Author Topic: Truth Hurts & Nas?  (Read 166 times)

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Truth Hurts & Nas?
« on: July 07, 2002, 11:00:16 PM »
The former member of the early '90s Warner Bros. records duo Shug & Dap told LAUNCH that she's glad to finally release her own record. "Man, it's an exhilarating experience. It's a rush. Because it's my first album, solo, and just man, I'm excited. I'm ready to party about it," she said. And while Truth Hurts is happy about her new record, she will be nearly just as giddy to meet a hip-hop artist she has long admired. "I think I met quite a few people. There's just a couple that I haven't met that I'm dying to meet. And that's because they're like old crushes. That's about it. One of them is Nas. I already said it on radio. I'll say it again," she said with a laugh. Truth Hurts' debut single "Addictive" peaked at Number Two on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart.

Launch
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Truth Hurts & Nas?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2002, 01:31:33 AM »
I wish Nas would hook up permanantly with Aftermath, they could do whole songs together then!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.