Author Topic: ProlificBVF- My Soundclick....Want some feedback  (Read 120 times)

Prolific

• Lil Geezy
ProlificBVF- My Soundclick....Want some feedback
« on: June 23, 2005, 02:49:53 PM »
Tell me what ya'll cats think of Beat 10, 11, 12

http://www.soundclick.com/prolificbvf

8ft Welda

• Lil Geezy
Re: ProlificBVF- My Soundclick....Want some feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 02:18:15 PM »
Beat 10 - Has a Mobb Deep feel to it, nice
Beat 11 - Not really feeling this one, maybe change the loop up
Beat 12 - Nice begining

Keep up the good work! ;D

Prolific

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:39 AM »
thanks for the feedback dog....It helps because I've been thinking the same thing about Beat 11..That the strings should be changed up because its gets tiresome fast

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 10:14:19 PM »
10-not bad..it didn't grab me....it needs a melody with grabby sound..
11-is this mario games for game cube?lol...it sounds funny...but not sellable...it's funny..give prop for funny
12.-good beginning..but gets boring...

10-rating: 7/10
11-rating: 5/10
12-rating: 7.5/10

keep it up! ;)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 03:01:06 PM »
16 is pretty dope...try adding a nother melody or a few notes here and there of a new instrument for the chorus...or half way threw the verse

15 not bad...but that bell sound or keyboard piano sounds kills it...sounds off pitch ...the regular melody is pretty chill tho...anthem shit

14 sounds like a rap quake beat...some indian feel to it...not really feelin it

13 not bad i kinda like it....likin the bassline alot...and those tamborine or wood hits or whatever....add a dope string to the same melody or a violen....yeah i like that string or whatever that eventually comes in....try addin somethin else that makes it more bouncy...like a choppy string...or pizzo's

12 kinda cool...like that synthy horn....gets a lil repetative though...try adding some cuts / mutes to break it up...like have the drums cut out for like the last 4th of the loop...not bad though...its repetative but a good one...not one that makes m wanna turn the shit off....cool shit...nice outro

11....sounds like some chinese street music...lol....slow it down maybe and change up the instruments or sumn

10...not really feelin this one...not bad though either...keep doin your thang

cool beats man

check out mine i got a few in the lab....check out gangsta walk...pz

Prolific

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2005, 09:47:53 AM »
Ya'll thanks for the feedback on the beats...Beat 11 is out the door because ain't nobody feeling that shit..I've been tweaking tracks on ya'll word & what ya'll feeling and sold beat 14 and 16 this past weekend...So shit was good..I've pumped out beat 17 and that motherfucker is straight fire..Beat 15 thats a monosynth and I'll be re-playing that unti I get a good melody. Thanks for taking the time to peep my shit..I'll do the same whenever a nigga can..Peace

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2005, 10:04:20 AM »
beat 12 is easily the dopest track on there

add sum more change ups especially with the drums and u got yourself a classic