Author Topic: so...  (Read 111 times)

ecrazy

so...
« on: June 25, 2005, 03:16:44 AM »
im drunk right now (and no, im not going to type all retarded like the dumbfucks who say there drunk and type like sadkjfalsdkfjsal;dkfjas;l and shit, idiots)

well anyways, i jumped into this pool with my girl and her friend, and we got all wet, then we went to get changed, then i tried to get some, but then a fuckin faggot cockblocker had to try and get into the room, so i almost kill this guy, then some fool throws some guy into a pool and then they break a pot (and this is @ my best friends grandmothers house) so i get pissed, kick the fags out, turns out they are all together, fuckin group of fagget fags....Then turns out my girls friend had to go, so we went to take her home, my homie mike drove my car home, then going home we get stopped by the policeman, who...IS MY DAD's FRIEND, and he looks at me, and was like "oh, its just that i saw that you were not driving your car" and my friend didnt do anything wrong, so he let us go, we were right by my house anyways...well yea, thats my night, gotta go to work @ 12......well fuck, time for sleep...THE END

WeSTSidE_Don

Re: so...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 03:27:35 AM »
yea im drunk too... its 3:30 am.. i dnno what i am doin up..i went to this island party it was weak... to much snow involved if u know what i mean... n had to kayake back... neways me and my buddies almost fliped the kyake n drowned... this is what a 26 of crown royal n 3 joints does too u... HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY BOYS IM OUT

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 07:51:28 AM »
fuck clockblockers

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 09:55:29 AM »
my thursday was tight. stayed up till 5 got like 4 hours of sleep. drinking jose with the homies and few girls. tired as fuck on friday.. didnt feel liek doing shit. went four wheeling in the fuckin desert till 12 in the am with 2 friends and this chick with big titties. every bump her tits kept popping out of her shirt. then went home. today gonna go watch UA basketball for 5 hours, then go to a bad ass party that has been planned for over 2 weeks. should be a fun night.  :)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 09:58:12 AM »
^ hahaha lol at the big tittie girl

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 10:10:07 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 10:12:43 AM »

well i'm trying to have a chilled weekend since i been busy lately.. and downstairs its all kicking off... my moms in a MAJOR stressy.. i cant go downstairs coz my laughing at it makes her worse.. i'm hella hungry..they got 20 people coming over for a BBQ.. so i'mma get a lil drank on, eat BBQ and play san andreas

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005, 01:52:39 PM »
its my moms and dads anniversery party today...TONS of people are coming over..im gonna get drunk  ;D....last saturday i went to my friends brother party where i was the youngest by 5 years or so lol (i was 18..everyone else there was 22-23 and over)...everygirl there was asking me how old i am and shit lol...but girls love them young guys :D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2005, 02:28:52 PM »
Wow...
well last night me and  my homie and another homie and his girl were hangin out and her friends were planning on having a bonfire, they are fuckin nerds yo, anyway anyone here in daygo or anyone anywhere knows you cant get a fire pit after 8 at the beach on a friday night but we got a spot that never closes and the people had jus bailed because there was still a small fire, so anyway we are grouping at one of the nerdy chick's house'sand they were asking us "have you ever done this before? Do you know where to go?" fuckin nerdy ass bithces so anyway we tell them yea and we get goin one of those nerdy bitches brings her fuckin purse to the beach an shit, just the 8 of us and her ass is scaerd someone is gonan steal the car, weird ass nerd bitch, anywayI got lucky cuz we decided Me and my 2 homies were gonna drink, so I got a Schlitz and a Mickey's Tall can and I got a buzz goin but it didnt make the nerds any more fun, I was mad....

today we're gonna bbq and drink or the homie's bday that should be fun ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-