Author Topic: Bush administration is hiding the REAL death toll for US Military in Iraq  (Read 258 times)

Matrix Heart

Stolen from d12world.com

The issue regarding this most recently uncovered possibility of yet another Bush administration secret operation, which consists of the deliberate plot in underreporting of body counts as discussed at that aforementioned funeral, and now cited as well on the Information Clearing House website, is a critical one as regards a potential public outrage of major magnitude. The article link is to Arianna Huffington's The Huffington Post, and writer Jim Lampley's piece entitled, "The Ultimate Deception?" links as well to the original source  of his information.

Lampley offers, "A Bush-watcher website identified as TBRNews.org is reporting under the byline of 'domestic intelligence reporter' Brian Harring that the Department of Defense is using a cynical tactic to mislead the public regarding the true death toll for American military personnel in Iraq. Harring claims he has an internal pdf. file from the DoD which establishes that nearly 9000 Americans have died in Operation Iraqi Freedom, but that the official number has been held to 1713 by designating as Iraq deaths only those who perish on Iraqi soil. The remainder, he says, are military personnel who have died en route to Germany or in German hospitals - casualties of the war, but not listed in the official death toll."

OIA :)

source:
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1669.htm
 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/theblog/archive/jim-lampley/the-ultimate-deception_2838.html
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/

« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 09:28:28 PM by K AI N »

J Bananas

I have a friend over there right now; he says that there's really only about 500 american soldiers left, the rest have died in combat/friendly fire/other. They use the mass amount of bodies to substitute building materials, and occcasionally as food supplements.

Matrix Heart

I have a friend over there right now; he says that there's really only about 500 american soldiers left, the rest have died in combat/friendly fire/other. They use the mass amount of bodies to substitute building materials, and occcasionally as food supplements.

::)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I wonder if this story will make it out in our government controlled media.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I also think that the casualties of the insurgency is higher the the american goverment and the western media shows

Thirteen

it's false, The marine unit out of this area that consists of over 200 people has had only 1 casualty in the whole year they've been there and they are tasked to set up patrols in the fallujah area. the unit they took over for had 20 casualties in 2 years
plus they were apart of a battalion of 800 or more marines

if our people were dropping like flies, they would have at least 50 or so deaths by now

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This story is not true.

dexter

this is CRAZY!

dexter

here near Ft Benning one unit has 9 soldiers killed since February.

westkoastanostra

this war's just fucking bullshit....i have about 2 friends in iraq right now....and 2 more that are going over there in october thinking its gonna be great but its not!...