Author Topic: I want to talk about the subconscious mind for a few minutes...  (Read 482 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I begin in the name of Allah, the beneficient the merciful.

The power of the subconsious mind is immense.  If you don't know where your subconscious mind is at you'd better find out.  Your subconscious mind can subconsciously lead you into situations without you fully realizing it.  Immediately take some efforts to find out what your subconscious mind desires.  This can be very difficult.  Keep a journal if you have to, or deeply reflect upon your life history to find out.  You may realize that although you may have sought one thing in this life, you ended up with another because deep down that is what your subconscious mind desired.

If you already know where your subconscious mind is at then you probably have a good idea of where you are headed.  If you are startled and you fear the desires of your subconscious, then you must immediately take efforts to purify and cleanse your subconscious mind.  I recommend the 5 times daily prayer and added supplication as perscribed by Allah in the Noble Qur'an.  It is through our constant prayer and supplication that we can giude and tap into our subconscious mind.   This is how we cleanse our heart and send our body into motion. 

It is upon Allah we I ask for help, and upon Allah I ask for giudance.  Assalamulaikum.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Re: I want to talk about the subconscious mind for a few minutes...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2005, 12:19:16 AM »
put aside some time with your parents so that you can discuss your coming out of the closet

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 02:47:59 PM »

The power of the subconsious mind is immense.  If you don't know where your subconscious mind is at you'd better find out.  Your subconscious mind can subconsciously lead you into situations without you fully realizing it.  Immediately take some efforts to find out what your subconscious mind desires.  This can be very difficult.  Keep a journal if you have to, or deeply reflect upon your life history to find out.  You may realize that although you may have sought one thing in this life, you ended up with another because deep down that is what your subconscious mind desired.

If you already know where your subconscious mind is at then you probably have a good idea of where you are headed.  If you are startled and you fear the desires of your subconscious, then you must immediately take efforts to purify and cleanse your subconscious mind.  I recommend the 5 times daily prayer and added supplication as perscribed by Allah in the Noble Qur'an.  It is through our constant prayer and supplication that we can giude and tap into our subconscious mind.   This is how we cleanse our heart and send our body into motion. 

It is upon Allah we I ask for help, and upon Allah I ask for giudance.  Assalamulaikum.

We are not the slaves of our subconscious mind...we fight for education of it, we lead ourselves with the powers of our subconscious. But you are right  "Your subconscious mind can subconsciously lead you into situations without you fully realizing it" that's why Yoga, nature, art, relaxation and focus is tryin to makes us the leaders.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 03:01:41 PM »
It's just about knowing yourself, and knowing who you are.  How you go about doing that is up to you.  If you use religion as your tool to learn more about yourself, then good for you.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 06:12:40 AM »

The power of the subconsious mind is immense.  If you don't know where your subconscious mind is at you'd better find out. 

Alright, mr. psychology, take it from one with a degree in your armchair profession, you can't tell where your subconscious mind is at, because it's subconscious. 

That is all. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 05:02:26 PM »

take it from one with a degree

You can put books on the back of a donkey, but it's still a donkey. 

And the degree you claim to have in psychology has not helped you to be a better human being, advocating that America should go into Iran and Palestine and "just nuke um because that's where all the crazy mutherfuckers are".
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 06:45:29 PM »

take it from one with a degree

You can put books on the back of a donkey, but it's still a donkey. 

And the degree you claim to have in psychology has not helped you to be a better human being, advocating that America should go into Iran and Palestine and "just nuke um because that's where all the crazy mutherfuckers are".

Newsflash: Your donkey analogies don't really work, I could put my book on the back of a donkey and it would still be a book as well.  I could put you in a different religion, and you'd still be a dumbass. 

SUB- Conscious.  Psychology 101 or 50.5 would tell you that if somethings sub-conscious, you can't comprehend it on a conscious level.  How hard is that to figure out? 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 10:04:44 PM »

Newsflash: Your donkey analogies don't really work, I could put my book on the back of a donkey and it would still be a book as well.  I could put you in a different religion, and you'd still be a dumbass. 

SUB- Conscious.  Psychology 101 or 50.5 would tell you that if somethings sub-conscious, you can't comprehend it on a conscious level.  How hard is that to figure out? 

www.dictionary.com

sub·con·scious    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (sb-knshs)
adj.
Not wholly conscious; partially or imperfectly conscious: subconscious perceptions.

...^^^ As you see in the definition being used above the word "partially" means that the idea may be in the back of your mind, but it is possible for us as humans to tap into that deeper knowledge of self.  However, I suppose if one is a very arrogant or superficial person, they would never achieve this.  So if you yourself, want to say that you can not tap into the subconscious of your mind, I won't argue with you.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 11:32:37 PM »
which part of your mind thinks that tupac is a prophet?^

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 06:12:20 AM »
^ The unconscious. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 09:38:16 AM »
which part of your mind thinks that tupac is a prophet?^

I'll say this again, but I'm sure you still won't get it, I said he was the Prophet of hip-hop, again, the hip-hop[/i] Prophet! It's called metaphor, analogy, storytelling, I was going to write a fictional story about 2pac, that's all.  You guys understand this but your just desperately trying to find something to use against me.

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2005, 09:50:05 AM »
You guys understand this but your just desperately trying to find something to use against me.

You're an idiot. Everyone knows that, except for you. I'm sure even your imam thinks you're an idiot.

But it's all good. Not everyone fits into society.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 09:51:49 AM by Mauzip »

rafsta

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2005, 03:01:08 PM »
arent there any allah forums out there ? you would have a better discussion with them rather than with people on a hip-hop forum.

Compton Casanova

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2005, 09:05:03 PM »
very true.

'EclipZe

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2005, 05:15:47 AM »
arent there any allah forums out there ? you would have a better discussion with them rather than with people on a hip-hop forum.

shall i make one for him? so he can speak to all his brothers who think the same as him, talking to himself that is.