Author Topic: Question 4 tha eminem haters  (Read 453 times)

HBKid_Jr

Question 4 tha eminem haters
« on: July 04, 2002, 02:06:45 PM »
I see a lot of people, not so much on this board even tho there is a few of u that hate on him.  A lot of it has 2 do wit his content.  He came a lot more mature on this album an people still bitch about his content,  what do u want 2 hear him spit.  Would u rather hear him be a pimp,  or maybe how he slangs rock wit tha occasional crip chant.  what tha fuck u want from him
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Question 4 tha eminem haters
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2002, 03:59:59 PM »
im not a hater (but i dislike  most of eminem tracks)... but ima try to answer anyway

his latest album is his better of the 3 released...stil avreage i think... the first to were kindergarden rap combined with parental advisory language... talkin about how he's killing females, talkin shit about britney, cristina, fred durst, other postars, gay people... basicly people that cant defend theirself...

in this new album he's laying low with that, but insted he's acting to much of a gansta, a veteran who've seen everything and done everthig... the goverment-conslusion he's rhyming about is something every american who use their mind have figured out.. so if i check the content, he's not bringin something new...

lyricly, his last album aint much.. he's mixing wack lyrics like "superman", White America" (Yo.. never was a thug, just infatuated with guns / Never was a gangsta, 'til I graduated to one) .. he cant say that he never been a thug, and then claim that he became a gangsta... thug and gangsta is the same thing in hiphop... and i dont think eminem ment that he became "Em Corleone" or something... and i dont think that the rest of that track is hella impressive either... but there are "decent" tracks too.. i cant ignor them..

i think most eminem haters hates eminem because eminem changes thaught all the time, in track 1, he claims being a gangster, in track 2 he claims being a good father, in track to he claims being a bad father, in track 4 he claims watever..

now i dont people will start bitchin over this post and call me hater for dissing thei biggest hero, but tom187 asked a question and i gave me response

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2002, 04:05:09 PM »
im not a hater (but i dislike  most of eminem tracks)... but ima try to answer anyway

his latest album is his better of the 3 released...stil avreage i think... the first to were kindergarden rap combined with parental advisory language... talkin about how he's killing females, talkin shit about britney, cristina, fred durst, other postars, gay people... basicly people that cant defend theirself...

in this new album he's laying low with that, but insted he's acting to much of a gansta, a veteran who've seen everything and done everthig... the goverment-conslusion he's rhyming about is something every american who use their mind have figured out.. so if i check the content, he's not bringin something new...

lyricly, his last album aint much.. he's mixing wack lyrics like "superman", White America" (Yo.. never was a thug, just infatuated with guns / Never was a gangsta, 'til I graduated to one) .. he cant say that he never been a thug, and then claim that he became a gangsta... thug and gangsta is the same thing in hiphop... and i dont think eminem ment that he became "Em Corleone" or something... and i dont think that the rest of that track is hella impressive either... but there are "decent" tracks too.. i cant ignor them..

i think most eminem haters hates eminem because eminem changes thaught all the time, in track 1, he claims being a gangster, in track 2 he claims being a good father, in track to he claims being a bad father, in track 4 he claims watever..

now i dont people will start bitchin over this post and call me hater for dissing thei biggest hero, but tom187 asked a question and i gave me response

i agree wit u 100% IBO. I would also like to add that i like rappers that entered the game wit a new style and didn't get famous bby sayin fuck the world and copyin pacs concept of rap.

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2002, 05:25:23 PM »
i want him to quit rappin

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2002, 05:45:17 PM »

i agree wit u 100% IBO. I would also like to add that i like rappers that entered the game wit a new style and didn't get famous bby sayin fuck the world and copyin pacs concept of rap.

an how many rapper enter tha game wit a new style,  we might as well hate,  snoop,  daz,  kurupt an majority of tha west for copyin NWA an gangsta rap,  that guy drops more real shit than most tha rappers out there.  How many rappers have dropped songs like rock bottom, if i had, kim,  sing 4 tha moment,  cleaning out my closet etc... an also if u dont like what he rappin bout what should rap about than,  tha life he never lived

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2002, 07:03:32 PM »

an how many rapper enter tha game wit a new style,  we might as well hate,  snoop,  daz,  kurupt an majority of tha west for copyin NWA an gangsta rap,  that guy drops more real shit than most tha rappers out there.  How many rappers have dropped songs like rock bottom, if i had, kim,  sing 4 tha moment,  cleaning out my closet etc... an also if u dont like what he rappin bout what should rap about than,  tha life he never lived

actually he already be switchin up his styles every fucken song just like the homie IBO pointed out. I just think he should quit fucken around and get back to what he wuz on the slim shady lp and until he does that i will always hate him. IMO he had one good album. heres my ratings for his albums:

SSLP- 4.25/5
MMLP- 3/5
eminem show- 3.25/5

P.S. Snoop did bring his own style to the game. Before snoop came into the game no other rapper was known for their smooth voices while still maintaining hard lyrics. Every other gangsta rapper tried being all hard and shit while snoop stayed laid back and still brought us hard gangsta classics. While eminem broughtt nothin new to us because IMO the fuck the world act had already been around too long for having somone else use it as their main theme so eminem brrought nothin new to the rap game.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2002, 07:10:16 PM »

actually he already be switchin up his styles every fucken song just like the homie IBO pointed out. I just think he should quit fucken around and get back to what he wuz on the slim shady lp and until he does that i will always hate him. IMO he had one good album. heres my ratings for his albums:

SSLP- 4.25/5
MMLP- 3/5
eminem show- 3.25/5

whats so different from sslp an eminem show,  he has hsi commercial song (whats my name-  without me) his serious joints (if i had,  rock bottom-cleanin out my closet, sing for tha moment),  hes got hs funny shit (guilty consicience-business).  U never answered my question tho,  if u dont like what he's spittin what do u want him 2

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2002, 07:21:14 PM »
Em comes with his own style I think. SSLP is probably my alltime fav album, altho I admit he has gone a bit downhill since that album and I'm not really into the serious stuff. It's good none the less, but i'd like it a bit better like most people if he switched his style back, rather than being serious. Too many serious people in the world, the world needs laughter!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2002, 07:52:40 PM »
Thats what I enjoy about this last album, the subject matter changes on nearly every song. I dont see how you anyone can hate him for that.

The previous 2 was full of constant immature BS that just bored me. The Em Show got my attention alot longer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2002, 07:55:00 PM »
people might hate on him cuz hes white
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2002, 08:10:16 PM »

whats so different from sslp an eminem show,  he has hsi commercial song (whats my name-  without me) his serious joints (if i had,  rock bottom-cleanin out my closet, sing for tha moment),  hes got hs funny shit (guilty consicience-business).  U never answered my question tho,  if u dont like what he's spittin what do u want him 2

oh sorry bout that homie i thought i did answer it but i'll say it again. I want em to go back to his original style that he had on the SSLP. He used to spit way better lyrics and he back then wasn't dissin popstars constantly liike he is now. So i want him to start spittin lyrics that are funny like he used to without doin bullshit like sayin dumb shit bout nsync and britney spears. OH I ALMOST FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON I HATE EMINEM AND THAT IS BEACAUSE HE GETS BORING AND ANNOYING QUICKER THEN ANY OTHER RAPPER IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2002, 08:14:08 PM »

oh sorry bout that homie i thought i did answer it but i'll say it again. I want em to go back to his original style that he had on the SSLP. He used to spit way better lyrics and he back then wasn't dissin popstars constantly liike he is now. So i want him to start spittin lyrics that are funny like he used to without doin bullshit like sayin dumb shit bout nsync and britney spears.

he ddint mention britney once on his new album an he mentioned one member of nysnc once on tha album.  so whats wit this constantly shit.  

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2002, 08:22:31 PM »

he ddint mention britney once on his new album an he mentioned one member of nysnc once on tha album.  so whats wit this constantly shit.  

read the part i just added into my post and u'll find the main reason that i completely forgot about. Thats the MAIN reason i hate and can't stand listenin to eminem.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2002, 09:13:11 PM »

I want em to go back to his original style that he had on the SSLP. He used to spit way better lyrics and he back then wasn't dissin popstars constantly liike he is now. So i want him to start spittin lyrics that are funny like he used to without doin bullshit like sayin dumb shit bout nsync and britney spears. OH I ALMOST FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON I HATE EMINEM AND THAT IS BEACAUSE HE GETS BORING AND ANNOYING QUICKER THEN ANY OTHER RAPPER IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW.

i agree totally !
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2002, 10:17:32 PM »
i want him to quit rappin

word
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"