Author Topic: "I hope Suge burns in hell" The Game  (Read 1820 times)

ComptonCycoGeah

Re: "I hope Suge burns in hell" The Game
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2005, 04:56:44 PM »
I'd wanna see Game woop the shit outta Suge. He deserves worse

the game is a fuckin twig, couldent hurt a fly, there both bitches

so whats up

TnnT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2005, 05:09:16 PM »
I'd wanna see Game woop the shit outta Suge. He deserves worse

the game is a fuckin twig, couldent hurt a fly, there both bitches

so whats up
  yeah yeah...! you talk like you actually know them  ::)

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2005, 05:19:17 PM »
i've yet to see Game prove anything and suge aint proved shit by beaten vanilla ice and a little girl named daz. Suge can talk shit to all em busta ass studio gangstas but everytime a real G is in his face he clams up like a bitch. Yeah I know all about the shit when E ran into his ass.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2005, 07:05:55 PM »
what happened there diddent suge tretten eazys family into givin dres contract up so he could go to dick row, e still had him ina contrct for, was it 8 years on 35% of what he makes, lol, dr dre #1 on my shit list of sell out studio gangsters

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2005, 12:13:39 AM »

damn soopafly beats gettin better from year to year. his productions on dpgc re hella tight, i luv that hard hittin shit like roundnround, introduction to mayhem, dont stop.... and his newer cuts. but yea maybe u correct, his album will flop cuz kids dont feel that style anymore, they roll wit that softcore radio shit.

Yes, Soopafly is the hardest of the hardcore. LOL.

His time has came and went. He had his chance with Like It Or Not, nothing happened. Soopa is done. His beats is wack now, he's wack now. Just let it go.

calm down. lol

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2005, 10:02:11 AM »
Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass.

Damn man, if you (cut your hair and you) learn 2 or 3 words in Sicilian (i can help you) you'll be a wonderful mafioso old school Italian style Don!!! Il'll do the Capo. Let's make a war against "that fat ass", c'mon!! We plays for the BWS team, Suge plays for the Piru DR team!! I get the blue joypad, you get the other one..

what's your damn problem with me? many people have hated on me on this board, but I mostly knew why. with you though, it's a mystery.

I'm just joking with you, fool! Last time i posted something in this board you replied to somebody else calling me "mr mafioso" for the simple fact i'm italian, so i thought you loved those italian mafioso movies and GTA San Andreas.. On the real, people hates on you for multiple reasons: 1- when you discuss about something, you think you are God, and you even admits it. You dont discuss: you say something. And you dont care about other people's opinion. 2- you're a hater, dissing other people for having a different opinion. 3- you talk about things you dont know or about things you dont live, like this time. How stupid is it to write "Too many motherfuckers scared of that fat ass" being sitted in front of a PC in Germany? I live in Italy, but i dont act like i'm mafioso or something. I dont judge people's life from the fact they hate Suge or not. Or for the fact they hate Game or not. I just find it funny, talking about Game, that if Game does something... that's cool. If another people does the same thing against him, then it aint cool no more and people are simply hating on him because he sold 2 millions copies and he resurrected the West. WTF? It's not everything PRO-GAME or AGAINST-GAME. Some things are just right or wrong. This message wrote by Game sounds stupid, cause he was the one doing all that noise against JT for the BWS name. And now he's stealing MOB from Suge and calling him a hater for defending his set? That's immature, to me. If you dont like something, you dont do it.

how the fuck is game stealin MOB from Suge when it's Money Over Bitchez ? are you out of your mind ? you might as well say he stole it from C-BO, or C-Bo from Suge or whatever ? that's plain retarded. If some gang decides to call themselves "Real Ass Niggaz" oyu gonna call everybody callin himself a real ass nigga a biter ? please..

Man i got no problem with Game using the MOB name, lol. It's Suge who got problems with that. I'm just saying i understand Suge, like i understood Game and JT beefing for the BWS name. It has nothing to do with Game's music like Game said. It's something different, so to call Suge a hater and a jealous muthafucka cause Game is selling millions is stupid. You can agree with Suge or disagree with him, but that's his business.

I didn't imply you have a problem with it, I implied you were claiming Game stole it from Suge and you did say that in the clearest words possible: "he's stealing MOB from Suge "

if you don't mean what you say, nevermind, I don't know you so I wouldn't know about that distinctive feature of you way of discussing things

the name BWS isn't being used by countless rappers in the industry, nobody used that shit before either game or jt did (dunno who was right about that one)

if Game was the one then he has the right to be mad at jt for stealin it, Suge on the other hand, there's no way he could ever have the right to be mad at someone for using MOB. So he did not call Suge a hater for defending his set, Suge's set wasn't attacked or jacked off of their name, they chose to go by a name that has a meaning masses of rappers / people retate to and have related to before Suge's set existed so they have to accept that people will not forget about that meaning just cause some set chose to use this name.