Author Topic: The Greatest 50 Hip-hop Albums Ever - #28...  (Read 601 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: The Greatest 50 Hip-hop Albums Ever - #28...
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 11:18:55 AM »
^ dude, This album came out in 96... WTF DOES THAT TELL YOU, that there were albums, that were more influential than this, you fuck, its not just the quality of the record, it has to do with breakthroughs and impact also, thats why 2001 will never be a top list, even tho its a damn good record.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 11:35:43 AM »
You fucking retard, this album is definetly the most influencial out of all of tupacs albums. First double album in rap and it was the best selling rap album back then. I dont give a fuck what u say but nothing the beastie boys ever did could compare to 2001 or makaveli: the 7 day theory, and its definetly not more influencial either. stupid fuck

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 11:36:33 AM »
props, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:34 AM »
You fucking retard, this album is definetly the most influencial out of all of tupacs albums. First double album in rap and it was the best selling rap album back then. I dont give a fuck what u say but nothing the beastie boys ever did could compare to 2001 or makaveli: the 7 day theory, and its definetly not more influencial either. stupid fuck
no, you are wrong. but you can contiue living in denial

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 11:49:01 AM »
ok keep on listening to coldplay

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 11:50:13 AM »
you act as if theres something wrong with that, mr Thug life... psh, nigga please...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 11:59:12 AM »

Stetsasonic - In Full Gear - 1988 - First Double Album

And totally agree with C2 Knuckles positioning, on pure quality and not influence I would have this much further down though, as I agreed with Kill that 7 Day Theory is miles ahead of this album, as for me is Me Against The World.

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2005, 12:06:39 PM »
thats a bullshit list
tupac is the G.O.A.T. and this is according to this list his "defining album" so it should be closer to the top 10 list.

That's an opinion many westcoast heads share, but really, there was hiphop before 2Pacalypse and there has been hiphop ever since Pac died too. Many real hiphop fans won't agree with you on 2Pac being the GOAT, and since your comments are totally based on that "fact"... Sigh. 2Pac ain't godlike. Get over it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 12:12:37 PM »
Just wait til the list is completed until ya criticize. Nice stuff though man
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2005, 12:16:16 PM »
There's much more to hip hop than Snoop, Dre & Pac.I feel sorry for the people that think differently.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2005, 02:46:46 PM »
fuck man this list is causing a riot everyone gotta complain and bicker let the man throw it down

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2005, 02:53:27 PM »
'The 7 Day Theory' is light years ahead of this album but it cant touch the impact this album had on Hip-Hop...

Yo C2Knuckesls, im wondering after you finish this list could you post your top 50 'best' albums of all time skill/quality wise? Since this list is basicaly the greatest.

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2005, 03:00:04 PM »
'The 7 Day Theory' is light years ahead of this album but it cant touch the impact this album had on Hip-Hop...

Yo C2Knuckesls, im wondering after you finish this list could you post your top 50 'best' albums of all time skill/quality wise? Since this list is basicaly the greatest.

I guess that'll be hard to do, since skill/quality is all about personal opinions. I'm just glad to see at least SOME Pac fans here still haven't lost their sense of reality. You gets a prop for that.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 03:42:50 PM »
this is some bs list, chronic 2001, 2pac all eyez on me, chronic, doggystyle, should be in top 10

My list is "bs"?  Let's see the rest of your top ten.

thats a bullshit list
tupac is the G.O.A.T. and this is according to this list his "defining album" so it should be closer to the top 10 list.

No it shouldn't.

Stetsasonic - In Full Gear - 1988 - First Double Album

You sure about that?  I don't own the album but I've never heard of a double before All Eyez On Me and in 1988 fourteen tracks would be a considered a long album, I wouldn't think someone would have put a double album together.

I'll probably put together my top 10 or 20 but what dude said above is right.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2005, 04:13:08 PM »
Yeah man, it has twenty tracks in total (the last 3 are remixes).