Author Topic: Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU  (Read 1936 times)

SGV

Re: Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2005, 01:35:38 PM »
Cali gangs are weird as hell. How do you have beef with someone claiming the same shit?

One is a gang, the other is a Rap group, that's my take on it.

But yea, I'm sure they ran into each other and I'm sure words were exchanged, just some people like to put extra Mayo on their Sandwiches if you know what I mean. Contraversy sells.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2005, 01:39:30 PM »
This is what I heard from a very close source. MOB was rehearsing when Suge and them showed up. Techniec went to shake Suge's hand but Suge said something like "Na, ya'll ain't MOB, this the real MOB (apparently pointing to his entourage). I'll fight any one of ya'll right now." Then Security came in and that was that. There was no beat down. Only words exchanged.

There's always two sides to the story I guess.

Nice info
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2005, 01:41:37 PM »
Cali gangs are weird as hell. How do you have beef with someone claiming the same shit?
Nobody likes claimers cuz they could be bitches & make your Hood look bad & ain't even from there

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 02:02:39 PM »
Nobody likes claimers cuz they could be bitches & make your Hood look bad & ain't even from there

Nobody is a claimer. M.O.B. Member of Blood/Money over b*tches......  Game is a blood!!! For whatever reason he decided to name his group that.  But Suge's set refers to them selves as M.O.B. Money over b*tches/Member of blood. Soas usual with Mr Knight, he is the type that can make a small situation and take it to some other sh#t.  Like i said before ....Blackwallstreet has members that are from M.O.B. Set, Hunters, Athens, Treetop And Cedar(majority). So I don't understand all this because there are mutual aquiantices on both sides...

Suge is an triple O.G. in this stuff but so is Frog, so who knows what really is going on. I can just tell you what i hear from people I know but I can tell you it's not as bad as the rumor goes, at least with Suge and Game.  Trust me if anybody from M.O.B. does something, suge will automatically get his name thrown in there by people who are not in the know!!!

SGV

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
Just got another confirmation that it is FALSE. Though there was a Confrontation, NOTHING went down. This is from another good source. You know how it goes with Suge stories.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2005, 02:40:38 PM »
BIGGBOYY2004 CAN SPEAK ON IT... I NEVER SPEAK ON THE NEXT MANS BUSINESS ANYMORE

For real homie....I was told to keep my mouth shut by my peeps.  All I  will say further on this is that it is a disagreement about the M.O.B. name and that Suge was not the one that had the altercation with Game last night but they did exchange words today at rehearsal in regards to the issue at hand.....  Here's a pic from the rehearsal.... 

so game is gonna perfom on ebt awards.which song?

SGV

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2005, 02:48:53 PM »
^My guess would be Dreams.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2005, 03:33:24 PM »
Just got another confirmation that it is FALSE. Though there was a Confrontation, NOTHING went down. This is from another good source. You know how it goes with Suge stories.
good lookin on the info homie

Rizzo301

• Lil Geezy
  • TOAST 2 THA W3STCOAST
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2005, 03:53:44 PM »
I guess this is an all out war with the PIRU but who knows they might squash this sooner or later..
This is Dodger music

This the new blue hat

This the bulletproof COUPE with the moonroof back

With the duece-duece strapped

This is new skool crack....

Im A Hustler

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2005, 03:58:22 PM »
SUGE AND GAME GOT INTO SOME SHIT A FEW DAYS AGO IN MIAMI TOO ,WHEN THEY WAS PARTYING...I KNEW SUGE OUT THERE ON BUSINESS,BUT I DONT KNOW WHY GAME OUT THERE... THEN AGAIN LAST NIGHT I THINK AT THE SUNSET ROOM IN HOLLYWOOD..  THEY HAPPENED A DAY AFTER EACH OTHER

SUGE IS ON HIS ASS.....

ADIDAS SAID IT!!!!

This is the word on the street. Niggas is hot over that M.O.B shit. For those that don't know The M.O.B. is a real gang and that's where Suge is from. Now Game comes out wit a group that consist of Technic and Eastwood both who are not from the M.O.B. Technic is from Long Beach and i ain't sure if he claim anything, and Eastwood is from L.A. and he use to fuck wit Suge when he was on Death Row. He ain't on death row anymore and now he fuckin wit Game. So my homie tells me that this dude from The M.O.B.(the real gang)who shall remain nameless approached Game, some words were exchanged and dude took off on game and knocked him out. Now i can't confirm it 100% but i do know some cats from Compton and the M.O.B. and we will see what Game lookin like at the BET awards, If he fucked up then it may be true.  But one thing for sho it's bout to be all out war for real!!! CBP, Hunters, and Treetop, VS M.O.B., Lueders etc..........

Big Face is pissed!!!!!

That "gang" shit is so homosexual now...

saint

• Lil Geezy
  • R1 Speed Freak
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2005, 04:44:54 PM »
So, no links or evidence/co signers yet?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2005, 07:24:25 PM »
so game and suge just exchanged words in miami and sunset thing but nuthin went down?
please some one summarise the whole thing
cause am slightly confused

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

C-clamp

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2005, 07:37:30 PM »
Isn't Game in New York for the Rucker tournament? He's got a team there, him, Baron Davis and Gilbert Arenas

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2005, 07:42:41 PM »
he's in LA for the bet awards show

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

SGV

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2005, 07:44:19 PM »
All in all, there's too many different stories. Suge's camp (or those closer to him) are making it seem that Game got punked, Game's people are making it seem as if nothing happened. We'll never know. All those who are reporting weren't there. The stories get filtered. Stuff gets added, stuff gets dropped. Take it for whatit is.