Author Topic: A question for all  (Read 421 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
A question for all
« on: June 30, 2005, 01:19:14 PM »
I wonder, why does the rest of the world hates us so much, yet would do anything to be us. Also, why should Europe be seens as any different as us, when they are basically little versions of us. Why all the sudden favortism for China, when China is trying to be like us, oppresses Tabet and is fucking over Taiwan, and why is it that CWalker is the only person that still loves the U.S., and that sucks 'cause his an ass hole and a half.

What is wrong with this country and why can't we fix it. And why does the rest of the world worry about us, and point to us when they got their own shit to owe up to. I can give a fuck if Europe likes us, owe up to your mistakes and fix your own problems. Hotal Rwanda, that was the Belgums and the French that should have done something. You guys act like we are suppose to handle the worlds issues and you sit pretty and stay rich well we spend our money. Donald Trumpt can help out too, even if Bill Gates is the richest man. I know you say se don't give as much, but we give more than anyone else. Europe don't like us, I don't care. Fix yourselves before talking on the U.S. Now I care about Canada, we gotta live with them. And Mexico, and the 2nd and 3rd world, I care, we should try to help. But Europe. I don't give a fuck.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: A question for all
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 01:28:44 PM »
yo man i love living in america.  there is no place i would rather be.  yeah we should help the 3rd world countries and shit.  we are rich.  even our poor people are better off than many regular people in other countries.  myabe its because im from new york that i love america so much.  i mean i look around long island and all the houses are half a mill and up.  people pay 13 grand in property tax alone.  lol that is some crazy shit.  everyone hates on us because we are so well off, because we know how to do shit right.  if theyre jealous then fuck them.  no place will ever be as great as america or new york for that matter.

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 05:50:43 PM »
the problem is the majority of yanks are just ignorant wankers.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 06:49:14 PM »
the problem is the majority of yanks are just ignorant wankers.

Yeah, but a lot of the Europeans are pretentious crybabies. It kinda evens out.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 12:33:29 AM »
the only problem i see is that people everywhere, no matter where, have no real respect for others circumstances so they cant understand other peoples way of life. The majorty of yanks aren't wankers, theyre just not the same as new zealanders or scottish people or anyone for that matter. if i grew up fucking sheep and living on a remote island i'd probably turn out way different than someone who grew up in cali. no doubt. muthafuckas just need to realize the reason behind differences in people and accept them.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 12:39:12 AM »
deep

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 01:47:00 AM »
History always has the most powerful nation as the nation that is the most loved and most despised.

i was watching this thing about rome the other day and all the bad shit they did the us doesn't even hold a candle. even with all the shit  osama bin laden, tech, and michael moore  say we do we're still not "that bad". but we still see the Roman empire as the greatest empire ever

but i love living in the united states, from my traveled experienced it's THEE greatest nation i've been in

been to Spain, beutiful
been to Italy, beautiful
been to england, cold but fun
been to france, nice art
been to canada, the U.S. ....just with more white people and smaller
been to mexico, fun as fuck

BUT with all that shit said about these countries America offers just as much plus MORE 

if we had to dirt to get this country this great then so be it, what great nation doesn't have mud on their shoes
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 01:49:10 AM by Fear and Loathing in Bakersfield »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Caution2006

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 01:54:15 AM »
i wanna go to brasil ever since i seen that brasillian bitch in ludacris's video i was like whoa  :o i need to go holla at sum bitches ova there

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 03:48:15 AM »
yea u know they are horny as fuck

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 05:27:32 AM »
Because you always got to control other people instead of letting other countries resolve their on problems. And your specially anti-christian orthodox, your saying that your battling terrorism but on the Balkan your supporting the terrorists like in Bosnia and Kosovo. America is a 250 year old nation but you act like you can control the whole world and tell everybody what to do.. But i'm sure that not the whole american people are like this

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 06:01:21 AM »
It's been said before, but just to contribute a little: If your country wouldn't fuck with other countries business for hypocritical reasons that are based on double standards and money hunger, noone would hate you so much. Talking about everybody wants to be like you, well, maybe I'd like my country less liberal, and a little more after its own success,  but what I don't want my country to fuck up other peoples lives for $ and callin it liberation, so yeah every coin has 2 sides, biatch. Your government doesnt judge countries, leaders or people in general on how they really behave, but on how much they contribute to your wealth. Fuck this, and fuck you if you support it. AND the parents that raised your ass.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 06:04:44 AM by 7even the Annoyed One »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 06:16:33 AM »
I wonder, why does the rest of the world hates us so much, yet would do anything to be us. Also, why should Europe be seens as any different as us, when they are basically little versions of us. Why all the sudden favortism for China, when China is trying to be like us, oppresses Tabet and is fucking over Taiwan, and why is it that CWalker is the only person that still loves the U.S., and that sucks 'cause his an ass hole and a half.

What is wrong with this country and why can't we fix it. And why does the rest of the world worry about us, and point to us when they got their own shit to owe up to. I can give a fuck if Europe likes us, owe up to your mistakes and fix your own problems. Hotal Rwanda, that was the Belgums and the French that should have done something. You guys act like we are suppose to handle the worlds issues and you sit pretty and stay rich well we spend our money. Donald Trumpt can help out too, even if Bill Gates is the richest man. I know you say se don't give as much, but we give more than anyone else. Europe don't like us, I don't care. Fix yourselves before talking on the U.S. Now I care about Canada, we gotta live with them. And Mexico, and the 2nd and 3rd world, I care, we should try to help. But Europe. I don't give a fuck.
First man u got to understand that many Europeans hate the US government (especially Bush) and not US citizens. Plus since I'm French I'm gonna take this example. All the supposed hate is bullshit. The majority of French doesn't like Bush for his foreign policy it's not about US CITIZENS. I went two times in the USA ( LA in 2001 and NY last April) and spent very good times. I have no problems and no hate when it comes to US people. I think there are 2 things. First some US people (NOT ALL)  are narrow minded and think USA is the only country on this earth. Then your culture, your way of life is different from ours and some not very clever people can't stand that. For me the most important thing it's not to GENERALIZED. Hope u understand me (Xcuse my faults )  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2005, 06:20:11 AM »
History always has the most powerful nation as the nation that is the most loved and most despised.

i was watching this thing about rome the other day and all the bad shit they did the us doesn't even hold a candle. even with all the shit  osama bin laden, tech, and michael moore  say we do we're still not "that bad". but we still see the Roman empire as the greatest empire ever

but i love living in the united states, from my traveled experienced it's THEE greatest nation i've been in

been to Spain, beutiful
been to Italy, beautiful
been to england, cold but fun
been to france, nice art
been to canada, the U.S. ....just with more white people and smaller
been to mexico, fun as fuck

BUT with all that shit said about these countries America offers just as much plus MORE 

if we had to dirt to get this country this great then so be it, what great nation doesn't have mud on their shoes
man u forgot the French dimes lol  8)

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 09:56:34 AM »
Because you always got to control other people instead of letting other countries resolve their on problems. And your specially anti-christian orthodox, your saying that your battling terrorism but on the Balkan your supporting the terrorists like in Bosnia and Kosovo. America is a 250 year old nation but you act like you can control the whole world and tell everybody what to do.. But i'm sure that not the whole american people are like this

::)

1. Anti Christian orthodox?  Please, being a religious nation is so outdated, we're beyond that.

2. The U.S. doesn't control the world, does the US tell you what to do? The rest of the world relies on the US, even if our government suddenly said "fuck everybody we're going home" it would be years before we could shut down every little business venture we have that was agreed upon by other people outside our nation.

For all the "imperialism" and "domination" we have throughout the world, there are tons of businessmen and government officials from that country welcoming us. do you have a problem with America, or do you have a problem with our presence? Is it our attitude? all these resentments can be pointed back to officials in the countries we occupy. We dont control the world without first being asked to. dont blame us. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2005, 06:56:08 PM »

Man, this is going to take a while

"I wonder, why does the rest of the world hates us so much, yet would do anything to be us. "

They don't hate us, just part of the world hates us.  Part of certain countries hate us, groups of people hate us.  People hate things, that's just how it is.  Anytime you have something in power, people will hate the authority that something has.  It's a law of nature or something, it's just inevitable human behaviour.  On top of that, the perception is flawed, because a majority of the world doesn't hate us, the majority of the world loves us just like we love the majority of the world.  Don't let the actions of some taint the entire thing for you, and just calm down and relax for a second. 

"Also, why should Europe be seens as any different as us, when they are basically little versions of us."

I guess you mean politically.  They're seen differently than us, because there is a perception that we control in a large degree what political choices on a global scale much of Europe makes, i.e. we go to war and england goes as well, etc.  Much of that is paranoia, Europe is free to act on their own although often many countries will side with us, of course many dissented in the last war (current war) so that's not really a fair position to take.  Anyways, Europe is seen as different than us because people see Europe as only doing what they're told, or acting in defiance to us, like Germany and France did. 

"Why all the sudden favortism for China, when China is trying to be like us, oppresses Tabet and is fucking over Taiwan,"

There is no favoritism for China, most of it is trade relations.  China has a lot of money and money is often powerful.

"What is wrong with this country and why can't we fix it."

There is nothing wrong with this country that isn't wrong with many countries, and we are working to fix it.  Nothing in life is perfect, but you can either look at it optimistically or pessimistically.  I'm looking at it optimistically, you're looking at it pessimistically, and you're worse off for it.

"And why does the rest of the world worry about us, and point to us when they got their own shit to owe up to. "

Because that's natural as well, with an authority figure.  People don't get religious until their friends of family die.  People don't want their parents help until they end up in jail, then they're the first people they call.  This is a fundamental fact of supremacy (politically, in this case)

"I can give a fuck if Europe likes us, owe up to your mistakes and fix your own problems. "

BULLSHIT.  You DO care if they like us, or you wouldn't have asked above why they don't like us.  I agree with your sentiment, though, fuck 'em if they don't like us, who gives a shit?  We'll help if we can, if we can't oh well.  I could care less what any of the world thinks of us.

"Hotal Rwanda, that was the Belgums and the French that should have done something. You guys act like we are suppose to handle the worlds issues and you sit pretty and stay rich well we spend our money"

I agree to an extent, but they're not staying rich while we spend our money.  Everybody's spending money, and we're still rich. 

"Donald Trumpt can help out too, even if Bill Gates is the richest man."

Private citizens DO help out through charities all around the world, it's just you don't hear much about that.  I imagine Trump and Gates have spent millions and millions of dollars on charitable work, probably all around the world.