Author Topic: *** THA WESTCOAST BLOCK PARTY ***  (Read 667 times)

downundacunt

• 'G'
Re: *** THA WESTCOAST BLOCK PARTY ***
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2002, 07:20:44 PM »
well fuckin  >:(  >:(   >:(   >:(

when this was first announced peeps were sayin this gonna be a reliable show that was DEFINATELY goin ahead..  so i got a ticket the first day it was on sale missin out on a weekend at the gold coast now these cunts fuckin canccelled brisbane ....    i dont think australia gonna see anything like this be attempted no more...  cunts always cancellin and fuckin up shit...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2002, 07:51:13 PM »
well fuckin  >:(  >:(   >:(   >:(

when this was first announced peeps were sayin this gonna be a reliable show that was DEFINATELY goin ahead..  so i got a ticket the first day it was on sale missin out on a weekend at the gold coast now these cunts fuckin canccelled brisbane ....    i dont think australia gonna see anything like this be attempted no more...  cunts always cancellin and fuckin up shit...

then they bitch when their cd gets bootlegged ..

BIG UP to FRED WRECK for comin' through (so far) you'll def. be gettin my money!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Alkaholik

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2002, 09:07:23 PM »
Yeah, i just posted in tha otehr forum about this, i am hearin that there iz some complications.
read my other post and holla!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2002, 10:07:31 PM »
Just heard that the whole Block Party tour in Australia was canceled. Damn that sucks for all the homies Down Under.

this is what it sais:

We have huge news and unfortunatly it is all bad. We learnt just moments ago that the promoters have cancelled The Frontier Urban West Coast Block Party due to poor ticket sales at all venues. Rumor has been circulating for a while that there were problems with the show and these proved to be true.

We at Raw Impact were told by one of the primary organisers just two days ago (on Monday) that the shows were going ahead and to reassure our partners at Fortress Entertainment and artists in the States that things were fine, however we had a really bad feeling about it all. It should be stressed that this is in no way the fault of any of the artists involved. We know for a fact that Kurupt, Quik and Tha Lawz were all really eager to get down here.

The word right now is that the Outlawz tour will be rescheduled for later this year. No idea whether or not DJ Quik or Kurupt will be making it down to our shores. Oh and who cares about Young MC and Tone Loc right? Right now we are getting in touch with all the artists and will be be getting interviews with Kurupt, DJ Quik and Tha Outlawz to speak on the situation.

We'll keep you updated on this as it developes further. Refunds are apparently being made available from place of purchase. The Raw Impact Block Party site will remain up and the recently announced contest will proceed as planned.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

G2ThaV

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "Take Out SUGE And Stomp Down Tha ROW!" - Eazy E
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2002, 12:41:52 AM »
AHH!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( MOTHERFUKAZ!!!!

Damn i knew that shit was too good to be true!, but i even saw tha fuckern video oof them sayin they were comin!!! ??? thats wacK! fuck! wack! fuck shit , buLLshiiiit :'(
"Even If We All Get Murdered In Vegas, They Can't Fade Us" - Ice Cube

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2002, 12:45:03 AM »
If u read my original posts on da dpg board i warned peeps about this but peeps hated oh well , first and formost this ain't the artists faults this is not frontiers neither there is to people to blame for this people who know anythin bout anytihn know whats up , the artists still wanna come down so don't hate aaight  .But Fredwreck is still most defintely coming down on point promotions ya'll ,we will come thru everytyme we won't disappoint the fans peep the site for tour info and what Snoop has to say about everythin www.onpointpromotions.com.au

N Dats Da Real

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2002, 01:27:28 AM »
Thats the Promoters fault, cause they canceled it due to poor ticket sales  ::)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2002, 02:44:33 AM »
Ah NO!!!!!! I suggest u do your research a little better before you speak on shit you know nothing about the actual promotion company who was backing the event was upset with a seperate subsdiaries handling of the event because they are the 1's who actually set up the tour, there mishandelling of business was the downfall of the tour but there is no doubt the concert could have been better promoted also this seperate subsidary also did not inform fans that DJ Quik would not be coming for quite some time and contiued to promote even with DJ Quik on the bill ,they also assured all parties involved including artists up to yesterday that the tour would still be going ahead after it had been apprently cancelled once already to no ones knowledge and that they would also be getting there confirmed fligth details yesterday which never eventuated, and thus the news which was brought on today to no ones suprise including mine as I warned everyone including the fans and artists about the people they were dealing with

N Dats Da Real

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2002, 04:17:49 AM »
Ah NO!!!!!! I suggest u do your research a little better before you speak on shit you know nothing about the actual promotion company who was backing the event was upset with a seperate subsdiaries handling of the event because they are the 1's who actually set up the tour, there mishandelling of business was the downfall of the tour but there is no doubt the concert could have been better promoted also this seperate subsidary also did not inform fans that DJ Quik would not be coming for quite some time and contiued to promote even with DJ Quik on the bill ,they also assured all parties involved including artists up to yesterday that the tour would still be going ahead after it had been apprently cancelled once already to no ones knowledge and that they would also be getting there confirmed fligth details yesterday which never eventuated, and thus the news which was brought on today to no ones suprise including mine as I warned everyone including the fans and artists about the people they were dealing with

N Dats Da Real

LoL, you just repeated what I said. Lack of tickets is the excuse they are giving so they didnt promote it enough. i dont know how they promoted it but thats theyre fault. They got big ass names coming but they hav 2 cancel it, so they coulda done it better. So whos fault is it dude?

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2002, 04:37:38 AM »
MHMHMHMH maybe your either blind or ignorant but did you say me anywhere in that post lack of sales was the reason of the cancellation , open your eyes and not your ass , I did say promotion could have been better that does not translate to lack of sales being the reason .If you read the post again then reread it you'll realize there were other factors tied in .P

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2002, 04:44:58 AM »
Slow Your Rolls Patnah. I wasnt talkin about the lack of sales that you repeated. i ment the lack of promotion, cause that was the reason. poin blank.
use your brain and not your dick bitch.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LoL, you justRe: *** THA WESTCOAST BLOCK PARTY ***
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2002, 04:52:19 AM »
Lil Jay qoute AHAHAH lemme remind u of whut u juss said before i go any further

I wasnt talkin about the the lack of sales that you repeated.

thats out of your own mouth now peeps some of your own qoutes POTNa

Thats the Promoters fault, cause they canceled it due to poor ticket sales    

and no there's more

LoL, you just repeated what I said. Lack of tickets is the excuse they are giving '

LMAO  who's using there dick and not there brain talk about contradictin yaself

Now i aint' dissing but since u seem to choose not to reread lack of sales and promotion weren't the only reasons shit was called off reread my post again then come talk 2 me .

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2002, 05:05:25 AM »
Dude.... I know what I said, and I know that lack of sales and promotion weren't the only reasons they canceled. I said they canceled it due to lack of sales AND due to the lack of promotion. So whats wrong with that.
I was referring 2 your quote here

there is no doubt the concert could have been better promoted

=

lack of promotion

get it?? not the sales, the promotion.

everything clear now?

Ahhhh fuckit this is so stupid. Im done now.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2002, 05:18:32 AM »
I know what you said as well , lets juss say we agree to disagree , there were other factors involved but u originally posted it was just because of lack of ticket sales and promotion when there was more to it but as you said it's a stoopid argument to get heated over and we will leave it at that , I'm done to lets get bacc to the point da fredwreck shows are gonnabe blazin be sure to checc it out

N Dats Da Real

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2002, 05:20:32 AM »
Alrite..........All gravy  :)