Author Topic: Weed in airports...  (Read 2911 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: Weed in airports...
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2005, 11:31:20 AM »
I can get 100 grams for like 250$...triple A shit bc bud
just smoke a blunt before u fly and try making weed butter and putting it into sandwiches and eat them while ur flying. thats the least heaty u can get.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2005, 11:36:17 AM »
I can get 100 grams for like 250$.

Bullshit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2005, 11:52:49 AM »
funny how the genius has not been around as of late

mauzip

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2005, 12:10:16 PM »
hopefully he got caught :)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2005, 12:38:55 PM »
In bc you can get an ounce for like 80$ canadian if u got good hook ups and its good chron too, if its bad u get like 3 ounces for that price, but americans get ripped off harsh i whenever they buy shit off of me i charge them like 40$ for a 20 sack and they think i hook them up phat, fucking retards.

Diabolical

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2005, 01:20:09 PM »
Where are you going anyway siccit? Still Israel?

Trauma-san

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2005, 03:16:29 PM »
Damn, ya'll hate way too damn much...LOL...It's funny, ya'll act like it's such a big deal...I've had a gang of fuckin' homies do that shit without a problem. I dunno why ya'll love to hate so much. I don't really wanna do it anyways, cuz I did some research and I guess that the chances of being caught are too high and not worth the risk...But just because ya'll are some fuckin' pussies doesn't mean everyone has to be that way...I mean, shit, I just wanted to bring some back-up trees with me in case I couldn't find any connects out there. I'm not doing it, but if there were any methods with a high percentage of being succesful, I woulda' maybe tried it. No need for acting like such mitchels about me asking for advice...PeACe

I got a question?  How do you feel knowing that you have no manhood?  You're such a bitch for pot, you'll do crazy things for it, risk jail sentences, beg for advice, sit around and obsess for hours about what's the best way to smuggle drugs out of our country, etc.  You are a loser, a child, and it's probably your dumbass daddy's fault.  You are a perfect example of why the world is fucked up today, we raise children instead of raise men.  If I was your dad and you ended up in jail for the shit you pulled last time, I would have beat you so fucking badly in your face that I'D be in jail.  You need somebody, (besides your girlfriend) to whip your ass.  And I don't mean just beat you up, I mean a major, you're a fucking idiot, why did god waste breath on you, Fight-Club style whip your ass. 

I frankly cannot believe you are so fucking stupid, that you're willing to risk all of this over a couple joints.  Hey, I got an idea, why don't you smoke in your car, then smoke when you get where you're going?  YOU DON'T NEED TO TAKE IT, IT'S EVERYWHERE, AND IT'S CHEAP!  What in the hell is wrong with you?  You planning on lighting up on the plane or something?  You're so fucking pathetically weak in the mind and in your addiction, that you're a disgrace to the fucking human race. I'm actually offended that we're both of the same species, if anything around me was half as weak as you, I'd kill it. 

Jome

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2005, 08:24:13 PM »
WOW !![/size]

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2005, 08:34:38 PM »
I got a question?  How do you feel knowing that you have no manhood?  You're such a bitch for pot, you'll do crazy things for it, risk jail sentences, beg for advice, sit around and obsess for hours about what's the best way to smuggle drugs out of our country, etc.  You are a loser, a child, and it's probably your dumbass daddy's fault.  You are a perfect example of why the world is fucked up today, we raise children instead of raise men.  If I was your dad and you ended up in jail for the shit you pulled last time, I would have beat you so fucking badly in your face that I'D be in jail.  You need somebody, (besides your girlfriend) to whip your ass.  And I don't mean just beat you up, I mean a major, you're a fucking idiot, why did god waste breath on you, Fight-Club style whip your ass. 

I frankly cannot believe you are so fucking stupid, that you're willing to risk all of this over a couple joints.  Hey, I got an idea, why don't you smoke in your car, then smoke when you get where you're going?  YOU DON'T NEED TO TAKE IT, IT'S EVERYWHERE, AND IT'S CHEAP!  What in the hell is wrong with you?  You planning on lighting up on the plane or something?  You're so fucking pathetically weak in the mind and in your addiction, that you're a disgrace to the fucking human race. I'm actually offended that we're both of the same species, if anything around me was half as weak as you, I'd kill it. 

yo man you need to chill lol now_im_blowed, listen to this cat talk shit like he would whip some ass, when in a post last week he was talkin like he was a queer motherfucker.  trauma stop talkin internet shit you closet fag.

Others are born (probably many, many, many children) with the tendency to be gay.  When I was a kid, I loved music and singing, I loved to dance, I was potty trained early, I loved school, I loved to talk, I didn't like playing in the dirt or getting dirty, and I wasn't very good at sports.

My brother on the other hand, loved getting dirty, hated school, would never dance or sing, and liked to fight all the time.

In the wrong situation, with the wrong parents, I could have grown up queer as a motherfucker!  Fortunately my dad was there to give me a father figure, so I grew up normal, even though to this day I'm not some macho testosterone driven motherfucker who's going to go fighting everyone (although my penchance for talking has given me a sharp tongue which I'm sure anybody familiar with this board knows about).  My brother could NEVER have been gay.  The way he was born, he just didn't have it in him, you could have raised him in a house of women, and he would have came out exactly as he is today.  Me?  I dunno.  I'm just glad my dad was around

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2005, 08:35:37 PM »
WOW !![/size]
thats wat im sayin man

Trauma-san

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2005, 08:49:19 PM »
You're spending all that time memorizing my posts and adding them to your bookmarks, I don't even know who the fuck you are.  That should adequately explain to you, who is the shit, and who is shit. 

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2005, 08:51:00 PM »
You're spending all that time memorizing my posts and adding them to your bookmarks, I don't even know who the fuck you are.  That should adequately explain to you, who is the shit, and who is shit. 

and who only talks shit

Trauma-san

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2005, 08:52:15 PM »
Have we met? 

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2005, 09:40:56 PM »
i took 27 grams (just under an ounce i figured would be a smaller penalty)....just in a ziploc tupperware box in my checked luggage from BC to ottawa.  national flight was pretty easy
states is obviously tougher
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!