Author Topic: Masta T <VS> oglocdogg  (Read 197 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Masta T <VS> oglocdogg
« on: June 18, 2005, 11:50:25 AM »
So who wants to battle???Rules:
-1 round
-16 bars or less
-5 votes to win
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 05:21:09 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone wanna battle???
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 12:23:59 PM »
I dont know when Im gonna get this done,Im kinda busy for the next few days.So if you wanna go first,do it or you can wait for me but like I said I don know when Im gonna be ready wit this.

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
Re: Anyone wanna battle???
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 02:30:26 PM »
with my lyrical molestation i cause infestation im fuckin fine hoes while you still masturbatin//
im causin devastation when yall start the hatin so take a step back and look at my creation//
the creation i created is not to be matched im a mil you a penny when it comes to cash// and when it comes to sex you take it up the ass no questions tell no lies why masta t pullin down mens flies// is it cuz he a batty boy who cant keystyle quick or is it because he just love tastin big dick// he pull out his gun and here click click click no boom damn son still firing blanks// you a fuckin penknife compared to my tank// i use these metaphors in these keystyle wars cus u know my shit flow better than yours// int got no 44 but im kickin down doors grab a hold of your bitch an pull down her draws// whats that i see a long fuckin cock hell i knew you was gay so it wasnt a shock// this int rock its called hip hop street hop or even rap dont respond to me t cus your shits so wack// you need along time to think of your rhymes while im just sittin here keystylin mine// and i know i won even if nobody vote cus you couldnt hit water if you fell outta boat

holla back mans
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill