Author Topic: Game is the undisputed King of L.A.!!!!  (Read 1707 times)

NthShore

• Lil Geezy
Re: Game is the undisputed King of L.A.!!!!
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2005, 06:44:47 AM »
youll never get a consensus on whose the west coasts king.  as soon as someones in the position to make a claim, they get swallowed up by the mainstream and thats when the haters chop them down (dre, snoop, cube)... damn, even ice-t is playing a cop now in hollywood?!?!?

FuckGunit662

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2005, 06:57:27 AM »
Nah fuck that...Snoop sold out to the Neptunes and Dr. Dre sold out to GAY ASS 50 Cent and Feminem. Game at least for the moment is def. the king of L.A.

Elevz

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2005, 07:14:23 AM »
Nah fuck that...Snoop sold out to the Neptunes and Dr. Dre sold out to GAY ASS 50 Cent and Feminem. Game at least for the moment is def. the king of L.A.

Didn't Game sell out to 50 at first too?

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2005, 01:56:17 PM »
snoop is the king no doubt

Paul

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2005, 02:25:02 PM »
there are no kings or queens or shit
its bout respect the more respect the higher u will be
funkyfreshintheflesh

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2005, 05:17:02 PM »
Game sounds like he lived on the east coast all his life, thats how west coast he is. Even when i first heard him a couple of years ago he didnt stand out, he didnt sound west coast and was using all those gay beats.

Agree wid this g^
the game is no way the fuckin king, either is snoop, either is dre, for starters, westcoast rap is about real life, the struggle waht a lot of people are forgetting is snoop went, and he isent west coast hes world wide theres mother fuckers in france singin his shit same as dre and game, advertisements every 5 mins about game and his boyfriend 50 cent on all the time, there isent just one king of LA id say its split between about 5 Gs, but if the crown had to sit one one Gs head it would have to Be Eazy Mother Fuckin E cos with out him the west wouldent be shit he started every one he got dre in the picture he got cube ren, CMW started cos of NWA witch eazy started,

so i say eazy, and rest in peace to the first gangster rap artist

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2005, 06:34:35 PM »
Game sounds like he lived on the east coast all his life, thats how west coast he is. Even when i first heard him a couple of years ago he didnt stand out, he didnt sound west coast and was using all those gay beats.

Agree wid this g^
the game is no way the fuckin king, either is snoop, either is dre, for starters, westcoast rap is about real life, the struggle waht a lot of people are forgetting is snoop went, and he isent west coast hes world wide theres mother fuckers in france singin his shit same as dre and game, advertisements every 5 mins about game and his boyfriend 50 cent on all the time, there isent just one king of LA id say its split between about 5 Gs, but if the crown had to sit one one Gs head it would have to Be Eazy Mother Fuckin E cos with out him the west wouldent be shit he started every one he got dre in the picture he got cube ren, CMW started cos of NWA witch eazy started,

so i say eazy, and rest in peace to the first gangster rap artist

hes not the first gangster rapper ever, just on the west... the east had a totally different style of gangster rap that started before the west

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2005, 06:56:28 PM »
Game isnt the king of L.A. no but maybe a young prince with alot of talent but dont hate on Bigboy because he stated hes opinion, just keep in mind that Game is keeping the westcoast up at the moment, if he can keep it up, he might some day be the king ;D
40oz Graphire

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2005, 07:31:36 PM »
So in order for someone to be eligible to the King of LA, he has to only be successful on the West Coast? That's bullshit. If you think your favorite West Coast rapper wouldn't jump at the opporunity of being "world famous" your're insane.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2005, 08:27:41 AM »
game will never be king, ever, hes a bitch, i am nevr gnna buy one of his cds, its moe mainstreem taht fuckin britney spears

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2005, 12:13:07 PM »
Ice Cube is and always will be the undisputed King of LA. Period, point blank.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Okka

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2005, 04:20:26 PM »

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2005, 04:58:19 PM »
yea agree dre is better, game is borin id rather have celly cell, than game repin the west over the world, has 2 be soem one like MC eiht 10 albums and hes been in the g rap game for like 16 years, game cums up with every fag holding his hand(dre 50 bent fag unit) makes a few shit rhymes that are mainstreem world wide bull shit gettin played every 5 mins with a vid of him ain a fur coat with im rapping about nothin in particular, then u got cats like MC eiht puttin al there hart into this rap game puttin out the word repin the west like it should be done with rhymes on real life and the struggle taht peopl are in to support them selfes and there familys and eiht dotn get no love, the rap game is all fucked up, i wann c mc eiht vids on mtv i wann c eiht on the radio not fake as bitches talkin shit about thay gold watch and there rims fuck emm, where the real rappers at......

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2005, 05:37:17 PM »
aint nobody king of l.a. like nobody is da king of the street. muthafuccas is fightin to survive and aint no kings or queens in this muthafucca. it's about Crips and Bloods, real niggas and bitch niggas. thats how the shit is. but i tell u this niggas...if there was a king of Compton it was Eazy-E.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

mauzip