Author Topic: A suggestion on how to combat world poverity  (Read 374 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
A suggestion on how to combat world poverity
« on: June 30, 2005, 01:29:59 PM »
This may seems a little crazy, and it may never work but I figure if we can have a legit U.N., and they actually back this, it could possibly work.

The best place to figure out what people need is to actually ask the people themselves. Now I was thinking, Europe and the U.S. are too far away from the countries that need aid, and we can't possibly aid the whole world. And what we are doing is not working, maybe it's designed not to work to keep Europe and the U.S. is power, but who knows. Anyways, my suggestion.

Aid the larger countries in each region of the world. In Latin America, you aid Mexico, Peru and Brazil until they are strong enough to aid others. In Africa, you aid South Africa, the Congo, Nigera and maybe Egypt until they could be strong enough to help others. In Asia, Japan is already strong, and China is gaining power, so they could start off the trend until South Korea and India and others could help out countries like Thailand and the Phillipeans.

I figure wealth could spread, and by aiding the bigger countries first, they could eventually aid the littler countries until the world is at a place where large massive fathoms don't happen, and we could not have people living in tents in India, and people living in hut shacks in Central America. It's just a suggestion.

rafsta

Re: A suggestion on how to combat world poverity
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 05:55:21 PM »
Aid the larger countries in each region of the world. In Latin America, you aid Mexico, Peru and Brazil until they are strong enough to aid others. In Africa, you aid South Africa, the Congo, Nigera and maybe Egypt until they could be strong enough to help others. In Asia, Japan is already strong, and China is gaining power, so they could start off the trend until South Korea and India and others could help out countries like Thailand and the Phillipeans.

I figure wealth could spread, and by aiding the bigger countries first, they could eventually aid the littler countries until the world is at a place where large massive fathoms don't happen, and we could not have people living in tents in India, and people living in hut shacks in Central America. It's just a suggestion.

look, in theory that sounds like a good idea... the thing is not everyone wants to help out. do you think Egypt is a poor country ? man you've goto be kiddin me, they have a booming strong tourism industry, they have oil, gold everything they need... theyre just too stupid to make any good of it, they dont look after anything they have, its all about exploitation...

it's all about governtment, getting corrupt govt out the way, becasue world debt could be abolished, but whats the point when in places like Somalia the govt. couldnt give 2 shits about the people and wouldnt put the money to good use, theyre happy seein theyre own people dying...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 07:05:29 PM »
So, it's like this...

You have a classroom thats full of starvin kids...who decide one day to start giving most of its food to one kid...so then he can become strong and healthy...then go to college, hopefully make something of himself.... then come back and help the others?

that take s a lot of time..and what if that kid fucks up?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 09:37:57 AM »
So, it's like this...

You have a classroom thats full of starvin kids...who decide one day to start giving most of its food to one kid...so then he can become strong and healthy...then go to college, hopefully make something of himself.... then come back and help the others?

that take s a lot of time..and what if that kid fucks up?

or what if the kid goes nuts with power and bails on them all ?

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 09:39:29 AM »
its all about exploitation...

And you don't think Western European countries and the United States have anything to do with that? Do some research.

westernised countries want to help now, but it's difficult to do when their own people fuck themselves over... world debt could be abolished, but would it achieve anything ? no fucking way. not until the exploitation is erradicated in the countries.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 06:30:04 PM »
Yeah good explanation with the kids in the class thing...I don't think it would work cause the big wealthy country could bail out and leave everyone else behind and it will take a lot of time so during that time period where your giving shit to the big wealthy place everywhere else is even worse than before

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 06:38:53 PM »
This may seems a little crazy, and it may never work but I figure if we can have a legit U.N., and they actually back this, it could possibly work.

The best place to figure out what people need is to actually ask the people themselves. Now I was thinking, Europe and the U.S. are too far away from the countries that need aid, and we can't possibly aid the whole world. And what we are doing is not working, maybe it's designed not to work to keep Europe and the U.S. is power, but who knows. Anyways, my suggestion.

Sounds like Reaganomics. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2005, 10:25:43 PM »

Sounds like Reaganomics. 

Sorry to interupt your argument, but on a side note, what's with this "Darth" stuff, Trauma did that back in the day with his "Darth" Trauma character, we don't need to relive that do we?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2005, 11:38:32 PM »
^ cuz darth vader rules

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 06:14:10 AM »
Yeah, it's really hard to mess with Darth Vader.  He's the man.  Anybody who doesn't see that must have a drunk for a daddy. 

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 06:37:55 PM »
yeah darth vader rules, however if i were you id use pictures from the old star wars.

new star wars is a disgrace.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2005, 12:25:30 AM »

Sounds lovely homie. Unfortunately man, this is the real world. Our country alone has proven that we're not interested in helping ANYONE that we dont have some sort of economical interest in. And before Cwalker or somegoddamnbody comes in here and gets their panties stuck up they ass. It isnt just us that would act like this. How many Muslim countries do you see Isreal sending aid to? lol. Do you see Canada....lol@ Canada...nevermind. Anyways, you get the point.

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2005, 12:31:51 AM »
soylent green

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2005, 02:26:47 AM »
Yeah, it's really hard to mess with Darth Vader.  He's the man.  Anybody who doesn't see that must have a drunk for a daddy. 

so howd you manage to overcome that?  ;D

Matrix Heart

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2005, 07:00:41 AM »
The best aid is nothing  :)

Best thing for Africa is no outside interference.