Author Topic: NEW MOBB DEEP ALBUM ON THE WAY , MOBB AND MOP OFFICIALY ON G UNIT  (Read 335 times)

wcsoldier

50 said new mobb deep album will be out 4th quarter of 2005. Already have 28 songs for the album. Shot a video of Out of Control feat MOBB for the re release of the Massacre. Plus MOP is officialy signed album 1st quarter 2006. Source Shade 45

Diabolical

Re: NEW MOBB DEEP ALBUM ON THE WAY , MOBB AND MOP OFFICIALY ON G UNIT
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 09:29:18 AM »
We'll know what to make of it once the albums come out, but G-Unit have just become a more credible label.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 10:08:46 AM »
yayo and olivia aint dropped yet... both groups have to wait for them to drop
if 50 makes yayo and olivia platinum and continues with mobb deep and MOP with gold he is a certified genius
cause we know that G unit, banks and buck all sold well cause it was 50 mania back then

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

ABN

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 10:16:26 AM »
if thatīs how M-O-B-B and M.O.P. wanna eat then good luck but if they donīt sell over 1 million they can prolly kiss their G-Unit deals good bye. and Mobb Deep has "only" had 1 album go platinum and M.O.P. aint gone platinum yet so letīs see if theyīll be able to do it with G-Unit but i doubt it coz Mobbīs last album has sold like 400k since it was released. hopefully 50 wonīt force them to compromise their music and if they go along with 50īs ideas for what music should sound like then i wonīt be buying their albums. but good luck to them coz these groups deserves some commercial success coz they been puttin some classic joints for over 10 years(even tho Mobbīs last couple of album has been wack).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 10:24:10 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 10:23:09 AM »
yayo and olivia aint dropped yet... both groups have to wait for them to drop
if 50 makes yayo and olivia platinum and continues with mobb deep and MOP with gold he is a certified genius
cause we know that G unit, banks and buck all sold well cause it was 50 mania back then

a genius? nah..but they will raise their sells because he;s behind the scene...anyway i wouldn't buy some1s album because he just signed g unit...mobb and mop are great without g unit label
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 02:14:35 PM »
if thatīs how M-O-B-B and M.O.P. wanna eat then good luck but if they donīt sell over 1 million they can prolly kiss their G-Unit deals good bye. and Mobb Deep has "only" had 1 album go platinum and M.O.P. aint gone platinum yet so letīs see if theyīll be able to do it with G-Unit but i doubt it coz Mobbīs last album has sold like 400k since it was released. hopefully 50 wonīt force them to compromise their music and if they go along with 50īs ideas for what music should sound like then i wonīt be buying their albums. but good luck to them coz these groups deserves some commercial success coz they been puttin some classic joints for over 10 years(even tho Mobbīs last couple of album has been wack).

couldnt agree more

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 11:30:56 PM »
booo
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

J2K

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2005, 09:22:56 PM »
I doubt that signing to G-Unit will help anyone go platinum.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2005, 09:32:32 PM »
^ I do.

As long as there are 15 year old white girls

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2005, 09:48:06 PM »
Soon you will hear them dumb bitches: "Hey I like these new rappers! Whats their name again? Oh yeah! Mobb Deep, they are soooooooo good"

'EclipZe

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 01:15:44 AM »
Soon you will hear them dumb bitches: "Hey I like these new rappers! Whats their name again? Oh yeah! Mobb Deep, they are soooooooo good"

don't forget : and muscled 2 ! oooh my there might be pictures of their belly in the cd ! let's buy it !