Author Topic: Bootleggers and Mike (he been West Coast)  (Read 429 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Bootleggers and Mike (he been West Coast)
« on: July 08, 2002, 01:33:14 PM »
There is a fact that wine is perfected with age and this may be the case with Michael Jackson and his word (which carries more weight than any music entertainer today) about the already known but quickly forgotten racist practice in the music industry.
Chuck D and even Prince have stated the devils of the industry, but Micheal went a step further to call out names. Yesterday he stated that he had overheard Tommy Mottola called another African American artist as a "old fat nigger." Now usually when I would hear that coming from some artists it always gets the blind eye, but when the ever passive and soft-hearted and spoken Jackson says something of this magnitude that shit shocked me. Is Mick trying to get out of his deal with Epic/Sony? Maybe .
Does he really believe that African Americans although creating the music culture of Amerikkka (from Jazz, Blues, Rock N Roll, Hip-Hop, R&B, etc.) are getting the short end of the stick? Maybe.
If more affluent Black Entertainers took a stand against the industry, change would come immediately, what do you think?

Oh, when will these teen-age musical pirates with all the false information (if aint 100% correct it aint correct at all) and chips on their shoulders realize that when you put out fake info and alleged copy-written material that is part of my collective, without my permission, I'm throwing a wrench into the operation of your website? I'm not the Realest or Death Row, play pussy with me, since this is the internet, you will be cyber-fucked. I already did it once and excuse the pop phrase, but "oops I did it again" even if it's just temporary, sometimes you just have to hate it's just the principal of it. :D

"I thought the site was supposed to been up" Yea, but since there are other sites being done and attached to the main site, shit has taken longer then expected. The site had to be re-designed from scratch again, so if you added your name to the mailing list, we all will get an e-mail to let us know when the site is online."

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bootleggers and Mike (he been West Coast)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2002, 09:42:05 PM »
wow the ATL roadrunner internet sheriff is back
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

mbn

• Lil Geezy
  • woohie
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2002, 11:32:15 PM »
ahhhhh damon, please stop
when atl joined deathrow I thought interesting, lets buy more of their music. Now around 2 years later, by all your posting I will never buy an album of them.

Good luck with the website if you ever get it up (oh the makers must be really slow)
i hate long signatures

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2002, 12:43:01 AM »
wow the ATL roadrunner internet sheriff is back

Don't be mad Sues keep it up and your wack ass fan site will be next :o

Damn this is the same Sues who wanted to apologize to me on that forum? And isn't that fansite of yours the same one who took a qoute from me and decided to do a story on what I said? Damn, you are just as bad your European dynamic duo. Your words really hurt Mr. Un-Cut.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2002, 12:44:58 AM »
ahhhhh damon, please stop
when atl joined deathrow I thought interesting, lets buy more of their music. Now around 2 years later, by all your posting I will never buy an album of them.

Good luck with the website if you ever get it up (oh the makers must be really slow)

Yea sure you wont kid ::)

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2002, 01:06:13 AM »

Don't be mad Sues kkep it up and your wack ass fan site will be next :o

ROTFLAHMS!

Juice

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2002, 02:18:17 AM »
Please clean the board from bullshit (referring to the beef).

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2002, 04:10:41 AM »
Thank u very much Damon X!!! I enjoyed every thread u made in the last 2 years, thank u for giving us inside information of the music industry, AIN'T NOBODY LIKE U!

Btw...what's up with the new ATL album. Are they still signed to THA ROW? I read some bullshit on a crap ass fansite called ...uhm... WWW.DEATHROWENTERTAINMENT.COM sayin the ain't signed no more...any news?

Oh yeah! FUCK ALL U HATERS! FUCK BOOTLEGGERS! FUCK THE FANS AND THEIR WEBSITES

Fuck u SUES...
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2002, 09:23:56 PM »
yea homie.... btw FUCK YOU 2!  ;D

Nino_Brown

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2002, 06:36:12 AM »
D.R.E. is under investigation for fraud, not cause of roadie there.

Nino_Brown

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2002, 12:39:48 PM »
Damon X tell me this

1) Are Kokane, Heather Hunter & YUKMOUTH scheduled to be featured on ATL's next release?

2) Sex, Money & Music < was the title I quoted months back, is that now the title?

3) Is the single also entitled "Sex, Money & Music"?

4) Is it not a summer anthem?

ANSWER TO ALL = YES YES YES YES

Am I Correct??????

Thats what was on the so called 'fake news' website!

Nino_Brown

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2002, 12:44:20 PM »
Good luck for WestWorld with releasing the ATL album too.

I dont hate you, even if you are a "virtual gangster" & speak my name daily.

will catch you boys later, my car has just turned up and i think ill go and get some breakfast, its the most important meal of the day you know - according to urban folklore.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2002, 12:57:53 PM »
U.K. Bootlegger explain this

1. Did you actually have two tracks that folks can listen to?

2. Was that tracklisting you had on that fraudalent site actual song titles or just info you got from Phokkus, who was sent that information by mistake from one of the producers and then he (Phokkus) sent it to you?

3. Didn't that website say that that ATL is SIGNED to Universal Records?

4. Did ATL send an EP or any tracks to a label to get signed? (of course not when they have had a deal for many months)

ANSWER TO ALL= NO, NO, NO, NO

And to answer your previous questions, you are partly correct since a producer in-advertently told you things from info that he had SOME knowledge of.

So to my teen-age friend you have information that has in fo that is approximately 30% correct, but since 70% is from a figment of your imagination, that means you are just about as reliable with your internet gossip as a supermarket tabloid.

AND I'M THE REASON WHY THAT FAKE ASS SITE IS DOWN EASYSPACE.COM, LIKE IN THE PAST, IS LOOKING OUT FOR MY GROUP. TELL WONTON AS WELL AS LONG AS YOU PUT ANY, I REPEAT ANY ABOVE THE LAW OR AFFILIATED TRACK ON ANY OF YOUR WEBSITES OR ANY WEBSITE AT ALL WITHOUT MY CONSENT, THAT'S RIGHT, MY CONSENT YOUR SITE WON'T BE UP. I'VE PROVED MY POINT TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Juice

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2002, 01:23:22 PM »
Please clean the board from bullshit (referring to the beef).

Gotta quote myself!

Nino_Brown

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2002, 01:27:20 PM »
DeathRowEntertainment was a fansite created to sell merchandise, along came some backstabbing assholes & if you fuck with me, bet yourself i'll fuck with you (Tha Realest bootlegging)

I was told ATL album will be released via Universal, Correct....

So my 4 questions to you were "Yes" yes yes yes HUH????

Damn i'm ever so lame & have no connections, your a roadie, im Mr Brown. Figure that out!