Author Topic: "I hope Suge burns in hell" The Game  (Read 1817 times)

phil123

• Lil Geezy
Re: "I hope Suge burns in hell" The Game
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2005, 05:12:48 PM »
its one thing not to like suge knight, but dont act like your tough or that you know what suge would or wouldnt do. suge knight is the streets, and he was running shit for years, not little nickel and dime operations. people forget pretty quick. my final point being: none of us really know him personally, but every story i hear of him involves him being the aggressor, hes not afraid of shit.  Im from PA, so what do i know right? well at least i dont pretend to be a crip or something

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2005, 11:46:08 PM »
how come pac got smoked some one twisted bigs cap back, and that fat fuckin suge prick is still runnin around y dont some one just drive past and smoke that mother fucker he is big enuff, he tries 2 mix it all up and start shit

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2005, 12:02:23 AM »
REAL TALK BIGG SGV AND TONIOLOCC FUCC 7EVEN STAN

THESE YOUNG BOYS NEED TO LEARN SOME RESPECT

Adidas.....Suge is doing stupid sh!t..  The whole altercation, as reported by my cuz...was initiated by Suge's people.  And it started over the chain comment first.  The name sh!t was bought up later. I know you be in the streets and you know of Bigface and D Mac, so you know that it's not Game that Suge has to deal with.  You think Bigface is going to let Suge punk his brother and it be cool??? You think G Ride and D Mac(Mr. Behind the scenes) Is going to let Suge f*ck with his money maker with no kind of consequences?  You think Jimmy Henchman is going to let Suge harm his breadwinner?? It's bigger than Game.  People that don't know sh!t swear Game is alone in this. He has some highly respected people behind him that are shot callers who don't give a what.  And that goes for Memph weak and those east coast bustaz too.  Hench is serious on the east and D mac is on the west.  Black Wall is not a game!!!!

get off game's dick bigboy,you are disgusting...

he is actually posting some actual info...unlike your dumbass posting bunch of bullshit.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2005, 12:53:55 AM »
Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass.

Damn man, if you (cut your hair and you) learn 2 or 3 words in Sicilian (i can help you) you'll be a wonderful mafioso old school Italian style Don!!! Il'll do the Capo. Let's make a war against "that fat ass", c'mon!! We plays for the BWS team, Suge plays for the Piru DR team!! I get the blue joypad, you get the other one..

what's your damn problem with me? many people have hated on me on this board, but I mostly knew why. with you though, it's a mystery.

I'm just joking with you, fool! Last time i posted something in this board you replied to somebody else calling me "mr mafioso" for the simple fact i'm italian, so i thought you loved those italian mafioso movies and GTA San Andreas.. On the real, people hates on you for multiple reasons: 1- when you discuss about something, you think you are God, and you even admits it. You dont discuss: you say something. And you dont care about other people's opinion. 2- you're a hater, dissing other people for having a different opinion. 3- you talk about things you dont know or about things you dont live, like this time. How stupid is it to write "Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass" being sitted in front of a PC in Germany? I live in Italy, but i dont act like i'm mafioso or something. I dont judge people's life from the fact they hate Suge or not. Or for the fact they hate Game or not. I just find it funny, talking about Game, that if Game does something... that's cool. If another people does the same thing against him, then it aint cool no more and people are simply hating on him because he sold 2 millions copies and he resurrected the West. WTF? It's not everything PRO-GAME or AGAINST-GAME. Some things are just right or wrong. This message wrote by Game sounds stupid, cause he was the one doing all that noise against JT for the BWS name. And now he's stealing MOB from Suge and calling him a hater for defending his set? That's immature, to me. If you dont like something, you dont do it.

how the fuck is game stealin MOB from Suge when it's Money Over Bitchez ? are you out of your mind ? you might as well say he stole it from C-BO, or C-Bo from Suge or whatever ? that's plain retarded. If some gang decides to call themselves "Real Ass Niggaz" oyu gonna call everybody callin himself a real ass nigga a biter ? please..

CloudLynch1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2005, 01:09:12 AM »
u guys calling suge knight a hater but aint u guys doing the same thing now but w/e i  think suge is aight talkin shit made him succseful and no one really does anything bout it i think games getting himself into something he dont want since veen if u got a huge group drivebies aint hard take example for tupac,biggie,mac dre those killers nvr been cought and im sure suge has enough money to afford a hitman or something but game cud do the same thing but i dont think games a killer but yea he is a haeter but its done good for him so dont hate cuz his more succesfull then u guys or game

acbaylove

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2005, 04:34:44 AM »
Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass.

Damn man, if you (cut your hair and you) learn 2 or 3 words in Sicilian (i can help you) you'll be a wonderful mafioso old school Italian style Don!!! Il'll do the Capo. Let's make a war against "that fat ass", c'mon!! We plays for the BWS team, Suge plays for the Piru DR team!! I get the blue joypad, you get the other one..

what's your damn problem with me? many people have hated on me on this board, but I mostly knew why. with you though, it's a mystery.

I'm just joking with you, fool! Last time i posted something in this board you replied to somebody else calling me "mr mafioso" for the simple fact i'm italian, so i thought you loved those italian mafioso movies and GTA San Andreas.. On the real, people hates on you for multiple reasons: 1- when you discuss about something, you think you are God, and you even admits it. You dont discuss: you say something. And you dont care about other people's opinion. 2- you're a hater, dissing other people for having a different opinion. 3- you talk about things you dont know or about things you dont live, like this time. How stupid is it to write "Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass" being sitted in front of a PC in Germany? I live in Italy, but i dont act like i'm mafioso or something. I dont judge people's life from the fact they hate Suge or not. Or for the fact they hate Game or not. I just find it funny, talking about Game, that if Game does something... that's cool. If another people does the same thing against him, then it aint cool no more and people are simply hating on him because he sold 2 millions copies and he resurrected the West. WTF? It's not everything PRO-GAME or AGAINST-GAME. Some things are just right or wrong. This message wrote by Game sounds stupid, cause he was the one doing all that noise against JT for the BWS name. And now he's stealing MOB from Suge and calling him a hater for defending his set? That's immature, to me. If you dont like something, you dont do it.

how the fuck is game stealin MOB from Suge when it's Money Over Bitchez ? are you out of your mind ? you might as well say he stole it from C-BO, or C-Bo from Suge or whatever ? that's plain retarded. If some gang decides to call themselves "Real Ass Niggaz" oyu gonna call everybody callin himself a real ass nigga a biter ? please..

Man i got no problem with Game using the MOB name, lol. It's Suge who got problems with that. I'm just saying i understand Suge, like i understood Game and JT beefing for the BWS name. It has nothing to do with Game's music like Game said. It's something different, so to call Suge a hater and a jealous muthafucka cause Game is selling millions is stupid. You can agree with Suge or disagree with him, but that's his business.

logicalkid

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2005, 04:53:02 AM »
has everyone forgotten when suge wasn't even talking about this dude and he yapping about if Suge touch me i'ma going to bury him 6 feet deep

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2005, 05:31:19 AM »
Soopafly is gonna flop when he comes out mark my words. His beats suck nowadays.

damn soopafly beats gettin better from year to year. his productions on dpgc re hella tight, i luv that hard hittin shit like roundnround, introduction to mayhem, dont stop.... and his newer cuts. but yea maybe u correct, his album will flop cuz kids dont feel that style anymore, they roll wit that softcore radio shit.

and thagame should shutdafuckup! hes a fuckin newbie. and suge should also shutup aslong hes not droppin albums. fuck them both! haha

SGV

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2005, 01:07:30 PM »

damn soopafly beats gettin better from year to year. his productions on dpgc re hella tight, i luv that hard hittin shit like roundnround, introduction to mayhem, dont stop.... and his newer cuts. but yea maybe u correct, his album will flop cuz kids dont feel that style anymore, they roll wit that softcore radio shit.

Yes, Soopafly is the hardest of the hardcore. LOL.

His time has came and went. He had his chance with Like It Or Not, nothing happened. Soopa is done. His beats is wack now, he's wack now. Just let it go.

J Bananas

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2005, 01:57:55 PM »
I'd wanna see Game woop the shit outta Suge. He deserves worse

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2005, 01:59:54 PM »

Yes, Soopafly is the hardest of the hardcore. LOL.

His time has came and went. He had his chance with Like It Or Not, nothing happened. Soopa is done. His beats is wack now, he's wack now. Just let it go.

soopafly has always been wack,the only song i like is "like it or not" and he didn't even produce it!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2005, 03:05:19 PM »
u guys calling suge knight a hater but aint u guys doing the same thing now but w/e i  think suge is aight talkin shit made him succseful and no one really does anything bout it i think games getting himself into something he dont want since veen if u got a huge group drivebies aint hard take example for tupac,biggie,mac dre those killers nvr been cought and im sure suge has enough money to afford a hitman or something but game cud do the same thing but i dont think games a killer but yea he is a haeter but its done good for him so dont hate cuz his more succesfull then u guys or game

does anyone know wtf he's talkin about?  ???

Emence Beats

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • EMENCE Beats
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2005, 03:12:02 PM »
supa fly is dope man

Acgrundy

« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2005, 03:33:03 PM »
LOL, remind me again, what year exactly did rap turn into a soap opera?