Author Topic: A question for all  (Read 411 times)

Trauma-san

Re: A question for all
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 06:59:59 PM »
America is a 250 year old nation but you act like you can control the whole world and tell everybody what to do..

Yeah, and Muhammad Ali was only in his early 20's when he knocked out the heavyweight champ and told everybody he was the greatest, and went on for years whipping people's asses.  Does that make him wrong?  He's not acting like he can beat people's asses, he IS beating people's asses.  He was the truth.

So if America's only 250 years old and acting like it runs the world, if you look around, that's pretty amazing, because it does rule the world and is only 250 years old.  That's a hell of a country. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 07:02:15 PM »
It's been said before, but just to contribute a little: If your country wouldn't fuck with other countries business for hypocritical reasons that are based on double standards and money hunger, noone would hate you so much. Talking about everybody wants to be like you, well, maybe I'd like my country less liberal, and a little more after its own success,  but what I don't want my country to fuck up other peoples lives for $ and callin it liberation, so yeah every coin has 2 sides, biatch. Your government doesnt judge countries, leaders or people in general on how they really behave, but on how much they contribute to your wealth. Fuck this, and fuck you if you support it. AND the parents that raised your ass.

You're ignorant.  Our government judges countries on whether or not they're trying to kill us.  We're bombed by the Al-Quaeda, the Taliban dance in the streets, we killed them and took their country.  Saddam Hussein applauded it, we killed his kids, imprisoned him, and took his country.

There's a chain here, if you'll look for it.  Fuck with us, we fuck you up.  That's not about money, that's about respect, and thank God we have a president who doesn't give a fuck what small minded folks like yourself think when there's respect issues to sort out.  Saddam Hussein was a fucking prick, and he laughed when we were bombed.  So we vaporized his shit.  I feel no remorse, I'm glad it happened, I'm just wondering who's next. 

P.S., the hole in your theory is this: if we were in it for the money, we would just take over whatever countries we wanted.  We could certainly do it, we have immense firepower and nuclear weapons.  We could own any country, and a fucking desert would be the last country I'd want to own.  We only attack countries that are hostile to us... France runs their mouth all the fucking time about us, but we're never going to attack France, because they're not threatening us with physical harm.  Look @ all the shit Cuba has done, we're not fucking with him, because he's not trying to kill us.  It's not that hard to figure out, but you're probably so fucking stupid you have your name written on the tag of your t-shirts. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 07:07:47 PM by Trauma »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2005, 10:19:42 PM »

You're ignorant.  Our government judges countries on whether or not they're trying to kill us.  We're bombed by the Al-Quaeda, the Taliban dance in the streets, we killed them and took their country.  Saddam Hussein applauded it, we killed his kids, imprisoned him, and took his country.

There's a chain here, if you'll look for it.  Fuck with us, we fuck you up.  That's not about money, that's about respect, and thank God we have a president who doesn't give a fuck what small minded folks like yourself think when there's respect issues to sort out.  Saddam Hussein was a fucking prick, and he laughed when we were bombed.  So we vaporized his shit.  I feel no remorse, I'm glad it happened, I'm just wondering who's next. 

P.S., the hole in your theory is this: if we were in it for the money, we would just take over whatever countries we wanted.  We could certainly do it, we have immense firepower and nuclear weapons.  We could own any country, and a fucking desert would be the last country I'd want to own.  We only attack countries that are hostile to us... France runs their mouth all the fucking time about us, but we're never going to attack France, because they're not threatening us with physical harm.  Look @ all the shit Cuba has done, we're not fucking with him, because he's not trying to kill us.  It's not that hard to figure out, but you're probably so fucking stupid you have your name written on the tag of your t-shirts. 

Why wouldn't some Iraqi's and Afgans applaud when the World Trade Center got hit, America had waged economic warfare on these people through it's world banks and trade centers, and the US had embargo's on Afganistan, and had starved thousands of Iraqi children every year through imposed sanctions.

Secondly, the US government doesn't "leave" Cuba alone, they have punished those people with sanctions and embargo's and Kennedy put a failed assasination attempt on Castro back in the day (turned out Kennedy was the one who got assasinated).  Why did the US government hate Castro?  Because, before Castro America owned 80% of Cuba's land and wealth, when Castro came to power, he nationalized their wealth and industries. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 10:22:35 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2005, 11:29:45 PM »
America is a 250 year old nation but you act like you can control the whole world and tell everybody what to do..

Yeah, and Muhammad Ali was only in his early 20's when he knocked out the heavyweight champ and told everybody he was the greatest, and went on for years whipping people's asses.  Does that make him wrong?  He's not acting like he can beat people's asses, he IS beating people's asses.  He was the truth.

So if America's only 250 years old and acting like it runs the world, if you look around, that's pretty amazing, because it does rule the world and is only 250 years old.  That's a hell of a country. 

goood analogy

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2005, 01:50:29 AM »
I would support china because I love asian girls  :'(

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2005, 02:49:56 AM »
Why wouldn't some Iraqi's and Afgans applaud when the World Trade Center got hit, America had waged economic warfare on these people through it's world banks and trade centers, and the US had embargo's on Afganistan, and had starved thousands of Iraqi children every year through imposed sanctions.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Saddam starved his own people sidestepping the oil for food program the US set up so the people wouldn't starve. Al Jazeera may have some credibility in local news, but a lot of the shit they say about America is propaganda BS.

wcsoldier

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2005, 02:57:57 AM »
It's been said before, but just to contribute a little: If your country wouldn't fuck with other countries business for hypocritical reasons that are based on double standards and money hunger, noone would hate you so much. Talking about everybody wants to be like you, well, maybe I'd like my country less liberal, and a little more after its own success,  but what I don't want my country to fuck up other peoples lives for $ and callin it liberation, so yeah every coin has 2 sides, biatch. Your government doesnt judge countries, leaders or people in general on how they really behave, but on how much they contribute to your wealth. Fuck this, and fuck you if you support it. AND the parents that raised your ass.

lol about respect. Talk about respect when u don't respect all countries around the world. Agree with u about Al-Quaeda but Saddam Hussein was not a threat for your country. GW Bush just wanted to succeed in where his father failed. U talk about threats : take care of Korea and China

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2005, 06:15:57 AM »

You talk outta your ass. Also, you contradict your ass. First you say it aint about profit but respect, then you continue and say France doesnt have no respect for your asses but you still wont kill them because they dont threaten to kill you. Next, Iraq is way more than a "fuckin' desert" you ignorant ass, since nothing is worth more than oil, and Iraq got plenty of it. Saddam hasnt tried to kill you neither, moron. He was just unfinished business, because your uncapable ass George Bush Senior ass wasnt able to fuck him up. Just like your uncapable George Bush Junior can't fuck up Bin Laden. Tricks. "We could own every country" - well, if the fact that you dont own every country indicates that you arent in for the money, then why are you wondering who's next? Why is after the war before the war for America? Maybe that's why your asses are hated, huh? I mean what do you expect, seriously? Hitler knew damn well that history books gon' fuck his ass up before he died. People do not like imperalism. And what I especially don't like about your country is the hypocrisy. Hitler for instance didnt claim that he is going to liberate Jews or help them or shit, or that he's going to bring freedom to other countries. He hated them, he killed them, he took over. Your government on the other hand, tries to play it cool by claiming they do good to people, while lying to their own people like OJ in order to get some support. Also put sick surveillance there and there to keep people under constant pressure to keep them in fear so they really think the Middle East is a threat to damn that needs to be dealt with. Don't you get it bitch? Your government isnt just fucking up other nations. It's fucking up your own people as well. Now how fucked up is that? 
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2005, 03:50:52 PM »
Draft Trauma.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2005, 10:31:54 PM »
the problem is the majority of yanks are just ignorant wankers.