Author Topic: Em & Dre got who's back??.....  (Read 939 times)

Woodrow

Re: Em & Dre got who's back??.....
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 03:54:15 PM »
Here's the initial source... Biased as hell.

http://www.byroncrawford.com/2005/06/exclusive_the_g.html

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 04:00:11 PM »
Dont know about Dre but of course Em is goin to take 50's side. Game isn't signed to Eminem label and 50 said that Em makes money off of the g-unit clothing, sneakers and the vitamin water so Em would be a fool not to take his side.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 04:56:26 PM »
^^^no he'd be smart if he would stay neutral....same with dre

The Watcher

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 11:35:17 PM »
when all this beef started, 50 said Em had his back, and if Dre didn't then he would sign to Shady/G-Unit as a solo artist once his next album (double cd) drops

a few weeks later Game was apparently on the radio talkin about he signed to Aftermath/Shady for his next record, i dunno how true that is.. but one things for sure, either Game or 50 won't be on Interscope too much longer if this keeps up

but Em makes money off 50 on the clothing etc like its said.. 50 even offered to sign G-Unit to Shady Records but Em told him nah.. so who knows whats gonna happen
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mygla

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 04:42:34 AM »
a few weeks later Game was apparently on the radio talkin about he signed to Aftermath/Shady for his next record, i dunno how true that is

in 300 Bars he says something about  him being "Aftermath only"...

Elevz

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 07:53:15 AM »
Dont know about Dre but of course Em is goin to take 50's side. Game isn't signed to Eminem label and 50 said that Em makes money off of the g-unit clothing, sneakers and the vitamin water so Em would be a fool not to take his side.

Don't forget, Em and 50 are friends in real life too. There's no need for them Em nor Dre to take sides tho, that would be a dumb business move.

fly_breezie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 08:21:33 AM »
yeah i remember hearing 50 say that shit about dropping a double-cd & being done with the whole deal if they didn't have his back on this.. but like i said before, i doubt Dre would fuck Game simply because (whether u want to accept it or not)  right now.. the Game is the only good shit comin out the West.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2005, 01:30:42 AM »
people its easier than it sounds:
dre started em
em (and dre to a certain extent) started 50
dre started game
50 hyped game

Eminem knows and understands if he takes an opposite side of dre, thats real disrespect. And we know that wont happen. But we kno 50, 50 understands the situation, and i dont think he really cares what goes down between em and dre. Cause he's so intoo G-Unit, he thinks only of that. Dre and Em being the mature veterans will find a grey area through the mess and either make the beef sleep a bit, or totally squash it. Both ways expect a silence, because two popular rappers (game and 50) who both got famous cause of em and dre will not break off the siding. EM and dre will stand neutral

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2005, 11:48:03 AM »
Free Teh Ghey

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2005, 11:51:01 AM »
Im not a religious type or anything like that but karmas a motherfucker, and I believe what go around come around and if dre and them start fuckin with peoples careers like that its gonna start a negative cycle and eventually there empire will fall...In my opinion this is what happened to deathrow records.