Author Topic: Game is the undisputed King of L.A.!!!!  (Read 1704 times)

Acgrundy

Re: Game is the undisputed King of L.A.!!!!
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2005, 06:00:36 PM »
dre definately is a better rapper than game

mauzip

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2005, 06:01:10 PM »

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2005, 07:02:25 PM »
if there was a king of Compton it was Eazy-E.

Ahmen to that brother

we shouldent evan be talki nabout game he aint even westcaost hes bitchcoast

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2005, 08:05:10 PM »

I KNEW when i saw this topic without seeing the started who had made it.

jesus.. get a fucking grip!

p.s.. Snoop is the king.. Dre is the queen  :D

game himself would NEVER claim to be the king.. he has an ounce of respect..

I KNOW! bigboy man you gotta stop this Game dick riding. Its getting SO OLD.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2005, 11:45:24 PM »
as far as king of LA goes, i really cant say. so many kats. so much talent. but i really dont think game or snoop. game is too young. i agree with the kat that said at least 2 or 3 years. just like 50 is too damn young in the game to claim hes the best. yeah he sells, but the money going to that niggas head. fuck g unit. anyway, snoop might be considered king of LA but it seems to me that nigga fell off a lil bit. not much gangsta shit coming out him these days. seems like his image now is more like, pimp. beautiful, doggy fizzile, and lets get blown. but i cant diss snoop, had shit on lock for a long time. cant really diss game either. i dont care for that nigga. but 300 bars was tight. so i guess you can make a arguement for dre, but he dont rap. so i really dont know.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2005, 03:35:05 AM »
yea agree dre is better, game is borin id rather have celly cell, than game repin the west over the world, has 2 be soem one like MC eiht 10 albums and hes been in the g rap game for like 16 years, game cums up with every fag holding his hand(dre 50 bent fag unit) makes a few shit rhymes that are mainstreem world wide bull shit gettin played every 5 mins with a vid of him ain a fur coat with im rapping about nothin in particular, then u got cats like MC eiht puttin al there hart into this rap game puttin out the word repin the west like it should be done with rhymes on real life and the struggle taht peopl are in to support them selfes and there familys and eiht dotn get no love, the rap game is all fucked up, i wann c mc eiht vids on mtv i wann c eiht on the radio not fake as bitches talkin shit about thay gold watch and there rims fuck emm, where the real rappers at......

you do know that your boy mc eiht worked with game and they both said theyll work in the future again

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2005, 07:10:05 AM »

-Saigon - Abandoned Nation Vol. 1
Thats 2
:cheers:
chevy fuck rice

Kal EL

« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2005, 10:25:12 AM »
L.A. is too vast and too segregated right now to have a King. At one point back in the day it was Cube. He went on to do other things so that was that. Compton had one, Eazy no doubt about it. I would say that the only true partial dominant figure still looming as far as the Westcoast goes is Snoop. There are others that have been doing it like Quik, but he don't care about fame or titles and has SAID so.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2005, 12:32:20 PM »
you do know that your boy mc eiht worked with game and they both said theyll work in the future again

yea tahy worked on do compton on tony smalls Smoke in the city, he seid he wouldent work while he was g unit makin money from the west and pttin it in fag faces pocket sorry 50 cents pocket, but now game is all westhe should go independent id ahve respect for him then, but this guys a fuckin prick when he says he undisputed king i mean, if u think that put a cold play cd on, cos u dont know rap

206wop

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2005, 05:51:09 PM »
its funny to hear people are actually sprung off game, his flow is boring and generic and his little punchlines are simple and stupid. your wrong from the beginning in saying theres a king of the west, thats just stupid to claim, and then say its the gayest westcoast rapper out there, your brain is just dumbed down from listenin to wack gangsta rap, if your gonna listen to gangsta shit, listen to some real shit like mc eiht, quik, old snoop or some robert johnson.

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2005, 01:59:48 AM »
nigga i thought the same thing, but he came hella hard on 300 bars nigga. might not have changed my mind as of yet. but he got me thinking nigga. while i might not be saying "nigga hot, nigga run shit, flows tight, etc.", but i do got a little more respect for that nigga. more than when he was gay unit.

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2005, 08:36:25 AM »
its funny to hear people are actually sprung off game, his flow is boring and generic and his little punchlines are simple and stupid. your wrong from the beginning in saying theres a king of the west, thats just stupid to claim, and then say its the gayest westcoast rapper out there, your brain is just dumbed down from listenin to wack gangsta rap, if your gonna listen to gangsta shit, listen to some real shit like mc eiht, quik, old snoop or some robert johnson.
'

Nigga!!! Stop lying to yourself!!! Game is heat and he is actually dropping Music constantly and putting other talented Westcoast artist on unlike some of these clowns you fools worship!!! I got fam that roll with dog and I know for a fact that he didn't want to be in G Unit and he never liked 50 at all and he had plans to do what he is about to do right now all along!!! I told these hatrs in here that he had a super group in mind that included Crooked I and Lil Eazy and fools thought I was trippin. The only reason that didn't work is because Eazy and Crook got their own deals so he rolled with east and tec. Game really trying hard to put the west in the spotlight and it's a shame when fags from another country or something criticize the only guy who gives a dam about the west mainstream.  He's the sacraficial lamb, taking hate from East heads all the time both rap and fans, (allhiphop.com forums ex.) and then he has to deal with it in his own back yard also??? Eat a dicc. This guy is the most talked about rapper in the game right now and he born and raised on the west!!! So get use to it cause he's leading a movement that haters like you, Suge uncle Phil Knight, and punk east coast fans can't stop!!! He earned the crown, it wasn't given!!!

« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 08:40:52 AM by biggboyy2004 »

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2005, 04:17:02 PM »

u speak the truth bro,

and as for u

Nigga!!! Stop lying to yourself!!! Game is heat and he is actually dropping Music constantly and putting other talented Westcoast artist on unlike some of these clowns you fools worship!!! I got fam that roll with dog and I know for a fact that he didn't want to be in G Unit and he never liked 50 at all and he had plans to do what he is about to do right now all along!!! I told these hatrs in here that he had a super group in mind that included Crooked I and Lil Eazy and fools thought I was trippin. The only reason that didn't work is because Eazy and Crook got their own deals so he rolled with east and tec. Game really trying hard to put the west in the spotlight and it's a shame when fags from another country or something criticize the only guy who gives a dam about the west mainstream.  He's the sacraficial lamb, taking hate from East heads all the time both rap and fans, (allhiphop.com forums ex.) and then he has to deal with it in his own back yard also??? Eat a dicc. This guy is the most talked about rapper in the game right now and he born and raised on the west!!! So get use to it cause he's leading a movement that haters like you, Suge uncle Phil Knight, and punk east coast fans can't stop!!! He earned the crown, it wasn't given!!!

fuck off game aint shit hes talked about cos he does it britney spears style, with every song with a vid, dudes a bitch,he isent good, jsut to say askya self if u like 50 cent cos if u do, your gonna like game, cos thay both the same wack and gay, game has never sounded west, and he dic krydes eazy e and nwa 2 much hes jsut trying to get fans of eazy and nwa 2 think yo this guy likes nwa il go buy his shit, but i can c tru his gay shit, fuck himm

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2005, 04:27:32 PM »

u speak the truth bro,

and as for u

fuck off game aint shit hes talked about cos he does it britney spears style, with every song with a vid, dudes a bitch,he isent good, jsut to say askya self if u like 50 cent cos if u do, your gonna like game, cos thay both the same wack and gay, game has never sounded west, and he dic krydes eazy e and nwa 2 much hes jsut trying to get fans of eazy and nwa 2 think yo this guy likes nwa il go buy his shit, but i can c tru his gay shit, fuck himm

And even that wack rapper in you sig (who Dj Quik murdered  on $ and cents BTW) gave Game props!!!  U Mad??? ::)

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2005, 04:29:35 PM »
wack u say 16 years and 10 albums later of real rap rap abput life and u say hes wack, go put cold play on, u have no idea waht yoour saying, he evan got 3 projects on tha go, lol he might give game props but he aint suckin his dick like u