any of yall lied to go out wit a chick???

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Have yall ever lied to a chick to go on a date wit her???
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 11:17:21 AM »
take a pic when they see you picking them up in a bike and not a viper, and if they get mad just say that you were drunk, lie man it aint going to hurt you lol, and if they dont wanna be with you because you dont have a viper you will realize how they really are materialistic bitches.

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 11:22:57 AM »
im lieng to this senior she thinks i just turned 17 but really im 16 but she goes to a different school anyways so im not to worried

but i had to the bitch is hot!

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 11:41:46 AM »
Hahah, put a viper logo on ur bike!

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 11:45:06 AM »

lol  :)

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 12:04:38 PM »
im lieng to this senior she thinks i just turned 17 but really im 16 but she goes to a different school anyways so im not to worried

but i had to the bitch is hot!

Dayum thats so gangsta nigga!!

Lol @ putting the badge on the bike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 12:06:03 PM »
take a pic when they see you picking them up in a bike and not a viper, and if they get mad just say that you were drunk, lie man it aint going to hurt you lol, and if they dont wanna be with you because you dont have a viper you will realize how they really are materialistic bitches.
lol at the pic.I dont get drunk after 2 cans of beer,I was basically drinkin cause everyone was.So lyin that I was drunk is a bad idea.I dont know what I'll tell them tommorow,I'll think of sth right on the spot,lol.As for that materialistic thing,1 of those girls already has a boyfriend so I guess she's that type of girl.As for the other,I dont know if she's got a boyfriend but Im gonna be mainly concentrating on her if we meet tommorow.I just hope she isnt the materialistic type.
lmao :laugh:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 12:09:36 PM »
u could always rent it, and they pretend uve "sold" it - if she ever asks where it is after the date ;D
NO MORE WAR

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 12:17:51 PM »
Or he could just hit her over the head with a bike pump and get his dick sucked right there. Straight Up

Acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 12:59:37 PM »
is the drinking age 12 where you live?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 01:07:03 PM »
^18

ABN

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 02:37:20 PM »
if it´s females that i know for a fact that i will never meet again i´ll tell them whatever i need to tell them to get what i want(pussy and /or head).

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 02:46:45 PM »
there are 2 possibilities:

1. they're fooling you
2. they're blonde

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2005, 05:21:32 PM »
fuck it pick em up... take the lie further and say the viper is in the shop gettin new 19" rims put on it... ehhehe

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2005, 05:41:53 PM »
rent a viper, fuck the girls, lose the number.