Author Topic: 50 fallen of as a hook professional with Candy Shop?  (Read 600 times)

mauzip

Re: 50 fallen of as a hook professional with Candy Shop?
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2005, 06:17:19 AM »
How can you say In Da Club has reached California Love status? It has the potential to reach California Love status, yes, but give it some time before you say it has reached it already. It's quite a statement you say there. In Da Club is only 2 years old.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2005, 08:00:50 AM »
yeah 50 has talent and everything btui saying that In Da Club is the besta banger,Baltimore Love Thing song of the future and shit like that is just plain funny

read my posts again

i did and i still think the same

When did i say Baltimore love thing is the song of the future? I said if this song is his lyrical standard for the future the top of 50's songwriting capabilities isn't even reached yet. I don't even like the song. I'm just trying to show you the man has mad talent as a songwriter. In da Club has 3 different hooks in one song. People will be listening to it for ages. It has reached California Love status. 50 deserves to be on Detox he has proved to rock Dre beats better than Game, Eminem and everybody else from Aftermath.

don't make outragious statemens like the one above just cause Em was retarded / on drugs while recording Encore (let's not forget the massacre was wack too)
50 couldn't rip a Dre beat better than Eminem used to if his life depended on it.

Role Model >>>>> 50 Cent

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2005, 05:08:52 PM »
it was supposed to be a sexy hook wich it was
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

Cordless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2005, 08:10:06 PM »
yeah 50 has talent and everything btui saying that In Da Club is the besta banger,Baltimore Love Thing song of the future and shit like that is just plain funny

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2005, 09:21:57 AM »
The Dre beat makes In Da Club what it is, not 50 Cent. It would have been hard for any rapper to ruin that beat, 50 made a catchy hook and rode the beat well.

gzs

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2005, 02:01:55 AM »
Question to you guys can you listen to Role Model more than two times in a row?

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2005, 04:55:39 AM »

Role Model is a dope song.

ABN

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2005, 04:57:19 AM »
The Dre beat makes In Da Club what it is
pretty much....

Elevz

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2005, 07:06:27 AM »

Hearing that song once a year should be enough, by far.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2005, 02:24:50 PM »
How can u compare anything tupac and dre did to anything 50 did????
i admit first time i heard in da club i was playing it all the time cuz its a banger, but i havent played that song in like a year, california love on the other hand i listen to like once a week at least. Dont ever try to compare 50 to pac u stupid mothafucka. im talking about genero your a fucking g unit groupie

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2005, 09:41:18 PM »
In Da Club is played out yet you can't say the same about California Love.  Peeps still bump this shit as of today and it never gets played out.

California Love shits on In Da Club From Oakland to Sac-town, the Bay Area and back down
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 09:44:24 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TfW

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2005, 09:19:05 AM »
Sure, 50 has talent. But he doesn't use it. Same with Eminem, and theres a reason behind it.

Lets see, on 1 hand you can make a cd full of nothing but tracks that could be singles and talk about:

1: Cars/Ice/Bitches/Whatever

or

2: Spaceships/Science/Stories/whatever the hell

Which do you think sells more?

Club bitches would rather dance to Ass Like That by Eminem then 100 Bars by Canibus

::)

gzs

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2005, 06:17:41 AM »
How can u compare anything tupac and dre did to anything 50 did????
i admit first time i heard in da club i was playing it all the time cuz its a banger, but i havent played that song in like a year, california love on the other hand i listen to like once a week at least. Dont ever try to compare 50 to pac u stupid mothafucka. im talking about genero your a fucking g unit groupie

You make me laugh

First of all I deteste G-unit. Loyd Banks album, Young Buck album, Beg for mercy, never even listened to it once. Listened to the get rich or die trying and the massacre on the net, downloaded the best songs: Back Down, In da club, Ski mask way, that's it.

Secondly I will never compare any rapper to the poet. Me against the world has been the soundtrack of my life since it's release. (10 years)

Although California Love is not even in my personal top 20 Tupac list it has reached the status of all time hit record, just as In da club. Both songs, will be bumped on radio's 10 years from now. They are probably Dre's biggest hits.

Reason for their big succes is the fact that Tupac just as 50 Cent brought something extra to the table: they made the incredible beats even more incredible by making them visual. For this reason 50 Cent has earned a spot on Detox.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2005, 12:05:03 PM »
^
yo if u dont even like G-Unit how can you give them so much props saying they making the best songs of the decade and shit. I dont know what kind of tupac fan would compare cali love to in da club, and the massacre is a terrible cd

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2005, 12:07:38 PM »
The Dre beat makes In Da Club what it is

50's rhymes are pretty lame on it when u listen to it acapella
NO MORE WAR