Author Topic: Introducing: Dino West & Ruga (No Limit West)  (Read 248 times)

SGV

Introducing: Dino West & Ruga (No Limit West)
« on: July 01, 2005, 02:21:19 PM »
As you all know, the Southern Powerhouse Record label, No Limit, started out in Richmond, CA, The Bay. Once business picked up, CEO Master P took his company back to his hometown of New Orleans, Louisiana. He continually showed his love for the West by dropping a West Coast Bad Boys Compilation and a string of Snoop Dogg solo albums.

Today, on the New No Limit, now through Koch, you'll find two West Coast emcees. One being Los Angeles emcee Ruga, whom you can find on P's latest single "Get The Party Crackin'," off his newest solo.

Then there's Dino West, who hails from West Los Angeles. Although no stranger to music, he hasn't released any music in the past, or been signed with any Major or Underground label.

Now, ready to jump off theis rap careers, they've both secured spots with arguably one of Hip-Hop's most prolific labels. No Limit's been gone from the race for a few years, and are now ready to make their comeback with Ruga and Dino West as one of the Many leaders of the new generation of No Limit/Black Sopranos.

Here's some audio from these Dino and Ruga.

This is Dino West's 16 from Master P's "Ima Gangsta." Peep it:

www.dubcnn.com for the audio

On "Get The Party Crackin'" you can hear Ruga with Master P and Slikk The Shocker. Check that out:

www.dubcnn.com for the audio

Drop feedback negative or positive.

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
Re: Introducing: Dino West & Ruga (No Limit West)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2005, 02:55:11 PM »
obviously by my username you can tell I been a fan of no limit...

Actually the full track to "I'm a Gangsta" on the master p album has both Dino and Ruga.  You could also catch Ruga droppin a verse on "Get the Party Crackin" and on another track not mentioned above called "Let Me See It."

All three tracks is on the master p "ghetto bill gates" album... not crazy about Dino... although it is just one verse... but I see potential in Ruga... he sounds straight.

SGV

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 03:04:25 PM »
obviously by my username you can tell I been a fan of no limit...

Actually the full track to "I'm a Gangsta" on the master p album has both Dino and Ruga.  You could also catch Ruga droppin a verse on "Get the Party Crackin" and on another track not mentioned above called "Let Me See It."

All three tracks is on the master p "ghetto bill gates" album... not crazy about Dino... although it is just one verse... but I see potential in Ruga... he sounds straight.

I feel you. I couldn't post the entire Master P album, feel me? I'm gonna be linking up with Ruga and Dino soon, so I'll have more tracks then. Until then, peep this. Hopefully you like em, if not, that's coo. Let it be known.

Thanks for the feedback.

j2-classic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2005, 03:07:02 PM »
That song I'm a gangster is pretty coo.......That new cat Dino West rips that verse.  Ruga coo too.  but Dino West will take No limit up da charts.....

BL7

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2005, 06:11:12 PM »
Dino West seems pretty good, even though he sounds just like every other rapper. He still had some good lines.

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2005, 06:14:25 PM »
that nigga p needs to get back out to the bay

SGV

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 12:35:20 AM »
Uppin'

tennantralphs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2005, 02:43:15 AM »
Dino is gonna be be big trust me, he's hot. I know the guy so if any of y'all wanna learn more bout him or are interested in working with him, just holla : tennantralphs@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 04:22:44 AM by tennantralphs »

[/URL]
FREE SMURF!!!

phil123

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2005, 07:55:04 AM »
your no limit fans?

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2005, 04:53:02 PM »
Dino West sounds decent....