Author Topic: Weed in airports...  (Read 2914 times)

mauzip

Re: Weed in airports...
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2005, 09:57:02 AM »
true

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2005, 11:35:48 AM »
Man ur stupid for real i mean whats wrong with u???

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2005, 11:46:58 AM »
<- Drug addictions = 0

I can now officially say the same...Haven't smoked in weeks and I'm not fiending for weed at all...I guess I just thought I was addicted cuz I liked it so much, but in reality it was all psychological...PeACe

dont tell me that after this whole thread you are quitting smoking.  the longest ive taken off is a month, and it was great, i said i would never smoke again, but then ask yourself why? why am i not smoking? whats the point, why would i quit if i used to like it so much, and then the next time you smoke you will get so high, like it was back when you started smoking all over again.  i know that whenever i need to stop i can.  but until then, why?

Acgrundy

« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2005, 12:40:19 PM »
I don't understand why you need the acceptance of wcc to do something?  Your on vacation in Isreal right, what the fuck are you doing spending time on wcc?  If everyone who is telling you not to do it is a pussy and blah blah blah, then just fucking do it.  what are you waiting for?  do you want everyone on wcc to tell you its a great idea, and you should go ahead with it?

mauzip

« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2005, 12:52:31 PM »
i know that whenever i need to stop i can.  but until then, why?

You're addicted.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2005, 05:33:07 AM »
man, aint no1 wanting ne shitty israel weed/hash they put dirty chemicals in hash neway, fool if you tried that...
but as for bringing it back, thats upto you, ive been caught wit weed on me before just in a car or on foot and police hassle you about that... but if ur thinkin bout bring it through international countries then you guna get 90% caught n fucked over.. aint even worth it for some pussy ass israel shit, might aswell wait til u back n can roll up some cali trees, u'll b bean (stoned) in no time.... but if u guna smuggle just tape it to ya nuts, i know it works...

What are you talking about? The hash out here is the dankest in the world, it's imported from all the middle-eastern countries, which are KNOWN to have the dankest of the dank...It's true, the weed sucks, but the only reason I'm considering bringing any hash is because of how dank it is...Almost everyone who blazes has been busted in the past, but I know so many homies who have brought shit through airports...It doesn't take a genius to realize that even 100% of the people who have tried it on this board have been succesful...Why do so many pussies post here?

wahteva man, just another cracked headed stoner that should get caught for his arrogance, if you think ur that bad n dont see it as a problem, bust up their with it on you personally, watch just how much of a bitch ull turn to when u realise uve been caught.... and as for hash haha, smoke that rank shit all u want aint nothing but brick dust, rat posion, rasin and other shit that gets u high for bout 10 mins and burns ur brain cells,
peace out......

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2005, 05:47:55 AM »
Cling wrap is glad wrap, like, u know that clear stuff that you wrap bowls up with, to keep food in teh bowl fresh when you put it in the fridge.....u'll find it in the kitchen..

I'd also like to clarify...the hash we get in HK is imported from Pakistan. I'm not sure what goes in it, but its fucking strong. Like...gets you stoned as hell, but i find the high very different to Australian weed (mostly hydro from either South Australia, or country area's of NSW e.g Nimbin).

On Hash i feel...dunno...like small amounts of it makes me feel very very stoned, like, when i've had wayyy too many cones. I feel really really heavy and just fucks me over completely....its very economical and small amounts can last a long long time. Thats why i like it, because its more cost effective.

Weed on the other hand makes me feel lighter...happy...and shit...

Very different high's...both nice, just different...

In HK its hard to find weed, i've never seen any...always hash...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 05:51:50 AM by ::Mr. Hahn:: »
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2005, 07:30:16 AM »
if anyone cares, ive been smoking on an off for like 4-5 years, sometimes as much as sevral times a day for like 6th months, but its over, like, ive decided im never gonna go and get weed, if its around me, and im in the mood ill take a couple hits, but in general, i have no urge to smoke, no intention, no want, no desire, etc. it just dont do it for me, i like to drink and party and wen thats over i like having my mind clear.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2005, 08:39:24 AM »
good hash doesnt have rat poison and all that shit. im high right now i just waked and baked and im so fucking tired

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2005, 01:04:13 AM »
<- Drug addictions = 0

I can now officially say the same...Haven't smoked in weeks and I'm not fiending for weed at all...I guess I just thought I was addicted cuz I liked it so much, but in reality it was all psychological...PeACe

dont tell me that after this whole thread you are quitting smoking.  the longest ive taken off is a month, and it was great, i said i would never smoke again, but then ask yourself why? why am i not smoking? whats the point, why would i quit if i used to like it so much, and then the next time you smoke you will get so high, like it was back when you started smoking all over again.  i know that whenever i need to stop i can.  but until then, why?

LOL, what makes you think I'd quit? I ain't quitting anytime soon, that's for sure...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2005, 01:09:29 AM »
I don't understand why you need the acceptance of wcc to do something?  Your on vacation in Isreal right, what the fuck are you doing spending time on wcc?  If everyone who is telling you not to do it is a pussy and blah blah blah, then just fucking do it.  what are you waiting for?  do you want everyone on wcc to tell you its a great idea, and you should go ahead with it?

I wasn't really lookin for acceptance, more like succesful methods I can use...And the only time I've been spending on WCC is when I come back from my apartment at the end of the day, and that's only once in a while...It's not like I'm substituting clubs and beaches for WCC...LOL...But yea, I'm gunna do it regardless, I just wanted to know of accurate methods I can use...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2005, 01:10:18 AM »
man, aint no1 wanting ne shitty israel weed/hash they put dirty chemicals in hash neway, fool if you tried that...
but as for bringing it back, thats upto you, ive been caught wit weed on me before just in a car or on foot and police hassle you about that... but if ur thinkin bout bring it through international countries then you guna get 90% caught n fucked over.. aint even worth it for some pussy ass israel shit, might aswell wait til u back n can roll up some cali trees, u'll b bean (stoned) in no time.... but if u guna smuggle just tape it to ya nuts, i know it works...

What are you talking about? The hash out here is the dankest in the world, it's imported from all the middle-eastern countries, which are KNOWN to have the dankest of the dank...It's true, the weed sucks, but the only reason I'm considering bringing any hash is because of how dank it is...Almost everyone who blazes has been busted in the past, but I know so many homies who have brought shit through airports...It doesn't take a genius to realize that even 100% of the people who have tried it on this board have been succesful...Why do so many pussies post here?

wahteva man, just another cracked headed stoner that should get caught for his arrogance, if you think ur that bad n dont see it as a problem, bust up their with it on you personally, watch just how much of a bitch ull turn to when u realise uve been caught.... and as for hash haha, smoke that rank shit all u want aint nothing but brick dust, rat posion, rasin and other shit that gets u high for bout 10 mins and burns ur brain cells,
peace out......

Who the fuck "educated" you?

DAYUM

« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2005, 01:12:30 AM »
everyone needs to smoke weed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2005, 01:12:42 AM »
Cling wrap is glad wrap, like, u know that clear stuff that you wrap bowls up with, to keep food in teh bowl fresh when you put it in the fridge.....u'll find it in the kitchen..

I'd also like to clarify...the hash we get in HK is imported from Pakistan. I'm not sure what goes in it, but its fucking strong. Like...gets you stoned as hell, but i find the high very different to Australian weed (mostly hydro from either South Australia, or country area's of NSW e.g Nimbin).

On Hash i feel...dunno...like small amounts of it makes me feel very very stoned, like, when i've had wayyy too many cones. I feel really really heavy and just fucks me over completely....its very economical and small amounts can last a long long time. Thats why i like it, because its more cost effective.

Weed on the other hand makes me feel lighter...happy...and shit...

Very different high's...both nice, just different...

In HK its hard to find weed, i've never seen any...always hash...

How do you blaze your hash? Straight out the bong? Do you heat it up and mix it in with tabacco, or what do you use?

DAYUM

« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2005, 01:16:04 AM »
do yall niggas like to put lean on your blunts?

i know i do

but if its some purple id brather sip it

thats how we get down in texas