Author Topic: DAM I GOT FUCKED UP last nite 4 the first time  (Read 296 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DAM I GOT FUCKED UP last nite 4 the first time
« on: September 29, 2002, 09:44:40 AM »
SHIT i got fucked up last nite i got REALLY REALLY high and drunk from vodka i was fallin EVERYWHERE man lol and i was all singin that bone thugs n harmony song uhhhhhh BUDDAH LOVAZ tite shit and shit  i feel on my face and i didnt feel shit it was tite and i tried 2 fly and all that shit i still kinda m fucked up so thats why this doesnt really make sense

but how was first time gettin fucked up?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: DAM I GOT FUCKED UP last nite 4 the first time
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 10:34:22 AM »
haha LMAO word the first time is fucked up hahaah

my first time was like i was real high of 4 js and i had some gin... i was rollin on the floor grabbin peoples feet, flyin movin everything was boucning LMAO hahaha dam..

i stopped smokin weed now tho..
peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2002, 11:05:25 AM »
lol haha listenin to bone while bein blazed is tight shit, listenin to them all the time is tight shit....anyways my first time was a long ass time ago, i was young, lol, it got blazed at a homies house with a few friends, we just chilled and played video games and bumped music.

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2002, 04:04:37 PM »
Yo, the fist time is the best time.

I got drunk before I got high, and it was nuts.  Lets just put it at that.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2002, 05:05:10 PM »
i was in 7th grade...i was playin basket ball at school...this little moron pushed while i was goin up for a lay up and i dislocated my elbow...for some reason the nurse said id be coo and to just go back to class...so i did....so after school i was walkin home and i decided to stop at my homies house...we started blazin....we were drinking vodka like crazy...when 5:15 hit i decided to go home before my parents would trip....to get into my old apartments i would jump the homies wall and walk through the apartment complex next to me....but this time i couldnt...i grabbed the wall and couldnt go anywhere cuz of my intoxication and my elbow....they thought i broke it so they brought me a chair....i hugged the wall as much as i could and they threw me over....i landed hard but fuck it i was able to go home...and i was so faded i didnt realize how badly hurt i was til i told my parents like three days later

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 07:18:36 PM »
i was in 7th grade...i was playin basket ball at school...this little moron pushed while i was goin up for a lay up and i dislocated my elbow...for some reason the nurse said id be coo and to just go back to class...so i did....so after school i was walkin home and i decided to stop at my homies house...we started blazin....we were drinking vodka like crazy...when 5:15 hit i decided to go home before my parents would trip....to get into my old apartments i would jump the homies wall and walk through the apartment complex next to me....but this time i couldnt...i grabbed the wall and couldnt go anywhere cuz of my intoxication and my elbow....they thought i broke it so they brought me a chair....i hugged the wall as much as i could and they threw me over....i landed hard but fuck it i was able to go home...and i was so faded i didnt realize how badly hurt i was til i told my parents like three days later
did u raw dog pink towel whale?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 02:16:46 PM »
lmao