Author Topic: Young Gunz is dissin THE SH*T OUTTA GAME AND THE WESTCOAST ON POWER 99-Philly  (Read 1963 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
what's witt these Young Bums.....................

Caution2006

lol i think young gunz tryin to use game for promotional use just like 50 and the game beef

The Watcher

game was also on the radio a few days earlier dissin the young gunz & bleek i read on another forum..
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

wrong shit head. hes 4x Platinum worldwide.

Wrong again jackass, you CAN NOT go platinum worldwide, there's NO SUCH CERTIFICATION.  :tosser:

ABN

Wrong again jackass, you CAN NOT go platinum worldwide, there's NO SUCH CERTIFICATION.  :tosser:

no but you do get certified in each country so he like any other artist that´s sellin records around the world has recieved plaques for every country he´s been certified in and maybe it totals in 4 Million? i don´t know but Game and the people at Interscope knows.

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG

You an idiot man.....I guess MJ didn't sell 40 mil worldwide of Thriller ::)

ABN

naw he actually sold 60 Million records WW.

Jome

naw he actually sold 60 Million records WW.

Yeah, and he didn't go "60x platinum worldwide", he "sold 60 million worldwide", U.S. is the only place where you need to see 1 million to go platinum, hence Game's 2 lil tourboys being wrong over and over again.

mauzip

so if he went 4x platinum worldwide he only went platinum in 1 other country besides the US and Canada... i doubt it

Diabolical

Jome pwned the fools.

Fuck YG though.

wcsoldier

Game must mean he sold 4 Millions. Jome is right Platinum outside USA doesn't mean 1 Million. In France Platinum=300 000. 1million sold =Diamond  8)

koolnutz

• Lil Geezy
who gives a shit about young gays ??? and as far as philly trying to diss LA, thats a joke philly cant see LA.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
in canada..all you need to sell is 150K to go platinum lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
cool ..fuck the westcoast
Fuck you Cali is light years ahead of Philly

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
anybody got the interviews with game n peedi crack
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill