Author Topic: Caz talkin about Game  (Read 4128 times)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Caz talkin about Game
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2005, 09:06:32 AM »
casper shits all over game!!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2005, 02:36:43 PM »
I think this is 5 months old,caz diss game a long time ago

fly_breezie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2005, 03:13:36 PM »
 :sign_lastweek:

WestCoasta

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2005, 05:14:52 PM »
WELCOME TO LEAVING IT AT THE FACT THAT CAZ IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND THAT WE SHOULD ALL STOP TALKING ABOUT GAME  ::)

teletomble

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2019, 11:50:29 AM »
As previously reported, Game's dropping a mixtape where he's dissing G-Unit. Game's catching heat from others too though. Here's a diss to The Game from Caz titled Crippin. "I'm not doin this as a diss record I love anything that has to do with banging cuzz I'm a OG from the biggest crip gang but that dude is fake as fucc", Caz told World Wide Connected. "He's fake cuzz I got blood homeys in the hood he claims and they say he fake as fucc but cuzzin understand I'm doing this cuzz Cali is so desperate for a savior and they believed everything Tupac said which was about 90% fake and now this dude is doing it so fucc I'm gonna speak on it. When I did this diss on tour with Bone the crowd went "Fuck Game!" so I know I got support". Click Read more to check out the diss track...

oh well if the homies from Cedar think Game is so fucking fake then why are they allowing him to still live there? didn´t Caz say that his wack ass was gonna retire? first Xzibit and now Game doesn´t dude realize that no matter how many cats he takes shots at he still gonna be one of the wackest rappers on the left coast?

any1 still got this track?