Author Topic: Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU  (Read 1937 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU
« on: June 28, 2005, 08:00:20 AM »
Altercation At The Sunset Room .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not going to put this on the front page, but stories about The Game having an unfortunate run-in with an "ominous Knight figure" are true. I don't know what set off the situation but this "figure" was really looking to lay it on Mr. Taylor as I have had numerous eye-witnesses give me the exact details. ...

Looks like there's more drama on the Coast...

source: Styles...WCR

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Don Seer

Re: Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 08:03:15 AM »
Hmm.. i thought Suge was still on parole? 

I'm guessing this is on the BWS forum already.. should be a response later tonight i guess..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 08:06:42 AM »
Hmm.. i thought Suge was still on parole? 

I'm guessing this is on the BWS forum already.. should be a response later tonight i guess..

dont know about BWS man...ive seen it on WCR just now, tho it was some crazy shit...there is no peace on the west

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 08:10:15 AM »
I thought they were all buddies now  ::)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 08:11:50 AM »
I thought they were all buddies now  ::)

so now its obvious that suge didnt forget that Game coment about suge would be 6feet in the cascet if he had slpped him lol

FuckGunit662

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 08:17:35 AM »
Damn idk...Game got that knuckle game over Suge i think. But im down for the big homie first cuz game initially did sell out to 50. Whutever tho i hope suge shoves that war shit up his ass so he can get back on top again. this shit needs to stop he gotta click up with Murder Inc. again and retake the industry.

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 08:28:45 AM »
lol Game got his ass beat

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 09:51:44 AM »
SUGE AND GAME GOT INTO SOME SHIT A FEW DAYS AGO IN MIAMI TOO ,WHEN THEY WAS PARTYING...I KNEW SUGE OUT THERE ON BUSINESS,BUT I DONT KNOW WHY GAME OUT THERE... THEN AGAIN LAST NIGHT I THINK AT THE SUNSET ROOM IN HOLLYWOOD..  THEY HAPPENED A DAY AFTER EACH OTHER

SUGE IS ON HIS ASS.....

ADIDAS SAID IT!!!!
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 09:58:27 AM »
SUGE AND GAME GOT INTO SOME SHIT A FEW DAYS AGO IN MIAMI TOO ,WHEN THEY WAS PARTYING...I KNEW SUGE OUT THERE ON BUSINESS,BUT I DONT KNOW WHY GAME OUT THERE... THEN AGAIN LAST NIGHT I THINK AT THE SUNSET ROOM IN HOLLYWOOD..  THEY HAPPENED A DAY AFTER EACH OTHER

SUGE IS ON HIS ASS.....

ADIDAS SAID IT!!!!

This is the word on the street. Niggas is hot over that M.O.B shit. For those that don't know The M.O.B. is a real gang and that's where Suge is from. Now Game comes out wit a group that consist of Technic and Eastwood both who are not from the M.O.B. Technic is from Long Beach and i ain't sure if he claim anything, and Eastwood is from L.A. and he use to fuck wit Suge when he was on Death Row. He ain't on death row anymore and now he fuckin wit Game. So my homie tells me that this dude from The M.O.B.(the real gang)who shall remain nameless approached Game, some words were exchanged and dude took off on game and knocked him out. Now i can't confirm it 100% but i do know some cats from Compton and the M.O.B. and we will see what Game lookin like at the BET awards, If he fucked up then it may be true.  But one thing for sho it's bout to be all out war for real!!! CBP, Hunters, and Treetop, VS M.O.B., Lueders etc..........

Big Face is pissed!!!!!

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 10:04:23 AM »
somebody need to kill suge... he is bad for the rap industry and the world

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 10:28:46 AM »
so let me get this str8 adidas
game and suge had a fight
or suge beat game's ass?
i mean they r both possible game is as tall as suge and he quiet big too
so did they get at it or suge got his ass?
holla back homie

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2005, 10:38:36 AM »

SUGE IS ON HIS ASS.....

ADIDAS SAID IT!!!!

This is the word on the street. Niggas is hot over that M.O.B shit. For those that don't know The M.O.B. is a real gang and that's where Suge is from. Now Game comes out wit a group that consist of Technic and Eastwood both who are not from the M.O.B. Technic is from Long Beach and i ain't sure if he claim anything, and Eastwood is from L.A. and he use to fuck wit Suge when he was on Death Row. He ain't on death row anymore and now he fuckin wit Game. So my homie tells me that this dude from The M.O.B.(the real gang)who shall remain nameless approached Game, some words were exchanged and dude took off on game and knocked him out. Now i can't confirm it 100% but i do know some cats from Compton and the M.O.B. and we will see what Game lookin like at the BET awards, If he fucked up then it may be true.  But one thing for sho it's bout to be all out war for real!!! CBP, Hunters, and Treetop, VS M.O.B., Lueders etc..........

Big Face is pissed!!!!!

OF COURSE.... ADIDAS IS THA STREETS......... U CEE THIS IS WHERE YOU REALISE THIS BIGGBOYY2004 CAT IS REAL AND CONNECTED TO THE GAME'S CLICC BECAUSE NOBODY ON THE INTERNET WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE MIAMI INCIDENT.... SO HOOD LOOKING BIGGBOYY, KEEP REPPING FOR YOUR FAM......

NOTORIOUSQ8I I DONT WANT TO POST DETAILS ON WHAT HAPPENED BUT YES,AND SUGE IS ON HIS ASS... BIGGBOYY WILL SPEAK ON SHIT BUT I PREFER TO STAY QUIET

1 QUESTION THOUGH WHY DO U SAY TTP INVOLVED?? GAME FAMILY AND OLDER BROTHER FROM CEDAR BLOCCC, GAME CAME UP IN SANTANA BLOCC HOOD BUT HE REP CBP,THEY ARE LIKE 500 DEEP U CAN ASK HIS BROTHER SCARFACE,BUT THEY DONT HOLD MUCH WEIGHT..ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BRIDGE IS 900 BLK PALMER BLOCC NOW THAT AREA IS FUCCIN NUTTZ BUT SUGE RUN WITH SOME KILLAZ ALTHOUGH THEY AINT REALLY FUCCIN WITH HIM,THE TOWN BE OUT ON MISSIONS. HE DOES ROLL WITH MOB BUT THEM MONKEYS GOT NO LOVE FOR HIM ANYMORE CAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH HENRON CK VELL ......... SO ITS GOING TO GET UGLY LIKE BOGGBOY SAID,ITS A LOT OF SETS INVOLVED

IM OUT YOUNG ROCCSS AKA QUICC TA SPLIT YO MUGG
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2005, 10:40:30 AM »

Big Face is pissed!!!!!

Sup Bigboy, I don't know where u from but props on the info. I just woke up and my boy text messaged me about Game and Suge getting into an incident. He didn't get specific, but it looks like word is spreading real fast out here man. Anyway, do u know if the crews got involved or was it some one on one shit? I'm going to a BET AWARDS after party in Hollywod tonite and I get the feelin some shit is gonna go down.

TOWNBIZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:26 AM »
What happened in MIAMI?

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2005, 11:33:56 AM »

SUGE IS ON HIS ASS.....

ADIDAS SAID IT!!!!

Big Face is pissed!!!!!

OF COURSE.... ADIDAS IS THA STREETS......... U CEE THIS IS WHERE YOU REALISE THIS BIGGBOYY2004 CAT IS REAL AND CONNECTED TO THE GAME'S CLICC BECAUSE NOBODY ON THE INTERNET WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE MIAMI INCIDENT.... SO HOOD LOOKING BIGGBOYY, KEEP REPPING FOR YOUR FAM......

NOTORIOUSQ8I I DONT WANT TO POST DETAILS ON WHAT HAPPENED BUT YES,AND SUGE IS ON HIS ASS... BIGGBOYY WILL SPEAK ON SHIT BUT I PREFER TO STAY QUIET

1 QUESTION THOUGH WHY DO U SAY TTP INVOLVED?? GAME FAMILY AND OLDER BROTHER FROM CEDAR BLOCCC, GAME CAME UP IN SANTANA BLOCC HOOD BUT HE REP CBP,THEY ARE LIKE 500 DEEP U CAN ASK HIS BROTHER SCARFACE,BUT THEY DONT HOLD MUCH WEIGHT..ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BRIDGE IS 900 BLK PALMER BLOCC NOW THAT AREA IS FUCCIN NUTTZ BUT SUGE RUN WITH SOME KILLAZ ALTHOUGH THEY AINT REALLY FUCCIN WITH HIM,THE TOWN BE OUT ON MISSIONS. HE DOES ROLL WITH MOB BUT THEM MONKEYS GOT NO LOVE FOR HIM ANYMORE CAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH HENRON CK VELL ......... SO ITS GOING TO GET UGLY LIKE BOGGBOY SAID,ITS A LOT OF SETS INVOLVED

IM OUT YOUNG ROCCSS AKA QUICC TA SPLIT YO MUGG

The Game's Treetop connection is through Quik and ohers close to him and his brother and OG Frog Dogg.  The Hunters connection is through Billboard (R.I.P.).  Also Blackwall run with Bangers from M.O.B. click so this situation really baffles me as to why Suge would pull something like this with fellow Ru's??? This might get ugly if some OG's don't get involved and work something out. Suge is already hated by some piru's but this might add more enemies..........Stay tuned!!!