Author Topic: Weed in airports...  (Read 2966 times)

Don Seer

Re: Weed in airports...
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2005, 03:27:12 AM »
From what you're saying. if the weed is wack, if its only a small amount of sub-standard shit you can get back home.. why fucking bother? really? coz your homies want you to?

We understand perfectly. Your thick substance abused brain combined with your "always gotta be right" attitude is SO fucked up that its try to rationalise taking drugs cross-international-border. even though its a pointless exercise.
You already got into trouble at home for a small amount.. wait till customs gets on your ass.

fuck it.. someone overthere call customs.. get this dude an anal probe when he comes home.. for fun if anything..

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2005, 04:04:04 AM »
man, aint no1 wanting ne shitty israel weed/hash they put dirty chemicals in hash neway, fool if you tried that...
but as for bringing it back, thats upto you, ive been caught wit weed on me before just in a car or on foot and police hassle you about that... but if ur thinkin bout bring it through international countries then you guna get 90% caught n fucked over.. aint even worth it for some pussy ass israel shit, might aswell wait til u back n can roll up some cali trees, u'll b bean (stoned) in no time.... but if u guna smuggle just tape it to ya nuts, i know it works...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2005, 04:13:32 AM »
From what you're saying. if the weed is wack, if its only a small amount of sub-standard shit you can get back home.. why fucking bother? really? coz your homies want you to?

We understand perfectly. Your thick substance abused brain combined with your "always gotta be right" attitude is SO fucked up that its try to rationalise taking drugs cross-international-border. even though its a pointless exercise.
You already got into trouble at home for a small amount.. wait till customs gets on your ass.

fuck it.. someone overthere call customs.. get this dude an anal probe when he comes home.. for fun if anything..

The weed is whack out here, but the hash is really dank, and it's practically impossible to find hash where I live...Do you not know the difference between weed and hash or do you not know how to read? And can you not comprehend that there is a very very very low chance of getting caught for bringing in small ammounts for personal use? Like I said, just read the replies on this board, everyone who has tried has been succesful, in fact, out of all the people I know who have done it, no one has ever been busted...It's not my fault you're a pussy and you're not willing to take small risks...Like I said, if someone read the replies without reading my original post in this thread, they'd think I was tryna import large amounts of ecstasy, heroin, and coke for distrubution...Just because you aren't willing to take chances in life doesn't mean you have to be a dick to those who are...And it's funny how you talk about snitching me out when only the biggest pussies in the world are known for doing such...Yea, why don't you call the cops and tell them I have weed! What a manly thing to do...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2005, 04:18:02 AM »
man, aint no1 wanting ne shitty israel weed/hash they put dirty chemicals in hash neway, fool if you tried that...
but as for bringing it back, thats upto you, ive been caught wit weed on me before just in a car or on foot and police hassle you about that... but if ur thinkin bout bring it through international countries then you guna get 90% caught n fucked over.. aint even worth it for some pussy ass israel shit, might aswell wait til u back n can roll up some cali trees, u'll b bean (stoned) in no time.... but if u guna smuggle just tape it to ya nuts, i know it works...

What are you talking about? The hash out here is the dankest in the world, it's imported from all the middle-eastern countries, which are KNOWN to have the dankest of the dank...It's true, the weed sucks, but the only reason I'm considering bringing any hash is because of how dank it is...Almost everyone who blazes has been busted in the past, but I know so many homies who have brought shit through airports...It doesn't take a genius to realize that even 100% of the people who have tried it on this board have been succesful...Why do so many pussies post here?

Don Seer

« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2005, 04:23:43 AM »
if you get through it doesnt make you a "man"..

see how you feel once you've spent a night or two in jail. then maybe you'll think twice about it in future. you only escaped last time due to your youth.. next time you wont be so lucky.. AND you'll have a history.. habitual criminal?

if you get caught you'll only come crying.. "OMG STANKY DANKY I GOT CAUGHT BY CUSTOMS IS SOOOOOOO UNFAIR... LUCKILY DADDY PAID MY BAIL AND I RATTED OUT MY GIRL AGAIN TO GET OFF.. I GOT THIS KEWL ORANGE JUMP SUIT THAT MATCHES MY FAVE SHIT AND MET A DUDE WHO CAN SELL ME KIT TO MAKE MY OWN STANKY DANKY"

lol i'm playing.. you know that right?

it sounds like a bad idea.. if the weed is really worth it.. try it.. if you're really sure that _if_ you get caught leaving with it isnt gonna cause major hassle and if you get caiught coming in its the same.. . ya sound confident enough to not get shook at handling etc.. so that shouldnt be an issue..

to me personally it sounds like too much risk for too little gain..

Diabolical

« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2005, 04:41:36 AM »
If you know a good enough way to hide it then go for it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2005, 05:03:44 AM »
Look, I made a collage from the same thread where everyone is bitching to show the success rate...Since some people can't comprehend, I made it a little easier for ya'll to realize that it ain't such a big deal or a high risk...

And that's only from this thread...You wont believe how many other stories of different succesful methods to smuggle shit across airports I've heard...Whatever though, I don't really care anymore...

UAK

« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2005, 05:33:16 AM »
You're sad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2005, 06:00:28 AM »
Yes, very sad. Even though you have a man with tits painted like a cow in your sig.

UAK

« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2005, 06:01:49 AM »
Yes, very sad. Even though you have a woman with tits painted like a cow in your sig.

Don't eat beef mofo  ;D

<- Drug addictions = 0

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2005, 06:07:44 AM »
Look what else I found... :D

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=1817.0

Potentially gay Trauma didn't seem as angry back then, did he?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2005, 06:09:32 AM »
<- Drug addictions = 0

I can now officially say the same...Haven't smoked in weeks and I'm not fiending for weed at all...I guess I just thought I was addicted cuz I liked it so much, but in reality it was all psychological...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2005, 06:38:43 AM »
I think you should just buy weed over there...

I mean how hard can it be to find weed?

LMFAO at your reply to the previous post...

mauzip

« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2005, 09:04:39 AM »
NIK, you're an idiot. A retard. I hope you get caught in Thailand with drugs on you :)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2005, 09:53:54 AM »
^ mauzip likes sticking drugs up his ass for fun.