Author Topic: DJ Quik Concert Review @ HOB Hollywood  (Read 762 times)

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: DJ Quik Concert Review @ HOB Hollywood
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2005, 03:10:20 PM »
Wasn't Shawn Anthony. Whoever it was, Quik pushed him into the crowd and forced the poor dude to crowd surf lol.
Sounds like the same guy who was at the Aneheim concert.  His name was Mike I think, I've never heard of him before.  That sucks that KK is laying tiles for a living, 2nd II None should keep rapping.

2nd II none is going to work or ARE currently working on another album

and KK was on some rap related partys in LA lately, so it seems to be no rumor!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2005, 08:18:36 PM »
quik was making out with a hoe in the front row?? now im jealous  :psych:
i was at the Anaheim show on Friday, couldn't quite make it to the front row, too many male groupie muthafuckas.. the show was still off the hook, no great openers, bunch of nobodies.. but quik put on a good one, better than the show i went to back in December, where he was only on stage for about 25 mins... Back to this last show, he threw out 2 pairs of shoes.. & that mixtape cd, those weren't that hard to get, i grabbed 2 & my girl got 3 of them.. nope we didnt share  :loser:.. anyway cd is tite, a lot of old classics on there & some new shit... umm i belive he says something like Suga Free is gay because he hates women lol.  And yes at the Anaheim show he did say, Fuck Jay -Z  & fuck Snoop Dogg> dont know what that was about.... but he did say Jay -z is a fuckin lame for using Pac's song "Ambitionz as a Ridah" (i believe) cuz pac hated Gay-Z & that shit was known before he died, so basically said Jay was frontin by playin that track at his concerts solely for crowd reaction.... anyway show was great.. i wonder why Game wasnt there to rep for the West.
He didnt say "fuck Jay-Z" right out, he said that Pac never liked Jay Z, and that Jay-Z always plays songs like this (then he started playing Amibtionz Az A Ridah) and that was the end of it.  He never said fuck Snoop that I heard.  I was one of the male groupies in the front row.

fly_breezie

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2005, 08:44:41 AM »
he DID say fuck Jay- Z right out.. u musta been one of the male groupies that was gettin on my damn nerves all night just willin out & waving that red rag in quik's face.... at the very end of the show, after he came back out for the 3rd time he said.... "Fuck Jay-Z, Fuck Snoop Dogg & Fuck someone else (i forgot who)" & lights went out, show was over. Ask anyone esle that was there and paying attention not trying to get backstage.  :bomb:

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2005, 09:30:52 AM »
the fuck is up with Quik looking for beef with the ones that can help out his career