Author Topic: Young Gunz is dissin THE SH*T OUTTA GAME AND THE WESTCOAST ON POWER 99-Philly  (Read 1967 times)

ABN

"little Chris, young piss you´s an uncle Remus/now why you jerkin off with the next man penis" - Jaz-O

Caution2006

CrookedDynasty

The Young Gunz are dissing Game now? 

Pffft.  ::)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Young Who  ???

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Young Gunz are just mad cuz their album didn't even go gold yet while game sold over 2 million.

KURUPTION-81

wrong shit head. hes 4x Platinum worldwide.

Wrong again jackass, you CAN NOT go platinum worldwide, there's NO SUCH CERTIFICATION.  :tosser:

You an idiot man.....I guess MJ didn't sell 40 mil worldwide of Thriller ::)
naw he actually sold 60 Million records WW.

Yeah, and he didn't go "60x platinum worldwide", he "sold 60 million worldwide", U.S. is the only place where you need to see 1 million to go platinum, hence Game's 2 lil tourboys being wrong over and over again.

yeah in uk platinum is 500'000, not a mil

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

FuckGunit662

yo fuck the young gunz...young cris got the fatest face ive ever seen in my life hahahahaha...game def. wins this one. And fuck the inmate dude that said "fuck the west coast".

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
yo fuck the young gunz...young cris got the fatest face ive ever seen in my life hahahahaha...game def. wins this one. And fuck the inmate dude that said "fuck the west coast".
yeah how can you diss the West & have Death Row artist as a sig

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
i heard peedie crakk does not play... his mack really goes rrringgggggg
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'