Author Topic: Do you use an aftershave that you swear by?  (Read 389 times)

Acgrundy

Do you use an aftershave that you swear by?
« on: June 23, 2005, 11:18:35 PM »
If so which kind and how much does it cost?

Woodrow

Re: Do you use an aftershave that you swear by?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 12:19:33 AM »
I don't wanna sound like a bitch or nothing, but I started getting razor burn about 6 months ago. I tried everything, new razors, shaving gel, shaving cream, old spice, etc...

I was in the mall with my friend and his bitch one day, and she was getting some shit the clinique counter, and I saw they had this "post shave balm" for men, so I asked the lady about it. She gave me the talk and I got it... I ended up getting the shave cream and this balm shit. It wasn't too expensive 15 bucks I think, but I put it on after I shave and no more razor burn!

CrookedDynasty

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 12:21:13 AM »
I don't use aftershave, I just spray some cologne.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 12:47:35 AM »
I usually dab my neck and face with a stick of warm butter. soothing, and the aroma reminiscent of fine lobster.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 01:48:17 AM »
Nivea For Men. The only aftershave for me. Costs about 8 dollars, which ain't bad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 01:56:37 AM »
I have some Jafra After Shave and lotion, smells great, and it protects my skin

other than that, i used to always get Burberry aftershave

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 02:01:20 AM »
Nivea For Men. The only aftershave for me. Costs about 8 dollars, which ain't bad.

i dont use aftershave.. but i do use the nivea for men pre-shave stuff if i'm very stubbly as its meant to soften shit up and condiition.. i did buy it when i was getting a lot of shaving rash and it seemed to sorted it out.. leaves ya smelling nice too

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 02:29:50 AM »
On work days I always use Old Spice.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 02:34:29 AM »

i dont use aftershave.. but i do use the nivea for men pre-shave stuff if i'm very stubbly as its meant to soften shit up and condiition.. i did buy it when i was getting a lot of shaving rash and it seemed to sorted it out.. leaves ya smelling nice too

I need to try that out. I just hate shopping so I never look for new products lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 03:16:04 AM »

yeah true.. i never have to shop for that kinda stuff much as i ask for stuff like shaving foam at xmas time.. and get enough to last me till the following xmas! LOL

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 11:18:57 AM »
Wow this thread is bitch-made!

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 12:59:45 PM »
^ ya wont be saying that ur old enough to shave  :D :-*

PLANT

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 01:17:25 PM »
Sometimes I dnot even use aftershave....I prefer Aloe in the summer or some Jergens lotion in the winter.  I own a bottle of Hugo Boss aftershaver but never use it.  I have a bottle of this cheap aftershaver it prolly costs 3 dollars I use that shit sometimes

Acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 01:40:09 PM »
I don't wanna sound like a bitch or nothing, but I started getting razor burn about 6 months ago. I tried everything, new razors, shaving gel, shaving cream, old spice, etc...

I was in the mall with my friend and his bitch one day, and she was getting some shit the clinique counter, and I saw they had this "post shave balm" for men, so I asked the lady about it. She gave me the talk and I got it... I ended up getting the shave cream and this balm shit. It wasn't too expensive 15 bucks I think, but I put it on after I shave and no more razor burn!

do u know what its called?  did you used to have an itch after u shaved?

damn seer, do people buy u a cosco supply?

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 02:11:26 PM »
i dont use after shave but once in a blue moon i might put on some micheal Jordan aftershave facial balm