Author Topic: "I hope Suge burns in hell" The Game  (Read 1814 times)

phil123

• Lil Geezy
Re: "I hope Suge burns in hell" The Game
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2005, 05:58:26 AM »
nobody can fuck with suge knight, the only reason more stuff doesnt happen is because hes had so many run ins with the law and has to watch himself. some of you can try and be hard and call suge a bitch, id really like to see you say that to his face.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2005, 06:14:17 AM »
Fuck them both equally. 8)

gator313

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2005, 06:58:07 AM »
Game is a hater

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2005, 07:49:18 AM »
Ha, they may both be haters. . .but let's face it, Game's got a rap sheet that's one, maybe two years old? Suge's the OG of haters. He should have a plaque that says "Hatin' since '92". . . His list is a mile long

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2005, 07:51:39 AM »
REAL TALK BIGG SGV AND TONIOLOCC FUCC 7EVEN STAN

THESE YOUNG BOYS NEED TO LEARN SOME RESPECT

Adidas.....Suge is doing stupid sh!t..  The whole altercation, as reported by my cuz...was initiated by Suge's people.  And it started over the chain comment first.  The name sh!t was bought up later. I know you be in the streets and you know of Bigface and D Mac, so you know that it's not Game that Suge has to deal with.  You think Bigface is going to let Suge punk his brother and it be cool??? You think G Ride and D Mac(Mr. Behind the scenes) Is going to let Suge f*ck with his money maker with no kind of consequences?  You think Jimmy Henchman is going to let Suge harm his breadwinner?? It's bigger than Game.  People that don't know sh!t swear Game is alone in this. He has some highly respected people behind him that are shot callers who don't give a what.  And that goes for Memph weak and those east coast bustaz too.  Hench is serious on the east and D mac is on the west.  Black Wall is not a game!!!!

get off game's dick bigboy,you are disgusting...

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2005, 09:33:23 AM »
niggas think its a big thing when somebody disses suge n it's not!!. suge is a nobody in compton. i live n breathe compton n he nobody here. he may get some love from luders or mob piru but they some lil bitches. everytime eastside niggas step up they all run like lil hoes. suge can punk a piru but he aint never fucced wit a Eastside Compton Crip aka Real Muthaphuccin' Gz cuzz he be dead in a mili second n he know it. thats why we say if it's on muthafucca then it's on G!!!!!
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2005, 09:53:44 AM »
wow game thinks hes 2pac. lol. other then the deep ass music (not saying games shit isnt tight), he is acting jsut like pac. running his mouth about every1 he can.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2005, 10:06:54 AM »
Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass.

Damn man, if you (cut your hair and you) learn 2 or 3 words in Sicilian (i can help you) you'll be a wonderful mafioso old school Italian style Don!!! Il'll do the Capo. Let's make a war against "that fat ass", c'mon!! We plays for the BWS team, Suge plays for the Piru DR team!! I get the blue joypad, you get the other one..

what's your damn problem with me? many people have hated on me on this board, but I mostly knew why. with you though, it's a mystery.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2005, 11:25:32 AM »
niggas think its a big thing when somebody disses suge n it's not!!. suge is a nobody in compton. i live n breathe compton n he nobody here. he may get some love from luders or mob piru but they some lil bitches. everytime eastside niggas step up they all run like lil hoes. suge can punk a piru but he aint never fucced wit a Eastside Compton Crip aka Real Muthaphuccin' Gz cuzz he be dead in a mili second n he know it. thats why we say if it's on muthafucca then it's on G!!!!!

lemme guess....ur one of those eastside compton crips
oh and by the way for u people that live in la....i always pass by vermont and imperial....have u guys ever seen those dudes that are out there ridin their horses. shit looks funn as hell

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2005, 12:56:57 PM »
im from the eastside nigga. NHCC. itz where im from. but i aint tryin to flaunt this shit or make it look like it's all cool n im the hardest nigga. fucc dat. im just me n i know whats what in Compton. dats it.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

FuckGunit662

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2005, 01:36:41 PM »
Suge needs to just drop Petey Pablo's & Kurupt's albums. He has the money, the time, and the connections to do it. If he really wanted to he could stage another takeover of the music industry. Death Row could rise again with the help of Snoop who is cool with him now. That's wut needs to happen. Not to mention that Snoop could use the help too since he cant get a single artist off the ground except for himself. Soopafly is gonna flop when he comes out mark my words. His beats suck nowadays.

Diabolical

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2005, 02:02:56 PM »
Yeah whatever.

acbaylove

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2005, 02:25:59 PM »
Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass.

Damn man, if you (cut your hair and you) learn 2 or 3 words in Sicilian (i can help you) you'll be a wonderful mafioso old school Italian style Don!!! Il'll do the Capo. Let's make a war against "that fat ass", c'mon!! We plays for the BWS team, Suge plays for the Piru DR team!! I get the blue joypad, you get the other one..

what's your damn problem with me? many people have hated on me on this board, but I mostly knew why. with you though, it's a mystery.

I'm just joking with you, fool! Last time i posted something in this board you replied to somebody else calling me "mr mafioso" for the simple fact i'm italian, so i thought you loved those italian mafioso movies and GTA San Andreas.. On the real, people hates on you for multiple reasons: 1- when you discuss about something, you think you are God, and you even admits it. You dont discuss: you say something. And you dont care about other people's opinion. 2- you're a hater, dissing other people for having a different opinion. 3- you talk about things you dont know or about things you dont live, like this time. How stupid is it to write "Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass" being sitted in front of a PC in Germany? I live in Italy, but i dont act like i'm mafioso or something. I dont judge people's life from the fact they hate Suge or not. Or for the fact they hate Game or not. I just find it funny, talking about Game, that if Game does something... that's cool. If another people does the same thing against him, then it aint cool no more and people are simply hating on him because he sold 2 millions copies and he resurrected the West. WTF? It's not everything PRO-GAME or AGAINST-GAME. Some things are just right or wrong. This message wrote by Game sounds stupid, cause he was the one doing all that noise against JT for the BWS name. And now he's stealing MOB from Suge and calling him a hater for defending his set? That's immature, to me. If you dont like something, you dont do it.

CrookedDynasty

« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2005, 02:53:45 PM »
I just find it funny, talking about Game, that if Game does something... that's cool. If another people does the same thing against him, then it aint cool no more and people are simply hating on him because he sold 2 millions copies and he resurrected the West. WTF? It's not everything PRO-GAME or AGAINST-GAME. Some things are just right or wrong. This message wrote by Game sounds stupid, cause he was the one doing all that noise against JT for the BWS name. And now he's stealing MOB from Suge and calling him a hater for defending his set? That's immature, to me. If you dont like something, you dont do it.

Very True. Couldn't agree with you more.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2005, 02:59:39 PM »
Everybodu needs to stop hating on both Game and Suge, no matter how stupid they both act sometimes.