Author Topic: Joke Of The Day  (Read 76 times)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Joke Of The Day
« on: July 02, 2005, 11:10:50 AM »
 A lady walked into a Lexus dealership to browse, and spotted the most beautiful, perfect loaded Lexus and walked over to inspect it closer. As she bent forward to feel the fine leather upholstery, an unexpected little burst of flatulence escaped her. Very embarassed, she anxiously looked around to see if anyone had noticed.

Sure enough, there standing behind her was a salesman. With a pleasant smile he greeted her, "Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?"

Trying to maintain an air of sophistication and acting as though nothing had happened, she smiled back and asked, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely vehicle?" Still smiling pleasantly, he replied, "Madam, I'm very sorry to say! If you farted just touching it, you're gonna sh*t when you hear the price."

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Joke Of The Day
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 11:15:24 AM »
LOL

heres a joke for..

a bear and a rabbit are takin a shit in the forest. while doin their business the bear looks at the rabbit and asks, "does you shit stick to ur fur when you take a shit?" the rabbit looks up at the bear and says, "no." the bear then says, " good, then ill use you to wipe my ass."

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 12:09:55 PM »
^^^^^EDDIE MURPHY^^^^^^^^^^

well, thats who i remember saying it first

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Caution2006

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 12:29:45 PM »
An elephant and a camel came across each other one day. The elephant looked at the camel and snorted, "Why do you have 2 big boobs on your back?" The camel stared at the elephant and exclaimed, "hah coming from someone with a huge dick on his face!"

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 03:58:47 PM »
An elephant and a camel came across each other one day. The elephant looked at the camel and snorted, "Why do you have 2 big boobs on your back?" The camel stared at the elephant and exclaimed, "hah coming from someone with a huge dick on his face!"
LMAO nice man thats halarios