Author Topic: just got back from a "stage-gesprek"  (Read 102 times)

'EclipZe

just got back from a "stage-gesprek"
« on: June 27, 2005, 07:58:57 AM »
well a "stage" is for school where you learn shit you do in school at a company..

so i was selected for a conversation @ a car company... i went to that office INMEDIATLY the dork ass bitch starts to bitch about the fact i got my mp3 player with me, and says her lil son doesnt bring it to work to blablabla etc... then about my basketball shirt , WE DONT SHOW FLESH HERE, EVERYONE NICE IN SUITS... omfg,.. then she started to ask bullshit about accounting i was like WTF......... and just called my school if i could do something else then accounting  8).... then she says, "if you go for a job application dressed like this what then?" so I answered "yes I went for one this weekend." so she says sarcastic: "oooh did you get the job then ?" I said "Yes." OIMFOMGMFGOMFG ! OWNED STUPID DORK ASS BITCH.... so she was quiet for that hehe ! then she said that they are gonna check my school for my grades and stuff, and she said that they had alot other guys who want to go on stage 2 and they will make a selection and if i make it the school will let me know, in other words, we didn't like you fuck off omfg :P

Throwback

Re: just got back from a "stage-gesprek"
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 10:11:22 AM »
lol. idiot. always dress up nice man. makes them think you can actually do something. now they think you're some hoodrat.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 11:24:26 AM »
it's called internship

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 12:15:56 PM »
lmao at stage gesprek  ;D pick up a fucking dictionary man  ;)
and you need to change ur attitude from what i ve read, you dont just put on regular clothes, pick out something decent!
it doesnt have to be a suit, but do pick something decent ;)

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 06:49:21 AM »
yeye but it was hot, and Im going to another education so fuck that shit ill get another company  8)

Throwback

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 08:09:58 AM »
try taking some englishclasses ;)