Author Topic: Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU  (Read 1938 times)

The Watcher

Re: Altercation At The Sunset Room...Suge..Game UHUUUHHUUU
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2005, 07:49:13 PM »
its like playin chinese whispers

someone talking to someone turns into someone catching a beatdown by 50 dudes dressed as clowns riding on mini pink elephants
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2005, 07:57:38 PM »
suge is a monster!

i seen him up at south beach at the level a couple years back.

that's one cat i wouldn't fuck wit

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
Once again I bring you guys the real!!!
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2005, 08:57:31 PM »
 Today, 09:36 PM

i know what really happened i am from l.a. and i got this, what happen is some nigga that was with suge step to the MOB niggas East, Tech, and Game and a couple of other cats and was like "them chains look mighty nice like he was about to try and snatch some body shit and he was like this "MOB Piru" yall niggas gone have to stop using that MOB shit so Game tucked his chain in and took his shirt off now he just in his wife beater and was like nigga you gonna have to take my shit if you want it and knuckled up but nothin went down no fight happened, also Game told homie I know a lot of niggas from MOB that i'm down with and we still usin MOB because its Money Ova Bitches.....

On The Frontlines Of The West
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Styles Send a message via MSN to Styles
Nobody got beat down... and I never said they did...

But there was a confrontation and somebody was looking to fight.... thats all I will get into though because I work well with both camps and I am not going to step on toes.. and yes, it was pretty much over the MOB name..

WESTCOASTRYDAZ 4 LIFE
LA ZUU 4 LIFE

drewdogg909

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2005, 09:17:42 PM »
Suge needs to grow the fuck up! Grown ass muthafuckin man still actin like a punk ass lil kid!! Bitch ass nigga! Fuck Suge!! Hope he get a muthafuckin bullet in his bitch ass head soon! Punk ass Fat bitch!!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2005, 11:55:37 PM »
Suge needs to grow the fuck up! Grown ass muthafuckin man still actin like a punk ass lil kid!! Bitch ass nigga! Fuck Suge!! Hope he get a muthafuckin bullet in his bitch ass head soon! Punk ass Fat bitch!!

lol.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2005, 12:40:30 AM »
I hate to hear shit like this but Game better step the fuck of Suge and just rap.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2005, 12:42:43 AM »

LMAO

best contribution so far
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Once again I bring you guys the real!!!
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2005, 04:12:18 AM »
Today, 09:36 PM

i know what really happened i am from l.a. and i got this, what happen is some nigga that was with suge step to the MOB niggas East, Tech, and Game and a couple of other cats and was like "them chains look mighty nice like he was about to try and snatch some body shit and he was like this "MOB Piru" yall niggas gone have to stop using that MOB shit so Game tucked his chain in and took his shirt off now he just in his wife beater and was like nigga you gonna have to take my shit if you want it and knuckled up but nothin went down no fight happened, also Game told homie I know a lot of niggas from MOB that i'm down with and we still usin MOB because its Money Ova Bitches.....

On The Frontlines Of The West
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Styles Send a message via MSN to Styles
Nobody got beat down... and I never said they did...

But there was a confrontation and somebody was looking to fight.... thats all I will get into though because I work well with both camps and I am not going to step on toes.. and yes, it was pretty much over the MOB name..

WESTCOASTRYDAZ 4 LIFE
LA ZUU 4 LIFE

interesting

Don Seer

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2005, 04:30:07 AM »

ok.. so game didn't really get punked or have an "unfortunate" confrontation or any of that shit.. and it didn't really involve suge?

hmmf

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2005, 04:40:59 AM »
Jun 29 - Suge Knight And Crew Attempts To Take Games Chain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 29, 2005 -- THE Game, who famously feuded with mentor 50 Cent back in March, is now locked in a hate-fest with thuggish rap mogul Suge Knight. The pair's respective posses rumbled outside marketing maestro Steve Stoute's 35th birthday bash at Cabana in L.A. Sunday night after one of Knight's cronies tried to snatch a bling-encrusted chain off Game's neck. The next night, Knight and Game were disinvited from a party for R&B diva Ciara at Geisha House — and security was doubled — after it was rumored the rap rivals would square off again there. Insiders believe it's only a matter of time before the festering feud explodes into violence. Knight, who has aligned himself with the Bloods street gang for years, has long been suspected of involvement in the unsolved murder of Brooklyn rap legend Notorious B.I.G. The slain rapper's family recently filed a federal lawsuit claiming the LAPD turned a blind eye to the 1997 murder because evidence pointed at disgraced cop David Mack, who allegedly worked for Knight's Death Row Records.

ABN

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2005, 05:12:44 AM »
well this shit sounds childish and i´ll just wait until someone who was involved comments on this coz with them last reports this shit just sounds even more childish. a bunch of grown ass men rumbling around outside of a club acting like 15 year old girls.

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2005, 05:48:12 AM »
haha suge is a lil bitch. he aint gonna do shit to game or anybody from cbp. the nigga aint got no love in the streets n i know he scared to death of East South Compton. i really dont give a fucc tho suge can punk all em bustas but bacc in the day he staudderd when he bumped into eric. The nigga only punks bustas and shakes like a lil bitch when he in presence of a real compton city G.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG

June 29, 2005 -- THE Game, who famously feuded with mentor 50 Cent back in March, is now locked in a hate-fest with thuggish rap mogul Suge Knight. The pair's respective posses rumbled outside marketing maestro Steve Stoute's 35th birthday bash at Cabana in L.A. Sunday night after one of Knight's cronies tried to snatch a bling-encrusted chain off Game's neck. The next night, Knight and Game were disinvited from a party for R&B diva Ciara at Geisha House — and security was doubled — after it was rumored the rap rivals would square off again there. Insiders believe it's only a matter of time before the festering feud explodes into violence. Knight, who has aligned himself with the Bloods street gang for years, has long been suspected of involvement in the unsolved murder of Brooklyn rap legend Notorious B.I.G. The slain rapper's family recently filed a federal lawsuit claiming the LAPD turned a blind eye to the 1997 murder because evidence pointed at disgraced cop David Mack, who allegedly worked for Knight's Death Row Records.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 07:21:28 AM by biggboyy2004 »

NthShore

• Lil Geezy
Damn that fat fuck suge.  Someone needs to school his arse and give him a serious beat down.... although you wont find me putting my hand up for that.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2005, 11:43:26 AM »
It wasnt no small talk, the only thing talking was dude's hands. Game got knocked out.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network