Author Topic: Game is the undisputed King of L.A.!!!!  (Read 1706 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Game is the undisputed King of L.A.!!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2005, 06:58:32 PM »
wack u say 16 years and 10 albums later of real rap rap abput life and u say hes wack, go put cold play on, u have no idea waht yoour saying, he evan got 3 projects on tha go, lol he might give game props but he aint suckin his dick like u

Better than sucking the dick of a double wood artist!!!!  Like you for example and your infactuation with MC hate!!! :loser:

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2005, 07:39:24 PM »
As far as 05 goes, Game got the west on lock. I enjoy his album, for me it has great replay value. Best album outta the west this year so far. I wont go into details about dudes talent, but based on his album.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2005, 06:54:11 AM »
Better than sucking the dick of a double wood artist!!!!  Like you for example and your infactuation with MC hate!!! loser

seriously dude u aint got a clue game is what white folk and kids buy im in the uk, all the fuckin pricks buy his shit thay dont evan know what he on about same as you because if u did u wouldent listen to that shit,

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2005, 10:33:09 AM »
Better than sucking the dick of a double wood artist!!!!  Like you for example and your infactuation with MC hate!!! loser

seriously dude u aint got a clue game is what white folk and kids buy im in the uk, all the fuckin pricks buy his shit thay dont evan know what he on about same as you because if u did u wouldent listen to that shit,

Fool how you know what's real when you live in Europe???LMAO  :tosser:

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2005, 06:55:58 PM »
You don't live in LA either you faggot so he knows just as much as you do.

If you really do know someone in BWS you're a fucking disgrace.

And when you did live in Cali you wasn't even in Compton.

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2005, 08:33:07 PM »
You don't live in LA either you faggot so he knows just as much as you do.

If you really do know someone in BWS you're a fucking disgrace.

B*tch!!! For your info....I was born in LB and got family in Compton, Watts and Inglewood you soft sucker!!! Hate you netbangin' *******s!!!

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2005, 10:22:17 PM »

Why do you think I said when you WERE in Cali, you dumb bitch.

I'm soft? You talk like a five year old. Censoring your own words. Eat a dick. You're just doing to Game what Game did to G-Unit.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2005, 11:39:45 PM »
biggboyy you dickride too much
& the MC Eight  guy you jus mad
cuz MC Eight is not talked about
as much as Game they both cool
but West Coast rappers going
Indy is what help put the West
where it is

gator313

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2005, 06:27:51 AM »
Being the king of anywhere "like LA for example" starts with longivity,  MC EIHT has that.  Plus, he brings heat everytime.  I have been a fan of EIHT/CMW since 1991 when Growin up in the Hood drop.  Game has been out maybe two years tops.  So there is no comparison.  Game is ok, but he is popular because he is under the hottest label right out.  Lets see if he could push weight like EIHT when he no longer with the Aftermath staff and no longer that "new hot artist"    MC EIHT should be consider the King of LA because he has been representing the west and compton for nearly 20 years.

PS: Thatz just like saying Lebron James is better than Michael Jordan after just two years in the game.  Itz a bit premature do you think.  Wait ten years, then make the comparison.

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2005, 07:33:13 AM »

I'm soft? You talk like a five year old. Censoring your own words. Eat a dick. You're just doing to Game what Game did to G-Unit.

This from a ****** named G Unot??? :tosser:

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2005, 10:13:01 AM »

This from a ****** named G Unot??? :tosser:

My name is G-Unot cuz Game and G-Unit are all being bitches, mainly 50 Cent and Game, of course. They're either faking this beef or they're both pussies. If I was already known by the cops to have killed somebody, I wouldn't be afraid of doing it again.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »
u dam straight g, i dont listen to fake shit any wayz

Being the king of anywhere "like LA for example" starts with longivity,  MC EIHT has that.  Plus, he brings heat everytime.  I have been a fan of EIHT/CMW since 1991 when Growin up in the Hood drop.  Game has been out maybe two years tops.  So there is no comparison.  Game is ok, but he is popular because he is under the hottest label right out.  Lets see if he could push weight like EIHT when he no longer with the Aftermath staff and no longer that "new hot artist"    MC EIHT should be consider the King of LA because he has been representing the west and compton for nearly 20 years.

PS: Thatz just like saying Lebron James is better than Michael Jordan after just two years in the game.  Itz a bit premature do you think.  Wait ten years, then make the comparison.

u speak the truth man thanks for seeing it how i do, most of these mother fuckers are kidds so thay just big up the only poepl thay see on mtv, bitches, mc eiht has quit 2 majour record companys, Mack 10s hoo bangin, reason is cos eiht doesent think he is real, he also quit Epic, cos tahy wanted him 2 be like puffy whn he broke out big, and i mean who the fuck wants 2 do that, but the game would do it in a instant, thant y he hasnet droped any thin yet cos hes scared and he dieing to get back wid gay unit,
peace

biggboyy you dickride too much
& the MC Eight  guy you jus mad
cuz MC Eight is not talked about
as much as Game they both cool
but West Coast rappers going
Indy is what help put the West
where it is

its Eiht prick, indi is for fags, and mc eiht is at the center of this west side gangster shit, check veterans day stupid prick