Author Topic: Weed in airports...  (Read 2912 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Weed in airports...
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2005, 02:27:13 PM »
gotta love it when Trauma jumps in... shit's getting ugly everytime LOL
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2005, 02:32:41 PM »
truama is right this time tho.

Diabolical

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2005, 02:44:46 PM »
^Yeah.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2005, 02:52:40 PM »
Trauma's a homo, I never wanna read another one of his posts after he labeled himself
"potentialy gay"...I didn't end up taking shit and now I regret it...The security was nothing, all I did was walk through some haf ass metal detector...No dogs, no searches, absolutely nothing...I could've easily had an ounce in my pockets and no one would have even given a shit to look...Now I haven't smoked in a while, because the only shit I found here was streez and hashage...I'm thinking of mixing the two, but I'm dying for some of my Cali chrons...Now, hash out here is cheap and dank as fuck and some of my homies asked me to bring some back...I don't think it's the greatest idea, but I'm pretty sure that Israeli airports are so caught up with terrorism that bringing a brick or two of hash wouldn't even be a problem...Does anyone know if bringing in hash is any easier than weed? I know it smells a lot less, but who has had experience with this...I don't want any punk ass pussy ass squares to reply just to diss...I want some people who have experience to reply with real advice...PeACe

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2005, 03:00:57 PM »
Trauma's a homo, I never wanna read another one of his posts after he labeled himself
"potentialy gay"...I didn't end up taking shit and now I regret it...The security was nothing, all I did was walk through some haf ass metal detector...No dogs, no searches, absolutely nothing...I could've easily had an ounce in my pockets and no one would have even given a shit to look...Now I haven't smoked in a while, because the only shit I found here was streez and hashage...I'm thinking of mixing the two, but I'm dying for some of my Cali chrons...Now, hash out here is cheap and dank as fuck and some of my homies asked me to bring some back...I don't think it's the greatest idea, but I'm pretty sure that Israeli airports are so caught up with terrorism that bringing a brick or two of hash wouldn't even be a problem...Does anyone know if bringing in hash is any easier than weed? I know it smells a lot less, but who has had experience with this...I don't want any punk ass pussy ass squares to reply just to diss...I want some people who have experience to reply with real advice...PeACe

:loco:

I don't know why you insist on setting yourself up to get busted. Even if it doesn't look like you will, if it happens, you will go to prison. Not county, not YA, but prison. Transporting drugs internationally is a federal offence.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2005, 05:56:17 PM »
"potentialy gay"...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2005, 09:39:50 PM »
^^^ yup

Sikotic™

« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2005, 01:17:57 AM »
I can't believe what I'm reading. I'll go to sleep and maybe it will go away.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2005, 01:36:29 AM »
I've had some friends bring back Hong Kong Hash in small quantaties, mainly only about 5-10 grams of the stuff.

Hash as you know is black and like glue, black and all sticky, like blue tack, its really compressed so it looks like a tampon when rolled up. The dealer usually just wraps the hash in lots and lots of cling rap. Then dips the whole thing in wax so its air sealed. Then wraps it in more cling wrap. My friend then sprays the outside with deodorant, puts it in a condom, ties a knot, puts it in his sock and puts a shoe on.

However with Weed, im not sure how you can bring it...
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2005, 01:50:07 AM »
Why are you people such fuckin' pussies?...Ya'll act like it's so fuckin hard to sneak a little weed for personal use through customs...It's not like I'm fuckin' importing pounds of ecstasy into the US for major distribution...Everyone I know who's ever tried sneaking a few nugs of weed through an airport has been succesful...Shit, even reading this thread shows that 100% of the people who tried getting that shit through customs were succesful...So why does WCC have so many pussies? I've posted this thread on a lot of other sites, and this is the only site that responded in such a pussy ass way...Everyone else gave good tips and advice, but WCC seems to be mostly pussy. Don't you people ever take risks? If you live life without taking chances, there's really no point...I mean, how hard can it be to take a brick of hash the size of my pinky onto a plain? Facts: It can't set off metal detectors, the stench can easily be covered, Israeli airports main focus is on terrorism, in all my years of flying, Ive never seen one dog at an airport, let alone a drug sniffing dog, and even if there were drug sniffing dogs, it'd take much more than 1 or 2 little pieces of deodorized hash to sniff out...You guys need to man up and think about shit a little more...You can't live your life with your tail stuck between your fuckin legs...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2005, 02:02:21 AM »
I've had some friends bring back Hong Kong Hash in small quantaties, mainly only about 5-10 grams of the stuff.

Hash as you know is black and like glue, black and all sticky, like blue tack, its really compressed so it looks like a tampon when rolled up. The dealer usually just wraps the hash in lots and lots of cling rap. Then dips the whole thing in wax so its air sealed. Then wraps it in more cling wrap. My friend then sprays the outside with deodorant, puts it in a condom, ties a knot, puts it in his sock and puts a shoe on.

However with Weed, im not sure how you can bring it...

I wouldn't fuck with putting it in my sock, some airports check shoes, especially after the shoe-bomber...But what's cling wrap? I dunno, the hash I smoked (with tabacco) didn't even get me high, but I was probably doin' it all wrong...I think I might have roasted it too long or not long enough...But hash in LA is rare, and the hash you do find will most likely be some bunk ass shit...So my homies were wondering if I can bring a small amount of the dank hash they have over here back to LA...Hash looks much easier to sneak in than weed, because weed has a much stronger smell and has a way more original look to it...I dunno, but what's cling wrap? I might have to try that one...PeAcE

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2005, 02:15:48 AM »
Why are you people such fuckin' pussies?...Ya'll act like it's so fuckin hard to sneak a little weed for personal use through customs...It's not like I'm fuckin' importing pounds of ecstasy into the US for major distribution...Everyone I know who's ever tried sneaking a few nugs of weed through an airport has been succesful...Shit, even reading this thread shows that 100% of the people who tried getting that shit through customs were succesful...So why does WCC have so many pussies? I've posted this thread on a lot of other sites, and this is the only site that responded in such a pussy ass way...Everyone else gave good tips and advice, but WCC seems to be mostly pussy. Don't you people ever take risks? If you live life without taking chances, there's really no point...I mean, how hard can it be to take a brick of hash the size of my pinky onto a plain? Facts: It can't set off metal detectors, the stench can easily be covered, Israeli airports main focus is on terrorism, in all my years of flying, Ive never seen one dog at an airport, let alone a drug sniffing dog, and even if there were drug sniffing dogs, it'd take much more than 1 or 2 little pieces of deodorized hash to sniff out...You guys need to man up and think about shit a little more...You can't live your life with your tail stuck between your fuckin legs...PeACe

At the beginning of the thread, many folks, even me, told you ways to smuggle. But you posted a thread about getting busted not too long ago. If it was anyone else posting this thread, I'm sure people would be a little more upbeat about it. The heat is still on you (I don't know how everything worked out), but if you get caught bringing hash into the country when the cops are trying to pin you with dealing, they will have a case so strong against you whether you deal or not. I mean, it is fairly low risk so if you are going to do it, do it, but everyone here is just trying to look out for your wellbeing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2005, 02:22:48 AM »

At the beginning of the thread, many folks, even me, told you ways to smuggle. But you posted a thread about getting busted not too long ago. If it was anyone else posting this thread, I'm sure people would be a little more upbeat about it. The heat is still on you (I don't know how everything worked out), but if you get caught bringing hash into the country when the cops are trying to pin you with dealing, they will have a case so strong against you whether you deal or not. I mean, it is fairly low risk so if you are going to do it, do it, but everyone here is just trying to look out for your wellbeing.

You're right, I got busted...But regardless, busted or not, the consequences of smuggling illegal substances are harsh...The chances of getting caught with a small ammount, however, are very low...If I'm willing to take that risk, there is no reason to be such a fuckin' dick about it because you don't take chances like I do...Getting caught, of course, is not worth it...But if I thought like that, I wouldn't be smoking weed in the first place, hell, I'd be living my life 100% legal...PeACe

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2005, 02:27:57 AM »
You're right, I got busted...But regardless, busted or not, the consequences of smuggling illegal substances are harsh...The chances of getting caught with a small ammount, however, are very low...If I'm willing to take that risk, there is no reason to be such a fuckin' dick about it because you don't take chances like I do...Getting caught, of course, is not worth it...But if I thought like that, I wouldn't be smoking weed in the first place, hell, I'd be living my life 100% legal...PeACe

I'm not being a dick about it. I haven't called you an idiot like some others in this thread. If I was in your position, I'd probably try to bring some back too. I used to smoke an ounce a day back in high school. I'd love nothing more than to bring back some cheap, but good hash to smoke on. But if I was busted recently, I'd think twice. If you think you can get it back to the states, more power to you. I wish you luck, but don't get pissed when people offer their wisdom on the subject.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2005, 02:58:49 AM »

I'm not being a dick about it. I haven't called you an idiot like some others in this thread. If I was in your position, I'd probably try to bring some back too. I used to smoke an ounce a day back in high school. I'd love nothing more than to bring back some cheap, but good hash to smoke on. But if I was busted recently, I'd think twice. If you think you can get it back to the states, more power to you. I wish you luck, but don't get pissed when people offer their wisdom on the subject.

I'm not really getting pissed, I can care less what people say...But people are acting like I'm soooo fucking crazy for wanting to bring back a little piece of hash for personal use. If someone came on this board and only read the replies, they'd think I was tryna import ecstasy, coke, and heroin into the US for distribution...You know what I'm saying?