Author Topic: 50 fallen of as a hook professional with Candy Shop?  (Read 620 times)

gzs

50 fallen of as a hook professional with Candy Shop?
« on: June 17, 2005, 03:57:28 PM »
Candy shop contains probably the most lame hook i've ever heard. I always praised 50 for his hooks. But this one makes me reconsider. I wanted to see 50 on Detox, especially on the hooks, but this one really makes me doubt.

ABN

Re: 50 fallen of as a hook professional with Candy Shop?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 04:00:03 PM »
the hook for Candy Shop is catchy and thatīs the purpose of having a hook. i donīt like it but itīs pretty catchy so 50 is doin his job.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 04:05:08 PM »
the hook for Candy Shop is catchy and thatīs the purpose of having a hook. i donīt like it but itīs pretty catchy so 50 is doin his job.

yeh true, but i dont wanna see 50 on detox  :nawty:
NO MORE WAR

ABN

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 04:05:56 PM »

hopefully he wonīt be on Detox.

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 04:06:59 PM »

You Know He IS going to be on detox...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 04:08:32 PM »

:'( :boohoo: :'(

ABN

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 04:13:21 PM »

yea but you can always hope that he wonīt be on it. hopefully heīll get shot in the mouth again so heīll have to give up rapping before Detox drops ;D

Caution2006

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 04:20:16 PM »
if 50 is gets on detox it'll prob ruin the whole cd

gzs

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 04:43:45 PM »
You guys underestemate 50. Probably because of his image and popularity. The man has mad songwritingtalent. He has made the best track of the decade so far: In Da Club. The dopest hardcore track of the decade: Back Down, also over a Dre beat. One of the dopest hustler/ nothing to loose lifestyle tracks: Ski Mask Way. And almost the dopest sensitive track with Hate it or love it, sadly it has Game on it, who did a good job (Mentioning Brenda and Marvin was nice), but couldn't match the incredible autobiographical picture 50 had painted.

Forget the G-Unit bullshit, just look at his artistical abilities. The man has made topnotch tracks. The limit isn't even reached if A Baltimore Lovething can be considered as his lyrical standard for the future. I hope he can prove himself on Detox. Probably won't happen though. I think Dre doesn't really like 50 and his loud mouth persona much. He let him down on his last LP. That's the reason why there is a 50 - Game beef right now.

Matty

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2005, 04:46:33 PM »
i think his presence on detox depends on how much the whole situation with the game and 50 pissed dre off. people think 50 will be on it automatically but this is a solo album from dre so he can do what he wants really, it will still be dope and sell loads.

ABN

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2005, 04:49:11 PM »
^are you smoking crack? In Da Club best song of the decade ??? man that whole post is full of bullshit. Backdown dopest hardcore track of the decade? you canīt be listening to any real hardcore hip hop if you think Backdown is one of the dopest hardcore hip hop songs of the decade. and 50 made some top notch songs a couple fo years ago but lyrically he aint even seing anyone on his label and that should tell you something coz itīs not like G-Unit is bathing in talent.........

gzs

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2005, 04:57:39 PM »
^are you smoking crack? In Da Club best song of the decade ??? man that whole post is full of bullshit. Backdown dopest hardcore track of the decade? you canīt be listening to any real hardcore hip hop if you think Backdown is one of the dopest hardcore hip hop songs of the decade. and 50 made some top notch songs a couple fo years ago but lyrically he aint even seing anyone on his label and that should tell you something coz itīs not like G-Unit is bathing in talent.........

In da Club has California Love status.

Name a more dope hardcore cut than Backdown since 2000. I'd really like to know.
Name a more dope hustler/ nuthing to lose lifestyle track than Ski mask way. Except for all Jay-Z records.
Tell me game outshine 50 on Hate it or love it.
Tell me the concept of Baltimore Love thing isn't worked out lyrically perfect.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2005, 08:42:35 PM »

Name a more dope hardcore cut than Backdown since 2000. I'd really like to know.
Name a more dope hustler/ nuthing to lose lifestyle track than Ski mask way. Except for all Jay-Z records.

But..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

My God!!
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 12:17:17 AM »

1-Ghostface Killah Feat. Jadakiss - Run (If you say Im wrong Im gonna have to call you a close-minded idiot)
2-Yes,Game did outshine 50 on it.
I barely remember those tracks from 50's new CD so I cant really comment on them.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 12:25:42 AM »
no way game outshined 50 on hate it or love it the fuck are you smokin. 50's hate it or love it verses are perfect.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin