Author Topic: In case you weren't sure if Rush Limbaugh is a lying asshole...  (Read 178 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://store.rushlimbaugh.com/product.asp?ProductID=433316

NEW! NEW! The Club G'itmo T-Shirt - What Happens in G'itmo Stays in G'itmo
A MUST Have. Club G'itmo logo on front. "What Happens in G'itmo stays in G'itmo emblazoned on back." Available in Institutional Orange only in sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, and now in XXXL & XXXXL!

------

come on seriously, someone needs to end this charade where the right pretends like they are the party of morality, and they are on a mission to spread freedom to the world.   Rush is the right's most prominent voice... that says a lot about the type of people voting red.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2005, 04:45:38 PM by Ant »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
From this post I see no evidence that he's fat or lies for that matter.
You should really re-word the subject title.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Big and Fat are already obvious and aren't proven by this thread, but nor do they really need to be...

Lying comes into play when he pretends to sincerely argue for the importance of morality in american politics and society, and also when he spreads the party line about spreading freedom and liberty.

And obviously this thread demonstrates why he is an asshole. 

Anyways if it makes you happy i'll get rid of the big, fat part since that truly doesnt need proving.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: In case you weren't sure if Rush Limbaugh is a lying asshole...
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 04:50:04 PM »
Apparently this is coming out week for conservatives... they've grown tired of continually lying and pretending they don't support torture...

Time Magazine's Blog of the Year : Powerline joined Rush in his support of Torture.

You can go online now and order their "I Love Gitmo" clothing line at Cafepress.

Support your U.S. military by sporting the latest 'I Heart Gitmo' fashions.

http://www.cafepress.com/iheartgitmo

Re: In case you weren't sure if Rush Limbaugh is a lying asshole...
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 03:17:59 AM »
From this post I see no evidence that he's fat or lies for that matter.
You should really re-word the subject title.

lmfao